• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

Dain_Ironfoot_ #21 Posted Dec 10 2018 - 04:03

Major

• -Players-
  • 23981 battles
  • [4HIM] 4HIM

View PostFireplace4, on Dec 09 2018 - 10:25, said:

20% decline in one year is pretty significant...

Steam Charts shows PUBG went from 3 million players at the start of the year to less than 1 million now.  CS:GO went from 700k at the start of the year to around 400k in the middle of the year and now back up to 700k+ again.  Those are a lot more than 20% fluctuations.  WoT has proven staying power, although numbers may drop, it is very far from dying.

3bagsfull #22 Posted Dec 10 2018 - 08:12

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 2713 battles

View Postthe_dude_76, on Dec 09 2018 - 16:35, said:

Maybe your noob friends shouldn't make the noob mistake of rushing up the tech trees before they learn how to play at lower tiers...

You do understand that this isn't something new right?? And that noobs that make this mistake have had the same experience since the game was launched right??

Define lower tiers, because I've always been under the impression from the people that have played this game a long time that Tier V and VI were the lower tiers and that new players should stay there until they learn the game - and that anything below Tier V really wasn't worth playing - it was a totally different game.  

Oldcook #23 Posted Dec 10 2018 - 21:13

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 17037 battles
  • [W-UNI] W-UNI
Fix Matchmaker. Balance odds and tanks, give an opt out button if you do not like game odds

PuddleSplasher #24 Posted Dec 11 2018 - 16:15

Major

• Players
  • 39217 battles

View Postrobyone, on Dec 09 2018 - 15:38, said:

see the video, the statistics don't lie

Fake news my friend, fake news.

People read what they want to read and believe what they want to believe,

Those are the silly people :trollface:

General_Pete #25 Posted Dec 15 2018 - 14:11

Corporal

• Players
  • 19841 battles
  • [RN718] RN718
It's not because of the "op"ed tanks released, it's not because of the MM and WGNA's failure to fix it.( nothing's wrong with it, it's the poor player skills that's the problem) IT'S THE FACT that since the end of 6/8/10 clan wars the NA server base has fallen off and will never recover to what it was. All the crying in the world will not get WGNA to do a damned thing about it( neither the server base, stop releasing oped tanks or bring back 6/8/10 or 8/10 CW's) because it's not WGNA who runs this game here, it's the top 10-25 clans on this server. They are the one's who cried like a group of 2yr olds to WGNA to kill off 6/8 clan wars because it was hurting them. End game blah blah crap is what I read on old posts from them and WGNA gave it to them. Now let's have all the top clan bullies come and give me crap on this....they will cause the truth hurts and makes them get all....your a noob,, get gooder and U2 can be a topper, they all gonna hate cause they all the haters.....oh and btw what the F#@k does end game crap have to do with this game, it never ends. It's not like you get a tier 10 win some battles and then "the end", it never ends. The real reason you whana baby top clans cried was because you had to battle each other and not have all of us to beat up on....real true win ratio in clan wars stat padding.

SnowPanzer #26 Posted Mar 03 2019 - 06:02

Major

• Players
  • 44835 battles

View PostPuddleSplasher, on Dec 09 2018 - 15:57, said:

How many players exactly have left?

I personally know of no-one that has left. :P

Really?

Junbeyn #27 Posted Mar 03 2019 - 06:41

Captain

• Players
  • 34973 battles

oh. this thread again.

i just ran out of cheap wine to drink.

McPig #28 Posted Mar 17 2019 - 23:59

Corporal

• Players
  • 39955 battles
  • [-OPS-] -OPS-

View Postcthulhu_hunter, on Dec 09 2018 - 10:08, said:

I totally agree. Game is on its deathbed, we all know it. Yet die hard WOT players do not want to hear that their precious game is almost dead, so they will make up all kinds of nonsense. Lots of better games out there that are FAIR. This one is obviously not. Peace out brother. 

It;'s losing me at this rate.  And my Premium account with it.  I suspect the defenders of the game are the hackers, botters, and cheaters who run the illegals.  I think honest players that play it as is programmed are slowly coming to the understanding that the game is "hacked" and that the "hackers" rule the roost.  Futher, WOT is clearly chasing the bucks and pandering to wallet warriors with more and more OP "never were" vehicles or the wheelies that can go toe to tow with MBT's and win.   Ridiculous.  Under 30 days on my last Premium account buy.  After that I think I am moving on.

