• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

TboneOathKeeper #1 Posted Dec 09 2018 - 20:53

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 24611 battles
  • [CA_QC] CA_QC

Dear World of Tanks and Community ,

Hope all is well and We wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.  I fist would like to say "THANK YOU" for the Great gift you gave all players of the game. Older players getting more and newer players getting less. Great idea and Great Prize , that T-50 is a Bag of Fun in a little Box.  FREE and "Bad as Hell" you can't go wrong. It really meant a lot that you focused older players just for being part of the community. 

Next is the Common Test and new updates:

1)  The Garage is cool , but I think you could go further with options and second would be to lower Prize on Custom stuff.  I think if you lowered prizes you may get more uses out of them.

I would also would like to see more options on customizing your Tank.  Really …...this is were your money should be made.  Having a "One of a Kind" custom tank would be cool and 

I'm sure most players would want it too.

2)   The IS-3A  ,  Really World of tanks...….whay were you thinking. You just made the IS-3A the Top used Tank for clan wars and skirmishes. This thing will be used by all the clans now.  I would agree with most 

other players when we say "This Tank will change the game".   I have used it and I did not feel this type of tank is needed.  Alone fine , one or two maybe.  But think of this.....3 or 4 IS-3A's all Lemme Training 

Down the field and pop around some corner and now those tanks have 3 rounds each coming at whatever was in there way. WOW....it will be UGLY......Yes , I understand tank has bad aim now and is a little 

Slower .  But still , it's a IS-3 with a auto-loader now.  

3)   As with every test :  The "Toxic"  chat room and Bully Players need to be addressed.  We all know our numbers are going down. If we do not stop the loss we will lose it shortly.  I would advise to address the Toxic nature of World of Tanks.  Why can't World of Tanks Promote "TEAM PLAY" or Promote "Helping Others" .  I will always listen to my team mates and I will always help when needed.  I feel many GOOD and GREAT players should help there players when needed.  Yet all you here is "Tomatoes", Noobs, u suck , etc. and etc. Blaa blaa blaa….  Really it needs to stop.  A game were you lose but work as a team is a lot better then winning in a Toxic game.  Maybe give Gold or awards to players that "LEAD" there team to victory.  Make it the best award in game and make it that everyone wants to be it.  

I Truly love this game and the World of Tanks Community .  I know it will take all of us to save it.  We can Fix this or Watch it fail.  I ready to "Roll".

To all my Brothers and Sisters out there ,

God Bless you all and Have a Great Holiday.

TboneOathKeeper

JakeTheMystic #2 Posted Dec 09 2018 - 22:37

Captain

• Players
  • 22781 battles
  • [F0CUS] F0CUS

View PostTboneOathKeeper, on Dec 09 2018 - 11:53, said:

2)   The IS-3A  ,  Really World of tanks...….whay were you thinking. You just made the IS-3A the Top used Tank for clan wars and skirmishes. This thing will be used by all the clans now.  I would agree with most 

other players when we say "This Tank will change the game".   I have used it and I did not feel this type of tank is needed.  Alone fine , one or two maybe.  But think of this.....3 or 4 IS-3A's all Lemme Training 

Down the field and pop around some corner and now those tanks have 3 rounds each coming at whatever was in there way. WOW....it will be UGLY......Yes , I understand tank has bad aim now and is a little 

Slower .  But still , it's a IS-3 with a auto-loader now.  

Um.. Since when has the IS-3A been the most used tank in clan wars and skirms? Ever since the Defender came out, it was always top pick. The IS-3A is an auto-reloading tank, they are simply implementing the system that they didn't have previously to give it that feature. They were planning to implement the system already, which is the whole reason the tank was released in the first place. 

KingAuthur #3 Posted Dec 09 2018 - 22:51

Sergeant

• Players
  • 2184 battles

to much soviet bias in the game

from the maps,the buffs and the tank trees

TboneOathKeeper #4 Posted Dec 14 2018 - 18:45

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 24611 battles
  • [CA_QC] CA_QC

Hey JakeTheMystic,

Sorry for my Bad English.  I was just thinking into the future of clan wars , not Clan wars now or in the past.  For some reason I think I will see a lot of the IS-3A .  That's all...….

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year my Friend.

God Bless you and your Family.

TboneOathKeeper

TboneOathKeeper #5 Posted Dec 14 2018 - 18:47

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 24611 battles
  • [CA_QC] CA_QC

Hey King ,

Roger That …….. How copy

God 
Bless Brother

TboneOathKeeper