Enhanced Equipment Dilemma - Skorpion G or SU-130PM

enhanced equipment bonds premium tanks tank destroyers su-130pm skorpion g stats performance

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

_Ayreon_ #1 Posted Dec 09 2018 - 13:43

Captain

• Players
  • 52405 battles
  • [NOBA] NOBA

Hi there!

I got my SU-130PM yesterday and it's quite fun tank. Though I only played 12 games in it, I can see it plays similar to my Skorp - and I love my Skorp.

I'm 60% into my 6th perk on Skorp and only half way through into 4th on SU's crew. I guess I will be playing my SU a lot, while Skorpion is still my no. 1 premium tank.

Now here's the question. I will have 10k bonds pretty soon and I was wondering which tank of those 2 should I equip with enhanced rammer and GLD. 

I'm not interested in answers such as "Put them on what you think it's best for you" or "Put them on your favorite tank" :P 

I just want to hear your thoughts on - WHICH TANK NEEDS THEM MORE? :)

Thank you for your time and opinion in advance!

Pepino1976 #2 Posted Dec 09 2018 - 14:05

Captain

• -Players-
  • 43283 battles
Well, besides gun laying drive and rammer, what is your third piece of equipment? If it's coated optics (or binos) check out replacing that in your comparison with an enhanced one. Maybe you'll find out you want to put enhanced optics on each tank instead of just giving one tank the enhanced gun laying drive and rammer. Remember, if you can see them while they still cannot see you, that is a big advantage. Your gun is already good on each tank. Just an option for you.

_Ayreon_ #3 Posted Dec 09 2018 - 14:16

Captain

• Players
  • 52405 battles
  • [NOBA] NOBA

View PostPepino1976, on Dec 09 2018 - 14:05, said:

Well, besides gun laying drive and rammer, what is your third piece of equipment? If it's coated optics (or binos) check out replacing that in your comparison with an enhanced one. Maybe you'll find out you want to put enhanced optics on each tank instead of just giving one tank the enhanced gun laying drive and rammer. Remember, if you can see them while they still cannot see you, that is a big advantage. Your gun is already good on each tank. Just an option for you.

I've got Binocs on both of them and really have no interest to put improved optics on them, since I already have good view range and I'm usually on the 2nd line. But good answer nevertheless!

_BBaby #4 Posted Dec 09 2018 - 15:20

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 924 battles

Well with the open topped TDs your equipment is hopefully obvious. Binocs, camo, and rammer. Of the 3 rammer is the only one with improved equip (would love to see improved net and nocs tho).

So to answer the question, the su obviously benifits more. Larger gun=longer reload=greater reduction by using improved.

However you SHOULD put them on the tank you use more and/or like more. Being a huge mobile turreted td fan, I have heavily considered buying both, and just theoretically I think the Skorpion is your better bet. Su is like a cheap Chinese remake of a great tank

Edited by _1204_, Dec 09 2018 - 15:21.

Gothraul #5 Posted Dec 09 2018 - 16:01

Major

• -Players-
  • 2426 battles

View Post_1204_, on Dec 09 2018 - 15:20, said:

Well with the open topped TDs your equipment is hopefully obvious. Binocs, camo, and rammer. Of the 3 rammer is the only one with improved equip (would love to see improved net and nocs tho).

So to answer the question, the su obviously benifits more. Larger gun=longer reload=greater reduction by using improved.

However you SHOULD put them on the tank you use more and/or like more. Being a huge mobile turreted td fan, I have heavily considered buying both, and just theoretically I think the Skorpion is your better bet. Su is like a cheap Chinese remake of a great tank

^This

The SU-130PM is more like a tier 8 version of the Waffle IV with a similarly performing 128mm and has most or all the same issues, found it odd at first that so many players compared it to the Skorp then remembered that people haven't been playing the Grille 15 line much at all. I can see this getting buffed down the line someday but that will probably be a couple of years from now as far as the mobility is concerned because of RU.

read_these_nikes #6 Posted Dec 09 2018 - 16:06

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 18734 battles
you should equip both with enhanced rammers binocs and net. glds are worthless except on clickers

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users