Jump to content


lets have a look at wot mismanagment

m46

  • Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

steve362 #1 Posted Dec 05 2018 - 22:48

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 38788 battles
  • 24
  • Member since:
    10-30-2015

 Tank I most often play: M46KR a tier 8 med with a tier 7 gun

  I am training 2 crew members in the above noted tank, for these 2 crew members to gain 1 percentage point in training the tank must play 1,239 games

96% of the games are vs tier 10 and lately 3 to 4 tier8 heavies are not uncommon to see. I have been spending with wot on average, $25 per month.

 

This tank is always the bottom tier8 med followed by  some  td's, and maybe a arty. 

This needs to be fixed the m46 is less and less competitive and I blame wot for this, and players who don't see the obvious.

 

Tier 8 of the week: This came about because tier 8 players are leaving tier 8, so wot is trolling for tier 8 players. this underlines the problem with the 3 tier game norm 

 

Huge disparity's within each tier most notably tier10 thru 8 compare a t57 to the top 10 tier10 tanks my 46 is so outclassed now it is very hard to enjoy a game.

Consider a Black Prince I played today in a game. A tier10 game,  its top speed ? 20. Come on wot you have lots to do here.

 

Fixed win percentage, that's what they do, your win rate is set by wot. Not 1 of my tanks are considered front line or one of the best in class every tank is within 3 percentage points of each other .

Have you noticed a new tank you play will most often achieve a win rate well above your most common win rate, but after a short period of time it will fall right in line with your average.

 

I worked up the American line recently, I am now in position to acquire a tier9 m103 heavy. After all this work and considerable money to get here I am still looking at a tank with no pen for class ,I need to work even longer to become competitive. Really? Thanks wot  you are really building my trust. Please do not comment on "that information is available at the start" , that's not the point. 

 

Skill The Chieftain commented recently on game play ,he used the word "skill" no  there is no skill. give every one the same tank, same spawn, same topography, then we can talk.

Velocity the chieftain used this word once I know of ,in a commentary on a tank give away, something close to: don't fear the shell velocity is enough to make up for the shell size.

who has seen shell velocity mentioned else where ? It is not anywhere in any of my tank specs , And I have been told by a insider that is the main problem with my gun , no velocity

 

More and more players are making the following comments , setup   crooks  cheats  this is not a fair game  . do you understand that wot?

Around release .0 wot said a new mm was fixing these and many other problems and would require 6 months to do ,well this is month 4 where are we????

Some time ago wot said they are removing the cheaters,10's of thousands they said just recently. Someone must be doing a heck of a job reporting cheaters because wot can not find them in their current state. 

so they have mismanaged themselves into a state of disarray, and the gameis just not fun anymore thanks. Not another dime until things are made right. 

 



iAmEbola #2 Posted Dec 05 2018 - 22:56

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 12477 battles
  • 7,314
  • Member since:
    02-06-2015

WoT isn't the problem.

 

You have almost 24k games in the M46 Patton KR.  You barely get 1 shot of damage per game off.  You get killed roughly 7 times before you kill another tank.

 

Do you shoot HE exclusively or something?  



YANKEE137 #3 Posted Dec 05 2018 - 23:07

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 13834 battles
  • 6,382
  • [6-ACR] 6-ACR
  • Member since:
    08-17-2015

 

 " I am training 2 crew members in the above noted tank, for these 2 crew members to gain 1 percentage point in training the tank must play 1,239 games "

 

That doesn't seem right.

 



AIMBOT_XD_SOB #4 Posted Dec 05 2018 - 23:09

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 11548 battles
  • 443
  • [GG2EZ] GG2EZ
  • Member since:
    06-27-2014

View PostiAmEbola, on Dec 05 2018 - 21:56, said:

WoT isn't the problem.

 

You have almost 24k games in the M46 Patton KR.  You barely get 1 shot of damage per game off.  You get killed roughly 7 times before you kill another tank.

