Jump to content


Incoming: Holiday gifts have arrived!

KRZY Holiday gifts Gift Boxes Boxes

  • Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

KRZYBooP #1 Posted Dec 10 2018 - 19:50

    Community Coordinator

  • Administrator
  • 3957 battles
  • 214
  • [WGA] WGA
  • Member since:
    08-10-2015

Howdy Boom Jockies! 

Holiday Gifts are here! 

 

 

Good luck and enjoy decorating your garage!



Ortinoth_ #2 Posted Dec 10 2018 - 19:53

    Captain

  • Players
  • 27228 battles
  • 1,726
  • [SEGA] SEGA
  • Member since:
    09-10-2011
Can we start it already :P 

FunPolice_ #3 Posted Dec 10 2018 - 19:54

    Major

  • Players
  • 30662 battles
  • 2,445
  • [RDDT] RDDT
  • Member since:
    03-08-2013

View PostLone_Wolf1978, on Dec 10 2018 - 13:53, said:

Can we start it already :P 

 

For real, is it Thursday yet lol?

cKy_ #4 Posted Dec 10 2018 - 20:07

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 4504 battles
  • 2,292
  • [PUBBY] PUBBY
  • Member since:
    09-29-2018
Ok, those skins are cool. WarGaming could make a tonne of money if they sold unique skins like them, and then we wouldn't need a new Russian premium every month...

Bad_Oedipus #5 Posted Dec 10 2018 - 20:24

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 45607 battles
  • 1,612
  • [PL1AD] PL1AD
  • Member since:
    08-09-2014

Can we buy them now?

 

 

 

How about now?



Fluffy_Kittens #6 Posted Dec 10 2018 - 20:39

    Major

  • Players
  • 46917 battles
  • 2,728
  • [F0CUS] F0CUS
  • Member since:
    03-06-2011

it would have been nice to see bonds in the available contents.

or even boosters, like some rare ones like the 300% exp boosters, or 5x games, etc.

 

the available tanks are only 8?  kinda lame too

why not a chance to win a super rare tank, like a T 103, tiger 2 H, VK 100.01(P) ausf B, SU 85i, VK 65.01(H), strv 81, SU 122 54, T95 cheiftan (not the reward one), ISU 130, SU76i, KV4KTTS, just to name a few...



goldfinger_555 #7 Posted Dec 10 2018 - 20:50

    Captain

  • Players
  • 27509 battles
  • 1,138
  • [FFWC] FFWC
  • Member since:
    10-17-2013
I'm happy with whatever is in the boxes. Its the best time of the year period!

Trekkie_Bot #8 Posted Dec 10 2018 - 23:01

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 39706 battles
  • 77
  • [NEWBI] NEWBI
  • Member since:
    01-03-2015
If you get one of the unexpected gifts like last year and you already have that tank will you be gifted another tank or just the gold value? last year I got two gifts of Lorraine 40t.I already had the T26E5 and the Skorpion G so I got one Lorraine 40 t and one Type 59. Will it be the same this year? I already have the Skorpion G and E-25, so if if I'm gifted either of those tanks or doubles of one of the tanks I don't have will I end up with all four tanks again?

PROXIMAC3NTAURI #9 Posted Dec 10 2018 - 23:03

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 4775 battles
  • 25
  • [DEAD7] DEAD7
  • Member since:
    08-27-2018
Are they going to give us one for free or could we only get them through money?

Eddie_Benz #10 Posted Dec 10 2018 - 23:16

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 48421 battles
  • 779
  • [MAHOU] MAHOU
  • Member since:
    04-21-2011

View PostPROXIMAC3NTAURI, on Dec 10 2018 - 22:03, said:

Are they going to give us one for free or could we only get them through money?

 

 ​​Remember: There’s no way you can lose out — all the goods you get inside are worth more than the box!

 

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$



PROXIMAC3NTAURI #11 Posted Dec 10 2018 - 23:24

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 4775 battles
  • 25
  • [DEAD7] DEAD7
  • Member since:
    08-27-2018

View PostEddie_Benz, on Dec 10 2018 - 23:16, said:

 

 ​​Remember: There’s no way you can lose out — all the goods you get inside are worth more than the box!

