Trying to send gift

Gift

3 replies to this topic

T7Joker #1 Posted Dec 09 2018 - 15:36

Private

• Players
  • 9031 battles

Hi I was wondering if you guys could help me out, I wanted to buy some gold and premium for my dad since it is his Birthday but I cant use a visa card.

Someone Help!!

Thank You, T7Joker

Fireplace4 #2 Posted Dec 09 2018 - 16:27

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 30423 battles
I'm unsure as to what you are saying. You can't use a visa gift card? The main ways I've seen people paying for stuff is through a prepaid visa gift card, paypal, or I just use my credit card (I had to tell my bank that wargaming is a legitimate vendor a few times). Hopefully someone else can help better,  good luck

MagillaGuerilla #3 Posted Dec 09 2018 - 16:53

Major

• -Players-
  • 25565 battles
The Visa gift cards only worked through Amazon payment wall, which they don't have anymore. The only Visa cards that work are regular credit cards that usually need pre-approval for foreign transactions.  I resorted to buying a refillable Dollar General card that worked fine.

ViseGrip #4 Posted Dec 09 2018 - 17:18

Staff sergeant

• Beta Testers
  • 45755 battles
  • [ROCKY] ROCKY
If it is a visa credit/debt card thru a bank you have to contact them and open international payments. The bank I was with I could specify which international companies I could buy things thru. Check with your bank.  If it's your dads credit/debt card, He probably turned international payment OFF.... So you wouldn't drain his account... hahaha... I know I would have. If it is a gift card. You should be able to go thru amazon or PayPal. I had a nephew that always used a gift card thru walmart. seemed to work for him ok.

Reply to this topic

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.

Also tagged with Gift

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users