 

Do you shoot HE exclusively or something?  

 

LOL



Hellsfog #5 Posted Dec 05 2018 - 23:11

    Major

  • Players
  • 37799 battles
  • 6,608
  • [VILIN] VILIN
  • Member since:
    06-22-2011

View Poststeve362, on Dec 05 2018 - 16:48, said:

 Tank I most often play: M46KR a tier 8 med with a tier 7 gun

  I am training 2 crew members in the above noted tank, for these 2 crew members to gain 1 percentage point in training the tank must play 1,239 games

96% of the games are vs tier 10 and lately 3 to 4 tier8 heavies are not uncommon to see. I have been spending with wot on average, $25 per month.

 

This tank is always the bottom tier8 med followed by  some  td's, and maybe a arty. 

This needs to be fixed the m46 is less and less competitive and I blame wot for this, and players who don't see the obvious.

 

Tier 8 of the week: This came about because tier 8 players are leaving tier 8, so wot is trolling for tier 8 players. this underlines the problem with the 3 tier game norm 

 

Huge disparity's within each tier most notably tier10 thru 8 compare a t57 to the top 10 tier10 tanks my 46 is so outclassed now it is very hard to enjoy a game.

Consider a Black Prince I played today in a game. A tier10 game,  its top speed ? 20. Come on wot you have lots to do here.

 

Fixed win percentage, that's what they do, your win rate is set by wot. Not 1 of my tanks are considered front line or one of the best in class every tank is within 3 percentage points of each other .

Have you noticed a new tank you play will most often achieve a win rate well above your most common win rate, but after a short period of time it will fall right in line with your average.

 

I worked up the American line recently, I am now in position to acquire a tier9 m103 heavy. After all this work and considerable money to get here I am still looking at a tank with no pen for class ,I need to work even longer to become competitive. Really? Thanks wot  you are really building my trust. Please do not comment on "that information is available at the start" , that's not the point. 

 

Skill The Chieftain commented recently on game play ,he used the word "skill" no  there is no skill. give every one the same tank, same spawn, same topography, then we can talk.

Velocity the chieftain used this word once I know of ,in a commentary on a tank give away, something close to: don't fear the shell velocity is enough to make up for the shell size.

who has seen shell velocity mentioned else where ? It is not anywhere in any of my tank specs , And I have been told by a insider that is the main problem with my gun , no velocity

 

More and more players are making the following comments , setup   crooks  cheats  this is not a fair game  . do you understand that wot?

Around release .0 wot said a new mm was fixing these and many other problems and would require 6 months to do ,well this is month 4 where are we????

Some time ago wot said they are removing the cheaters,10's of thousands they said just recently. Someone must be doing a heck of a job reporting cheaters because wot can not find them in their current state. 

so they have mismanaged themselves into a state of disarray, and the gameis just not fun anymore thanks. Not another dime until things are made right. 

 

 

You do realize that the Black Prince, a tier 7, cannot see tier 10 games?

This is just an example of the many things wrong with your bat crapcrazy post.  Your post is so bat crapcrazy that I wondered what was going on, which caused me to take a gander at your stats. Oy vey. Being worse than a bot is besides the point of why would you do that to yourself or others for 39,000 battles. 



65Camino #6 Posted Dec 05 2018 - 23:13

    Captain

  • Players
  • 34642 battles
  • 1,276
  • [2CMBG] 2CMBG
  • Member since:
    09-18-2013

OP,

 

First off, I am an average player at best but I can't help wondering, after looking at your stats and particularly your win rate, is there an issue with your internet service and/or computer set up?

I agree that most of the older Tier 8 premiums have experienced a fair amount of power creep to their detriment, but it also seems something is out of whack where your win rate is concerned.

Am I wrong in assuming you don't have a newer gaming style computer and that perhaps your internet is not true high speed?