Bronze_Serpent #29 Posted Mar 31 2019 - 04:13

Private

• -Players-
  • 5600 battles
  • [P-3AD] P-3AD
I love this game. I started playing before the Marder II was added. Playing the classic version has brought back a lot of memories, it ought to be kept as a permanent game mode. 

tod914 #30 Posted Mar 31 2019 - 04:23

Major

• Players
  • 64679 battles

View PostPuddleSplasher, on Dec 09 2018 - 09:57, said:

How many are left?  Or how many veteran players have left.  Big difference.  I know of at least 75 or so people that left the game due to the glaring problems that persist.

PuddleSplasher #31 Posted Apr 02 2019 - 19:14

Major

• Players
  • 39217 battles

View Posttod914, on Mar 31 2019 - 03:23, said:

How many are left?  Or how many veteran players have left.  Big difference.  I know of at least 75 or so people that left the game due to the glaring problems that persist.

Start naming them :harp:

4Liberty #32 Posted Apr 08 2019 - 12:49

Private

• Players
  • 20512 battles

View Postrobyone, on Dec 09 2018 - 14:38, said:

Well i'm  going to start saying  I love this game, but when you see so many player are leaving this game,  is time to rethink the strategy of the game, MM still so bad try same level tanks or  2 tier max dif,  it's that so hard to do, o it is just your russian pride, WOT already admit that mm is a bad experience for player  you know people hate the mm and still you are taking a lot of time trying to fix IT or just lousey trying , because we don't see a solution, no even a date,   and also your over power russian tanks 268-4 or the defender or the new russian td, you still don't get it, people hate those tanks, but still the same,  you still doing the same 2 mistakes now,  already you see videos in youtube WOT IS DYING.    https://www.youtube....1iiqOng&t=705s       . I still love the game, ,but is a hate and love relationship, that's not going to last.

at the ratio you are losing players in six months  you will be bellow the best 50 games on line, do you think that's the right place for the game??

How hard could it be to fix the game, i guess you're just don't care!!!

Agreed.. I've been on here for several years.. its losing the shine...the cost along with poor MM that helps to eat the coin is really being noticed and commented on repeatedly. I've always loved the Game...Im an average Player with no way of improving my percentage from my "LEARNING PHASE" just stuck with it along with the kid crap ridicule.. I ignore it kids, don't waste your breath..lol. But on top of it you sink funds in Premiums that are not well described, nor listed on the Tech Tree in detail, and get "either" "or"  a great Gun and no armor or great Armor with no gun. The Defender, Lowe, 50 Tp exceptions but most I've thrown to the Bone Yard not meeting the hype. If we could sell them that might help. Grind Tanks are still better but have gotten to cost Mucho Dinero  climbin the Tree. Then MM beats you down with loss after loss, in which most are blowouts where you end up blown away from behind or fighting 5 tanks at once. Pockets empty and feel screwed.  Why complain to support.. they know it. It really is a Love/Hate relationship...For New Players this is not meant to discourage you...it is a great game and I'm an old man..so the arther sets me back too..lol..He's right about one thing,,, it wont remain a top game if sumthin dudnt give...I wouldn't speak if I did not care..at my age you try to pick your battles and especially...save your breath.

HAYSEED1776 #33 Posted Apr 25 2019 - 02:32

Sergeant

• Players
  • 54758 battles

View PostPuddleSplasher, on Dec 09 2018 - 09:57, said:

Well for one I left about a month ago sick of the Wheeled trash tanks and with the talk of another artillery Nerf, 6 years in 53,000 bottles 287 tanks, playerbase is horrible so many people are clueless and so many Bots,, I'm gone

HAYSEED1776 #34 Posted Apr 25 2019 - 02:34

Sergeant

• Players
  • 54758 battles

View PostPuddleSplasher, on Apr 02 2019 - 13:14, said:

Start naming them :harp:

I consider myself a veteran 6 years 53,000 battles and 287 tanks and everytime wargaming does something it just makes it worse I'm tired of fighting  them and I love artillery and they just keep nerfing and nerfing so I quit I give up I'm tired of hoping for something that's never going to happen.