 

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

 

That's tough I wanted a chance at a free premium or some gold since im free to play

BillDing1 #12 Posted Dec 10 2018 - 23:27

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 7828 battles
  • 426
  • Member since:
    03-01-2014
There's a weird thing with the text near the tier X skin part. It has "If luck’s on your side, you’ll get a fifth item inside the box:" but there isn't 5 things. you get your gold, a tier v decoration, one of the extras, and a chance at a tier X skin that makes 4 not 5. Typo or can I not count?

stevezaxx #13 Posted Dec 11 2018 - 00:35

    Captain

  • Players
  • 39574 battles
  • 1,282
  • [COD] COD
  • Member since:
    08-02-2011

View PostBillDing1, on Dec 10 2018 - 17:27, said:

There's a weird thing with the text near the tier X skin part. It has "If luck’s on your side, you’ll get a fifth item inside the box:" but there isn't 5 things. you get your gold, a tier v decoration, one of the extras, and a chance at a tier X skin that makes 4 not 5. Typo or can I not count?

You get FOUR things:

1. a tier V decoration

2. 250 gold

3. a tier I-V decoration

4. something else ( MORE gold, credits, premium days, a tier 5(OR MORE) premium)

and, maybe:

5 a special skin for a tier 10 that you may or may not have.

 


Edited by stevezaxx, Dec 11 2018 - 00:40.


EmperorJuliusCaesar #14 Posted Dec 11 2018 - 00:42

    Major

  • Players
  • 37050 battles
  • 5,741
  • [EOR] EOR
  • Member since:
    03-16-2014
Soon to have a LeFH18B2 arty.......been waiting YEARS.....and I will rain heck with that thing :-)   Gotta pay back the arty whiners :-)

Bourbon_and_Poor_Choices #15 Posted Dec 11 2018 - 00:46

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 21245 battles
  • 56
  • [THUGZ] THUGZ
  • Member since:
    08-12-2014
So a couple teir 5's I don't want and the chance for an is3a autoloader - guess that will have to do (I can always use more gold) - shame I already have the other teir 7-8's and the lefh :amazed:. Now can we do a 35-1 xp conversion some time soon with a consumables sale. 

MountainLion1 #16 Posted Dec 11 2018 - 01:39

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 24930 battles
  • 1,944
  • [TMBPK] TMBPK
  • Member since:
    10-13-2014
I really enjoyed the Christmas event last year but I am somewhat saddened by the fact that the French arty is included this year. The lower tiers are already bad enough for new players and adding any more of these tanks to the game can’t do anything but make the experience for said players even worse.

Bourbon_and_Poor_Choices #17 Posted Dec 11 2018 - 02:20

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 21245 battles
  • 56
  • [THUGZ] THUGZ
  • Member since:
    08-12-2014

View PostMountainLion1, on Dec 11 2018 - 00:39, said:

I really enjoyed the Christmas event last year but I am somewhat saddened by the fact that the French arty is included this year. The lower tiers are already bad enough for new players and adding any more of these tanks to the game can’t do anything but make the experience for said players even worse.

 

I agree let those of us with lefh's feast in peace, we already have enough t67 rerolls around to farm. 

 


Edited by Tequila_and_Poor_Choices, Dec 11 2018 - 02:21.


ThePigSheFlies #18 Posted Dec 11 2018 - 03:50

    Major

  • Players
  • 75522 battles
  • 17,713
  • [SIMP] SIMP
  • Member since:
    10-20-2012

View PostTequila_and_Poor_Choices, on Dec 10 2018 - 20:20, said:

 

I agree let those of us with lefh's feast in peace, we already have enough t67 rerolls around to farm. 

 

 

maybe some of the T67 players want a LeFH blower of their own to counter mid-tier clickers...

bruceumbere #19 Posted Dec 11 2018 - 04:46

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 20900 battles
  • 27
  • [REQ] REQ
  • Member since:
    12-01-2011
So how much will these cost. Will it be like last year where you can buy different amoubtsM

Type99_NYC #20 Posted Dec 11 2018 - 05:03

    Private

  • -Players-
  • 11391 battles
  • 1
  • Member since:
    09-26-2015

View PostTrekkie_Bot, on Dec 10 2018 - 23:01, said:

If you get one of the unexpected gifts like last year and you already have that tank will you be gifted another tank or just the gold value? last year I got two gifts of Lorraine 40t.I already had the T26E5 and the Skorpion G so I got one Lorraine 40 t and one Type 59. Will it be the same this year? I already have the Skorpion G and E-25, so if if I'm gifted either of those tanks or doubles of one of the tanks I don't have will I end up with all four tanks again?

Really? Sounds great






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users