Jump to content


Tank Wars: LT432 vs leKpz M41 90mm


  • Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

Poll: LT432 vs leKpz M41 90mm (67 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 100 battles in order to participate this poll.

What's your pick?

  1. LT432 (48 votes [71.64%])

    Percentage of vote: 71.64%

  2. leKpz M41 90mm (19 votes [28.36%])

    Percentage of vote: 28.36%

Vote Hide poll

AverageWannabe #1 Posted Dec 07 2018 - 16:41

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 819 battles
  • 134
  • [-GTF-] -GTF-
  • Member since:
    11-21-2018

Which one would you choose and why?

 

I would probably go for the LT432 for versatility/flexibility


Edited by AverageWannabe, Dec 07 2018 - 17:06.


Fireplace4 #2 Posted Dec 07 2018 - 16:46

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 30059 battles
  • 515
  • Member since:
    11-05-2011

It really depends on your style of play. The LT432 has excellent camo but meh vision and gun. The tank also has a low profile and troll armor. All these atributes make it a great active scout while not as effective at actually engaging higher tier meds and heavies.

 

The LeKpz M41 90mm has worse camo but better view range and gun (including some high pen HE). It is also a tall tank which will never bounce anything. It's more set up to play a passive scout and mid range support vehicle with a better capacity to engage tanks with a little armor.

 

Personally I like the agressive playstyle of the LT 432 but they are both a ton of fun and very effective



SlipperySlaughterDaddy #3 Posted Dec 07 2018 - 17:10

    Captain

  • Players
  • 8347 battles
  • 1,197
  • Member since:
    06-12-2012
Well from how i play, i'd probably and most likely go for the LeKpz M41 90mm but then again i've never had the chance to do so seeing as they always manage to put it on sale in between my pay days. 

AverageWannabe #4 Posted Dec 07 2018 - 17:20

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 819 battles
  • 134
  • [-GTF-] -GTF-
  • Member since:
    11-21-2018

View PostitsJylerTAG, on Dec 07 2018 - 12:10, said:

Well from how i play, i'd probably and most likely go for the LeKpz M41 90mm but then again i've never had the chance to do so seeing as they always manage to put it on sale in between my pay days. 

right now it is on sale... i hope this time comes in the right moment

 

https://na.wargaming.net/shop/wot/main/9163/

 


Edited by AverageWannabe, Dec 07 2018 - 17:30.


SlipperySlaughterDaddy #5 Posted Dec 07 2018 - 17:32

    Captain

  • Players
  • 8347 battles
  • 1,197
  • Member since:
    06-12-2012

View PostAverageWannabe, on Dec 07 2018 - 11:20, said:

right now it is on sale... i hope this time comes in the right moment

 

https://na.wargaming.net/shop/wot/main/9163/

 

 

Nope, not at the right moment since i don't get paid again until the 19th.

Devildog8 #6 Posted Dec 07 2018 - 18:15

    Major

  • Players
  • 10547 battles
  • 6,483
  • [XILES] XILES
  • Member since:
    12-26-2011

View PostitsJylerTAG, on Dec 07 2018 - 10:32, said:

 

Nope, not at the right moment since i don't get paid again until the 19th.

 

put that money aside till it comes on sale, problem fixed

SlipperySlaughterDaddy #7 Posted Dec 07 2018 - 18:16

    Captain

  • Players
  • 8347 battles
  • 1,197
  • Member since:
    06-12-2012

View PostDevildog8, on Dec 07 2018 - 12:15, said:

 

put that money aside till it comes on sale, problem fixed

 

Easy to do when you don't have bills to pay or flooding which requires limerock to be hauled in so that it can be fixed.

Devildog8 #8 Posted Dec 07 2018 - 18:22

    Major

  • Players
  • 10547 battles
  • 6,483
  • [XILES] XILES
  • Member since:
    12-26-2011

View PostitsJylerTAG, on Dec 07 2018 - 11:16, said:

 

Easy to do when you don't have bills to pay or flooding which requires limerock to be hauled in so that it can be fixed.

 

What I mean is if it came out during your pay period you would spend the money right? so setting it aside would be the same difference, you still would be out the same money

SlipperySlaughterDaddy #9 Posted Dec 07 2018 - 18:26

    Captain

  • Players
  • 8347 battles
  • 1,197
  • Member since:
    06-12-2012

View PostDevildog8, on Dec 07 2018 - 12:22, said:

 

What I mean is if it came out during your pay period you would spend the money right? so setting it aside would be the same difference, you still would be out the same money

 

You're missing the point here. I usually DO have some money set aside for gaming but this year has been quite rough on our farm, and it seems like these sales tend to come out when it's the worse of those said times. However i expected it to be like this with christmas being around the corner, it's a money smorgesborg for wargaming at the moment. We've had a lot happen around here recently, so what i did have set aside has gone to more pressing matters. I'll just catch the deals next year if wot is still around which it most likely will be.

Derpomagix #10 Posted Dec 07 2018 - 18:40

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 2682 battles
  • 103
  • Member since:
    11-06-2017
One word; HEP.