HAYSEED1776 #35 Posted Apr 25 2019 - 02:38

Sergeant

• Players
  • 54758 battles

View PostMcPig, on Mar 17 2019 - 17:59, said:

It;'s losing me at this rate.  And my Premium account with it.  I suspect the defenders of the game are the hackers, botters, and cheaters who run the illegals.  I think honest players that play it as is programmed are slowly coming to the understanding that the game is "hacked" and that the "hackers" rule the roost.  Futher, WOT is clearly chasing the bucks and pandering to wallet warriors with more and more OP "never were" vehicles or the wheelies that can go toe to tow with MBT's and win.   Ridiculous.  Under 30 days on my last Premium account buy.  After that I think I am moving on.

Well said I believe every word you said I feel the same way wargaming doesn't care if they cared they would have stopped team damage and team killing years ago done away with all Mods and XVM XVM has created the most toxic game ever in wargaming just loves it

XoXSciFiGuy #36 Posted Apr 25 2019 - 10:26

Corporal

• Players
  • 32356 battles

Block Quote

"I suspect the defenders of the game are the hackers, botters, and cheaters who run the illegals.  I think honest players that play it as is programmed are slowly coming to the understanding that the game is "hacked" and that the "hackers" rule the roost..."

I agree with this statement. Seems like in the NA server, this more happens late night than at other times. 

Look...been around 30K maps, not the greatest player for sure. But I have seen this stuff before. Back in the late 90s and early 2000s, this type of thing killed the Delta Force series of online gaming. China-based sites were offering free downloads of crazy mods and the whole community went into the tank in two years. It has to be a fair and level playing field. TRUST is a big deal here. 

If you're going to allow some mods, then WOT should say where you can get them, or just ban outside mods outright...and banning is the better answer to the problem anyway. 

All mods, premiums, extras, whatever should come from WOT alone, and not other developers or other websites. Once others start sticking their noses into a game they don't own, everything goes to hell. Why would they bother doing that unless they had an agenda, or some way to profit from it? They do. Otherwise they wouldn't bother.  

WOT stuff only...or ban them like yesterday. That's what I say anyway. 

mrcarjr #37 Posted May 21 2019 - 16:31

Private

• Players
  • 17053 battles
  • [M-I-T] M-I-T
I am a returning player, rage quit 6 yrs ago. At the moment I am a below average player. I hate arty but understand it has a place in this game. What I don't understand is why players with loads of games are playing low tiers and shooting prem rounds at me. Is stat padding that important to you that you have to kill tomatos to make yourself feel good? That is a problem that won't be fixed because WG panders to stat padders. I like playing this game, but I am relearning, it is tough getting back into game with crappy MM and toxic experienced players farming newbies. That's my opinion, I could be wrong but I don't think I am that far off.

Edited by mrcarjr, May 22 2019 - 03:15.

Hellsfog #38 Posted May 21 2019 - 16:54

Major

• Players
  • 38278 battles

View Postcthulhu_hunter, on Dec 09 2018 - 10:08, said:

I totally agree. Game is on its deathbed, we all know it. Yet die hard WOT players do not want to hear that their precious game is almost dead, so they will make up all kinds of nonsense. Lots of better games out there that are FAIR. This one is obviously not. Peace out brother. 

Then why are you here? Why aren't you playing one of those more fair games? That's right you're a [edited]and you're probably crapat those games as well.  As for quickybaby, he better hope this game doesn't die or he's going to find job other than click farmer.

The game is old, it's declining as do all games over time. It won't be dead tomorrow or next year or any time soon. In fact the mods should go find the very first "Wot is dying thread" and sticky it so they can easy merge all the subsequent "Wot is dying" threads into it. That way, many years from now, when the game finally dies, one of you mopes can claim to finally be right. 

Death_Pickle #39 Posted Jun 02 2019 - 22:38

Private

• Players
  • 28697 battles
  • [-ARMY] -ARMY
You can talk all you want,but I have just kept track all weekend,and only had 1 game that didn't have all the noobs on one team.I get it that WOT claims they don't MM that way,but maybe time to start MM according to PR,that would make it fair to split up the bots and shi**er players,this is getting old having the same SA server players and noobs ruining the MM

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users