Almighty_Johnson #7 Posted Dec 05 2018 - 23:14

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 26136 battles
  • 2,265
  • [D-DAY] D-DAY
  • Member since:
    11-10-2014

Brother, your struggle with the KR has nothing to do with WoT or WG.  It certainly has nothing to do with "rigging".  Bud, I don;t know what you're doing in that tank, but you need some help.

I'd strongly suggest finding a buddy who can mentor you or get into a training clan.  You could literally click the battle button and walk away to take a shower and have a higher win rate.  It almost looks like you are actively sabotaging yourself.

Seriously, find a teacher or training clan.  We in the forum cannot help you.  You need someone to work with you live in-game.

It must be super frustrating to be this unsuccessful at a game for 32k battles.  I would have rage quit years ago.  So props for sticking with it.

 

Edit: Also DO NOT BUY A TIER 9 TANK right now.  It will be a waste of credits for you and your teams will curse your name.  My instinct is that you need to drop back to tier 4-5 and get a grasp on some fundamentals before starting the grind again.  Frankly, your stats show a complete lack of understanding of game mechanics, so you need to back up and learn those first. 

I am saying all of this out of concern for a struggling player, not to be mean.  


Edited by Almighty_Johnson, Dec 05 2018 - 23:20.


Nixeldon #8 Posted Dec 05 2018 - 23:22

    Major

  • Players
  • 60414 battles
  • 2,038
  • Member since:
    10-30-2011

View PostiAmEbola, on Dec 05 2018 - 16:56, said:

WoT isn't the problem.

 

You have almost 24k games in the M46 Patton KR.  You barely get 1 shot of damage per game off.  You get killed roughly 7 times before you kill another tank.

 

Do you shoot HE exclusively or something?  

 

It just drives straight across the map, then complains about bad teammates.

witch359 #9 Posted Dec 05 2018 - 23:23

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 17171 battles
  • 250
  • [BIMBO] BIMBO
  • Member since:
    08-04-2013
I didn't even read the original post; went straight for the responses. *cackle*

Captain_Rownd #10 Posted Dec 05 2018 - 23:46

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 3064 battles
  • 1,374
  • Member since:
    09-28-2015

View PostAlmighty_Johnson, on Dec 05 2018 - 12:14, said:

You could literally click the battle button and walk away to take a shower and have a higher win rate.  It almost looks like you are actively sabotaging yourself.

 

Nah, going AFK won't produce better results.  42% is roughly my recent win rate, and I'm always trying to win and trying new things, without camping or YOLOing.  Camping in the cap might by chance possibly yield a higher win rate, but you don't learn anything by doing that. 

dont_ping_me #11 Posted Dec 05 2018 - 23:47

    Major

  • Players
  • 83251 battles
  • 3,582
  • Member since:
    02-11-2012

Steve, no offence but your stats indicate you are one of the worst players in the game. That has nothing to do with WOT management.

If you need help or advise on how to improve, I suggest that you create a post asking for help. There are players here with a lot of experience that would be willing to help you.

If you prefer, send me an in game message and we can toon up sometime and I can try and help you improve.

 



Captain_Rownd #12 Posted Dec 06 2018 - 00:03

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 3064 battles
  • 1,374
  • Member since:
    09-28-2015

View Poststeve362, on Dec 05 2018 - 11:48, said:

 Tank I most often play: M46KR a tier 8 med with a tier 7 gun

  I am training 2 crew members in the above noted tank, for these 2 crew members to gain 1 percentage point in training the tank must play 1,239 games

 

 

You are running a premium tank.  You should be making free XP.  Use that free XP to finish your crew training the last few percentage points to 100% so they can work on some skills. 

 



tod914 #13 Posted Dec 06 2018 - 00:39

    Major

  • Players
  • 64246 battles
  • 6,294
  • Member since:
    12-23-2013

View Postwitch359, on Dec 05 2018 - 17:23, said:

I didn't even read the original post; went straight for the responses. *cackle*

 

Kind of like Yahoo news articles.

