Big Ideas Events Small things

1 reply to this topic

Darkasaurus #1 Posted Dec 08 2018 - 08:42

Private

• -Players-
  • 8395 battles
  • [PZII] PZII

Idea for new perk or skill for the crew

You know what would be a simple and cool add to WOT? A new skill or perk for the crew, one Idea I've had for a while now, was that one of the less popular crew members to pick skills for, such as the loader or radio operator. One of my ideas for a skill or perk (most likely a perk), would be a skill or perk that allows your given crew member to be more organized when stocking the tank, so that you may have an extra space for an extra consumable or equipment. However, an extra piece of equipment could give a very big advantage and could be more over-powered, because these last the entire battle with an effect the entire time (with few exceptions such as the cammo net or binoculars); and consumables do not, as they have a 90 second cool-down before they can be used again.

jack_smith_defender #2 Posted Dec 15 2018 - 20:00

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 0 battles

View PostDarkasaurus, on Dec 08 2018 - 08:42, said:

Idea for new perk or skill for the crew

You know what would be a simple and cool add to WOT? A new skill or perk for the crew, one Idea I've had for a while now, was that one of the less popular crew members to pick skills for, such as the loader or radio operator. One of my ideas for a skillor perk (most likely a perk), would be a skill or perk that allows your given crewmember to be more organized when stocking the tank, so that you may have an extra space for an extra consumable or equipment. However, an extra piece of equipment could give a very big advantage and could be more over-powered, because these last the entire battle with an effect the entire time (with few exceptions such as the cammo net or binoculars); and consumables do not, as they have a 90 second cool-down before they can be used again.

​​Thanks for sharing.I found a lot of interesting information here. A really good post, very thankful and hopeful that you will write many more posts like this one.

Reply to this topic

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users