KRZYBoop's Used Tank Emporium: Team Loza Vs Team Fury!

Tank sale Sale Loza Sherman fury

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Bonfor #21 Posted Dec 07 2018 - 03:12

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 652 battles

View PostMagillaGuerilla, on Dec 06 2018 - 09:14, said:

Looks like fun, but it appears the premium shop is broken. I just tried to purchase a gold crate multiple times, and it didn't go through. Since Amazon no longer works, I bought a Visa gift card at Walmart. That didn't work because of the foreign transaction limitation. So I registered the card with Paypal, and that didn't work either. After trying multiple times, I gave up and tried to submit a ticket to support. That didn't work either, because they said support is having "Technical Issues". GG WG.

I think in the case of Paypal, the credit card behind Paypal still has to accept foreign transactions, and in your case the card alone didn't like it, so it probably still doesn't like it through Paypal.  When I went that route, the credit card (regular, not prepaid) I had tied to Paypal still went through with the transaction, all of 99 cents, but it issued me an alert that my card was used in a foreign transaction.  Doesn't it work to transfer money from your bank account to have Paypal hold it, then use the funds in Paypal to make the purchase?  I haven't gone that route yet, since the one 99 cent transaction was the only one I've done since Amazon Pay has been down.

Tivis7 #22 Posted Dec 07 2018 - 13:38

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 20903 battles
  • [-ZOO-] -ZOO-

View PostMagillaGuerilla, on Dec 06 2018 - 18:14, said:

Looks like fun, but it appears the premium shop is broken. I just tried to purchase a gold crate multiple times, and it didn't go through. Since Amazon no longer works, I bought a Visa gift card at Walmart. That didn't work because of the foreign transaction limitation. So I registered the card with Paypal, and that didn't work either. After trying multiple times, I gave up and tried to submit a ticket to support. That didn't work either, because they said support is having "Technical Issues". GG WG.

Subway Card Wins

Edited by Tivis7, Dec 07 2018 - 13:38.

_Tsavo_ #23 Posted Dec 07 2018 - 19:15

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 45487 battles
  • [BRVE] BRVE
Have both, need to actually play Loza's but did 3 mark the fury, is gud tonk. 

Also tagged with Tank sale, Sale, Loza, Sherman, fury

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users