PLEASE JUST REMOVE ARTY

artillery arty remove

• Please log in to reply
267 replies to this topic

Poll: How much to you hate ary (333 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 100 battles in order to participate this poll.

How do you feel about arty as it stands in WoT?

1. I have absolutely no problem with artillery (189 votes [56.76%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 56.76%

2. Arty is toxic and should be removed (122 votes [36.64%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 36.64%

3. I rage quit to arty often. (22 votes [6.61%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 6.61%

Vote Hide poll

EmperorJuliusCaesar #261 Posted Dec 12 2018 - 17:09

Major

• Players
  • 32523 battles
  • [EOR] EOR

View PostStoveBolt54, on Dec 11 2018 - 00:13, said:

woOt !

With the loot boxes this Christmas every one gets a French arty !

I've been waiting for 3 years.....I don't care if it takes $300US, I'll finally have it......and the more arty whining I hear, the more I'll play it :-)   Same with my ConqGC.....usually only play it after hearing a bunch of whining, other than that, I kinda forget that it's there.

EmperorJuliusCaesar #262 Posted Dec 12 2018 - 17:16

Major

• Players
  • 32523 battles
  • [EOR] EOR

View PostBoz1968, on Dec 12 2018 - 18:24, said:

View PostAltivoMaximus, on Dec 06 2018 - 08:23, said:

Arty was added to the game to reduce camping.. all I feel comfortable doing in any game with more then one arty is camp these days. If I'm on the front lines theirs a pretty good chance I'm losing at least a third of my HP to arty., especially in a medium. 

If WG is so [edited]worried about keeping the [edited]arty population of players playing, you might as well call is WorldofClickers because I'm getting close to just not playing until arty is removed or drastically changed... again. Why do we need the stun? just remove the stun and keep the damage where it is. I'm not upset for hitting for 300 in my tier 10 arty. why would i be? I'm sitting at the back of the map like a [edited].

poll not going the way you thought it would?  Looks like arty whine is what needs to go away.

And 7 are from the same guy....look at the vote list, the haters are using alts to try to make it look closer.....so PATHETIC.

BillT #263 Posted Dec 12 2018 - 18:04

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 27431 battles
  • [F-3] F-3

View PostCheapWine, on Dec 12 2018 - 02:11, said:

The responses here from those defending arty seem to be similar to the responses to any post on this forum that expresses a concern or dislike for a feature of this game, those with the concern are shamed and told to leave the game.  While there are certainly a lot of nice people who play WOT I find myself constantly disappointed with just how nasty so many people are in this game and especially in this forum.

This thread is titled "Please just remove arty". 

I play arty and enjoy it. I've spent lots of time and money earning my arty.  And now some guy wants to remove it from the game? Bull. He can either keep playing the game the way it has always been (with arty), or he should go find something else to do instead of ruining the game for me. 

the_Deadly_Bulb #264 Posted Dec 12 2018 - 18:13

Major

• Players
  • 23667 battles
  • [WCTNT] WCTNT

View PostBillT, on Dec 12 2018 - 09:04, said:

This thread is titled "Please just remove arty". 

I play arty and enjoy it. I've spent lots of time and money earning my arty.  And now some guy wants to remove it from the game? Bull. He can either keep playing the game the way it has always been (with arty), or he should go find something else to do instead of ruining the game for me. 

I hear knitting is fun. :great:

mworthy #265 Posted Dec 12 2018 - 20:38

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 10909 battles
  • [941ST] 941ST
oh great this [edited]crapagain. Let me tell you something its annoying to get shot by arty, but its annoying to get shot by anything else so whats the problem. arty used to be able to one shot tanks and do more damage because at the time that was their job, originally they were supposed to be th queen of the battle but nope you screwed that up because "mah Heavy tank shouldnt be killed by anything", so WG made them into more support tanks, which is barely playable btw, even if they get rid of arty you will move on to saying "TDs are OP they need to be removed" for the exact same reason

24cups #266 Posted Dec 12 2018 - 20:46

Major

• Players
  • 23301 battles
  • [D-DAY] D-DAY
Rather get hit by arty than the Fv4005.

scHnuuudle_bop #267 Posted Dec 12 2018 - 22:30

Major

• -Players-
  • 18749 battles

View PostCheapWine, on Dec 12 2018 - 08:11, said:

The responses here from those defending arty seem to be similar to the responses to any post on this forum that expresses a concern or dislike for a feature of this game, those with the concern are shamed and told to leave the game.  While there are certainly a lot of nice people who play WOT I find myself constantly disappointed with just how nasty so many people are in this game and especially in this forum.