DVK9 #14 Posted Dec 06 2018 - 02:34

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 25943 battles
  • 865
  • [-TX-] -TX-
  • Member since:
    05-15-2013

View PostCaptain_Rownd, on Dec 05 2018 - 17:03, said:

 

You are running a premium tank.  You should be making free XP.  Use that free XP to finish your crew training the last few percentage points to 100% so they can work on some skills. 

 

 

View PostCaptain_Rownd, on Dec 05 2018 - 17:03, said:

 

You are running a premium tank.  You should be making free XP.  Use that free XP to finish your crew training the last few percentage points to 100% so they can work on some skills. 

 

 

you would figure that he should have a few thousand in XP that is convertible and a few hundred in free XP at the minimum. Why he dosent use this to finish off his crew baffles me.

 



iAmEbola #15 Posted Dec 06 2018 - 13:16

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 12477 battles
  • 7,314
  • Member since:
    02-06-2015

View PostCaptain_Rownd, on Dec 05 2018 - 16:46, said:

Nah, going AFK won't produce better results.  42% is roughly my recent win rate, and I'm always trying to win and trying new things, without camping or YOLOing.  Camping in the cap might by chance possibly yield a higher win rate, but you don't learn anything by doing that. 

 

Recent dips in WR over small sample sizes are in no way indicative of overall game play.  

 

In order to have a 42% - 43% WR after 32k games either indicates a lot of botting, or a serious lack of fundamental understanding (also coupled with the possibility of a  hideous gaming rig, and/or a dial up internet connection).  

 

Going AFK can produce a WR between 38% to 42%.  I think using a bot can actually improve that up to almost 45%.  So, going AFK may not produce better results, but it sure as heck wouldn't hurt anything much.



GeorgePreddy #16 Posted Dec 06 2018 - 15:03

    Major

  • Players
  • 14680 battles
  • 13,055
  • Member since:
    04-11-2013

View PostYANKEE137, on Dec 05 2018 - 19:07, said:

 

 " I am training 2 crew members in the above noted tank, for these 2 crew members to gain 1 percentage point in training the tank must play 1,239 games "

 

That doesn't seem right.

 

 

If a player has a 43% winrate and does only 314 avg. dmg., and he has a crew with 24k battles (so he might have just now clicked over to 7.99 skills), and he doesn't use prem time, that number could easily be right.

 

 

 

 

 

 



iAmEbola #17 Posted Dec 06 2018 - 19:18

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 12477 battles
  • 7,314
  • Member since:
    02-06-2015

Given OP only does 341 XP per battle, which according to THIS article (see second sentence) is exactly the same amount the crew gets (excluding Premium Time and if the XP to Crew checkbox is unchecked); that's a total of (8,142,739 * 10% Tier VIII Premium Tank Crew Bonus) Crew XP just for that one vehicle.  That's 1,791,402.58 XP per Crewmen.

 

Based on this CHART, if it is still accurate, 8M + XP is enough to take its 5 crewmen if starting as 50% crew to about half way on their 4th Perk/Skill.  If I'm reading that chart correctly.  Obviously it would be higher if he got a 100% crew in a tank bundle.  And lower if he split it up between two crews...obviously.

 

To jump a percent (50% to 51%) in that bracket, he'd need roughly 23 games.  Far less than the 1,239 claimed.  

 

I'm not sure what he means by training 2 crew members in that tank.  Did he mean 2 crewmen sets (from different tanks compatible) or literally 2 crewmen?

 

I think OP needs to clarify here.


Edited by iAmEbola, Dec 06 2018 - 19:28.


FunPolice_ #18 Posted Dec 06 2018 - 22:03

    Major

  • Players
  • 30615 battles
  • 2,442
  • [RDDT] RDDT
  • Member since:
    03-08-2013

View PostiAmEbola, on Dec 06 2018 - 13:18, said:

 

I think OP needs to clarify here.

 

The OP needs a lot of clarity...all over the place :P





Also tagged with m46

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users