Fresh Start

reroll stats experience

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Bounder99 #1 Posted Dec 07 2018 - 18:40

Private

• Players
  • 68742 battles
I have been playing WOT for 9 yrs.  I have accumulated over 60K games.  I now find that it is impossible to raise my Experience as it takes winning 60 or 70 games in a row to raise my Experience level by one point.  The same occurs with a higher skill level.  With the latest matchmaking, it is impossible to win more than a couple of games as it seems the MM is skewed toward all higher tier players being on one side.  Lack of the opportunity to increase Experience or Skills due to the massive amount of games takes away the incentive to play the game as you are fighting a losing battle no matter how well you play.  There should be a way for high game number players to be able to be competitive and not punished for being a loyal and continuous player.  

UnusualFrosting #2 Posted Dec 07 2018 - 18:43

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 13771 battles
  • [MAHOU] MAHOU
Yeah wargaming rigs the matchmaking to favor unicums. How else can someone get above 50% winrate unless matchmaking is rigged or running illegal mods.

JakeTheMystic #3 Posted Dec 07 2018 - 18:49

Captain

• Players
  • 22907 battles
  • [EOR] EOR

View PostUnusualFrosting, on Dec 07 2018 - 09:43, said:

Yeah wargaming rigs the matchmaking to favor unicums. How else can someone get above 50% winrate unless matchmaking is rigged or running illegal mods.

^This. I mean, if anyone has over 1k wn8, they must be cheating! I can never seem to improve because I keep getting shot by invisible tanks across the map and whenever I sit in a bush, my sixth sense never goes off! I report every player that kills me but there are just too many cheaters!

MeMeBigBoi #4 Posted Dec 07 2018 - 18:49

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 33664 battles
  • [BRVE] BRVE

Yes I also agree, if you have more than 1000 wn8 and 50% win rate than you are a hacker, 

because our mods can shoot you under the map 

logically 

duhh

that makes sense

TDRHooRaH #5 Posted Dec 07 2018 - 19:04

Major

• Players
  • 23582 battles

Are you saying loyal, long time players should be rewarded with winning more?

You have 66k battles... Honestly, with no offense intended, you should be a bit better of a player.

If you want to win more you have to learn to do more damage. In the long run, the more damage you do, you should win more.

Edited by TDRHooRaH, Dec 07 2018 - 19:05.

_Promote_Synergy_ #6 Posted Dec 07 2018 - 19:14

Captain

• Players
  • 16400 battles
  • [YOUJO] YOUJO

View PostUnusualFrosting, on Dec 07 2018 - 17:43, said:

Shhh that was supposed to be a secret! Stop leaking from the citadel.

Desert_Fox_1969 #7 Posted Dec 07 2018 - 19:29

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 31051 battles
  • [D-DAY] D-DAY

MM is random, no hacks & cheats will get the higher skilled players on one team. Does it happen? Of course it happens. 

I can only suggest for you to join a clan and learn some of the basics of the game. Platoon and watch higher skilled players. Check out some you tube videos of CC's and learn. 

This game especially on high tiers is not forgiving. You will get punished quick and hard in Tier 9 & 10 for even the smallest mistake. 

Dockmaster #8 Posted Dec 07 2018 - 19:30

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 43420 battles
  • [ACES] ACES
I'm the opposite. I am not the player I was 7 years ago (I'm 62 and slowing down a bit) but after +40 K battles my stats decline is very slow. 

smol_ethan #9 Posted Dec 07 2018 - 19:53

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 14198 battles
  • [200IQ] 200IQ

View PostUnusualFrosting, on Dec 07 2018 - 12:43, said:

Yo, pass me your MAHOU warpack.

Edited by KeepYourselfSnazzy_xD, Dec 07 2018 - 19:54.

Tolos #10 Posted Dec 07 2018 - 19:58

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 25997 battles
  • [GDF] GDF

View PostBounder99, on Dec 07 2018 - 17:40, said:

I have been playing WOT for 9 yrs.  I have accumulated over 60K games.  I now find that it is impossible to raise my Experience as it takes winning 60 or 70 games in a row to raise my Experience level by one point.  The same occurs with a higher skill level.  With the latest matchmaking, it is impossible to win more than a couple of games as it seems the MM is skewed toward all higher tier players being on one side.  Lack of the opportunity to increase Experience or Skills due to the massive amount of games takes away the incentive to play the game as you are fighting a losing battle no matter how well you play.  There should be a way for high game number players to be able to be competitive and not punished for being a loyal and continuous player.  

Maybe after 60k plus games you should KNOW how to play the game better than you do ?. 

The_Creeper_Hunter #11 Posted Dec 07 2018 - 21:45

Corporal

• Players
  • 27041 battles
  • [KON] KON

I believe you meant to say "higher skill" players on one team, not higher tier. I do agree with the emotion of your assertions, and in many instances there does definitely appear to be a strong slanting in one direction to predict outcome. Example; One side has three E 25's platooning on an open map, the other, a mix of swamp trotter tier 7 scouts with low skill players on a suicide run. Or Three KV 2's on one side on a city map, the other side, a French, German, and Polish something or other for them to gobble up.

Yes, this happens, but it happens in your favor just as frequently! I read a quote years ago that stuck with me, I believe it applies here; "The way things APPEAR to be, is more important than how they really are".

It often appears, at least in WOT, that something terribly sinister is lurking just beyond our sense of fair play. In other words, what we perceive the outcome will be, often becomes. It is also my pleasure to say that I have been proven completely wrong, many times, by more savvy teammates who saw something I did not, and capitalized upon it. 

This is what I have accepted, please do not think I'm asking you to do the same, but it was either this, or log off for good!

1. There are thousands of younger, smarter, and more capable players than me...I can not avoid them all!

2. There will ALWAYS be a newer, faster, sleeker tank being introduced. WG has a successful business model and that will not change! (at least until another developer enters the ring).

3. When my confirmation bias starts getting the best of me, it only takes three seconds to log off.

GL & HF!

Also tagged with reroll, stats, experience

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users