The pathetic rerun of the same juvenile threads such as this.

In those sickeningly frequent whines and snivels, it is made more and more and more obvious that no one is ever going to cave, and as a matter of fact.

The company repeats again and again and again, nothing is going to be removed. 

Blabbing on and on and on and on ,  about disliking a game and yet still playing it, shaming is the last of this persons problems. It proves the old point. Insanity is defined by doing something over and over, expecting different results.

There is no point in explaining why there are 5 classes,as most hang onto their sad thoughts. 

They insist something is broken, and their logic, broken for two reasons, others say it is, and I do not like it, ergo, it is broken.

Something that behaves exactly as it is designed cannot be broken, artillery operates precisely as intended. so it is not broken. Disliking something is not enough reason to remove it.

You do not like pickles on your burgers. How dare these people decide , because they hate pickles, no one else should get pickles.

What these people repeat endlessly. 

They hate 5 classes being in this game. They spent time and money to learn all about 4 of the 5 classes. They hate the 5th class because it it broken (see above), and is unfair and mean. They forget about this 3rd game dimension all the time and it makes THEM pay for their own errors. 

They freely admit that by complaining,  shows they  cannot learn, as they both froth during games, and then vent here again, expecting game changes, or even more laughable  Treated seriously.

This is a complex game. There are 5 classes, each with strengths and weaknesses. Some can see further, others bigger cannons, or faster loading, easier to hide or more armour. One has the ability of long range in-direct shots.  These are all built into this game, on purpose to create not distract from the complexity.

Each class has challenges in both playing with and against.

Those who mutter, frustrated because of an error. Vow to try harder and rise to the test have the excitement of the game to enjoy.

Those who spend all their time trying to get rid of something, rather than rising to it's challenge are missing an entire portion of the game, waste others time, and sound very sad here.

Block Quote

Edited by scHnuuudle_bop, Dec 12 2018 - 22:36.

R_Razor #268 Posted Dec 12 2018 - 22:48

Captain

• Players
  • 8082 battles
  • [_DDM] _DDM

View PostscHnuuudle_bop, on Dec 12 2018 - 16:30, said:

The pathetic rerun of the same juvenile threads such as this.

In those sickeningly frequent whines and snivels, it is made more and more and more obvious that no one is ever going to cave, and as a matter of fact.

The company repeats again and again and again, nothing is going to be removed. 

Blabbing on and on and on and on ,  about disliking a game and yet still playing it, shaming is the last of this persons problems. It proves the old point. Insanity is defined by doing something over and over, expecting different results.

There is no point in explaining why there are 5 classes,as most hang onto their sad thoughts. 

They insist something is broken, and their logic, broken for two reasons, others say it is, and I do not like it, ergo, it is broken.

Something that behaves exactly as it is designed cannot be broken, artillery operates precisely as intended. so it is not broken. Disliking something is not enough reason to remove it.

You do not like pickles on your burgers. How dare these people decide , because they hate pickles, no one else should get pickles.

What these people repeat endlessly. 

They hate 5 classes being in this game. They spent time and money to learn all about 4 of the 5 classes. They hate the 5th class because it it broken (see above), and is unfair and mean. They forget about this 3rd game dimension all the time and it makes THEM pay for their own errors. 

They freely admit that by complaining,  shows they  cannot learn, as they both froth during games, and then vent here again, expecting game changes, or even more laughable  Treated seriously.

This is a complex game. There are 5 classes, each with strengths and weaknesses. Some can see further, others bigger cannons, or faster loading, easier to hide or more armour. One has the ability of long range in-direct shots.  These are all built into this game, on purpose to create not distract from the complexity.

Each class has challenges in both playing with and against.

Those who mutter, frustrated because of an error. Vow to try harder and rise to the test have the excitement of the game to enjoy.

Those who spend all their time trying to get rid of something, rather than rising to it's challenge are missing an entire portion of the game, waste others time, and sound very sad here.

Block Quote

6 classes...........the 5 you'd expect and Russian Hovertanks. 

Also tagged with artillery, arty, remove

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users