TheManFromKekistan #11 Posted Dec 07 2018 - 18:55

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 28 battles
  • 1,284
  • Member since:
    02-03-2017
I like them both but the lt-432 seems more effective on more maps. The m41 90 is super sweet on open maps but suffers in cramped or city maps where its non armour is a liability. The lt-432 whilst not as good on open maps for scouting isn't exactly bad either and plays the role just as well or better than the tier 8 and a few tier 9 tech tree lights. In cramped or city maps that troll armour will serve you well and the gun whilst not the best to attack a well armoured target frontally still has enough pen and accuracy to nail weakspots on all but the super heavies and if all else fails you can keep most tanks perma tracked so others can farm them.

Devildog8 #12 Posted Dec 07 2018 - 18:57

    Major

  • Players
  • 10547 battles
  • 6,483
  • [XILES] XILES
  • Member since:
    12-26-2011

View PostitsJylerTAG, on Dec 07 2018 - 11:26, said:

 

You're missing the point here. I usually DO have some money set aside for gaming but this year has been quite rough on our farm, and it seems like these sales tend to come out when it's the worse of those said times. However i expected it to be like this with christmas being around the corner, it's a money smorgesborg for wargaming at the moment. We've had a lot happen around here recently, so what i did have set aside has gone to more pressing matters. I'll just catch the deals next year if wot is still around which it most likely will be.

 

Ah I see, that sucks

TishLover #13 Posted Dec 07 2018 - 23:23

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 14628 battles
  • 114
  • Member since:
    08-05-2012

Have you not played any game???  

 

Oh 569 battles....

 

This is a game made by German hating Russians who are not afraid to show their bias.

Always go Russians.

If it's Russian vs German?????  you are crazy to go German.

:honoring:



AverageWannabe #14 Posted Dec 07 2018 - 23:40

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 819 battles
  • 134
  • [-GTF-] -GTF-
  • Member since:
    11-21-2018

View PostTishLover, on Dec 07 2018 - 18:23, said:

Have you not played any game???  

 

Oh 569 battles....

 

This is a game made by German hating Russians who are not afraid to show their bias.

Always go Russians.

If it's Russian vs German?????  you are crazy to go German.

:honoring:

 

I know.... it's sad. Same with american tanks. The M41 still has a killer gun with the hep. That, combined with its speed, makes it a quite good flanker i believe.

 

Ruskies can make pretty darn good games it seems, but apart from that they are quite ...err... childish? immature? What's the point about trying to feel superior though a darn game...

 

Still german and american tech kick russia's butt any day of the week, or more like several times a day.


Edited by AverageWannabe, Dec 07 2018 - 23:52.


leeuniverse #15 Posted Dec 08 2018 - 07:06

    Major

  • Players
  • 35561 battles
  • 7,377
  • [LAMP] LAMP
  • Member since:
    01-30-2013
This slowdog is too slow, thus the LT is better.

TheManFromKekistan #16 Posted Dec 08 2018 - 07:47

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 28 battles
  • 1,284
  • Member since:
    02-03-2017

View Postleeuniverse, on Dec 08 2018 - 01:06, said:

This slowdog is too slow, thus the LT is better.

 

Huh? When I see both on the same team they run neck and neck to whatever place they are scurrying to. Lt might be a bit quicker off a dead stop but its not by much.

leeuniverse #17 Posted Dec 09 2018 - 02:47

    Major

  • Players
  • 35561 battles
  • 7,377
  • [LAMP] LAMP
  • Member since:
    01-30-2013

Unless they buffed its speed since I last played it (which was a long time ago), I specifically stopped playing it because it was too slow for my tastes.

Not a "bad" tank, workable, so I did keep it (I don't keep any bad tanks almost), but that's my thought on it.



TheManFromKekistan #18 Posted Dec 09 2018 - 03:13

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 28 battles
  • 1,284
  • Member since:
    02-03-2017

View Postleeuniverse, on Dec 08 2018 - 20:47, said:

Unless they buffed its speed since I last played it (which was a long time ago), I specifically stopped playing it because it was too slow for my tastes.

Not a "bad" tank, workable, so I did keep it (I don't keep any bad tanks almost), but that's my thought on it.

 

Odd the m41 90 is literally one of the fastest tanks in the game.

Zombie_Snuggles #19 Posted Dec 09 2018 - 03:32

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 23676 battles
  • 295
  • Member since:
    12-23-2015

View PostTheManFromKekistan, on Dec 09 2018 - 03:13, said:

 

Odd the m41 90 is literally one of the fastest tanks in the game.

 

It's not as nimble as the 432 plus I have 2 steel walls in the 432, how crazy is that?

 



21Blackjack #20 Posted Dec 09 2018 - 03:38

    Major

  • Players
  • 19878 battles
  • 2,168
  • Member since:
    02-03-2012

View PostAverageWannabe, on Dec 07 2018 - 16:41, said:

Which one would you choose and why?

 

I would probably go for the LT432 for versatility/flexibility

 

Is this a joke question? Russia obviously, because Russia stronk Stalinium, ultra lightweight armor with 400mm effectivethickness and minature nuclear engines that power the tank with super secret russia heat seeking shell technology.

 

WG can't talk about it because it was all top secret stuff






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users