No Tournament Schedule

Admin

3 replies to this topic

LostThatLovinFeeling #1 Posted Dec 11 2018 - 20:54

First lieutenant

• WGLNA Gold League Player
  • 27997 battles
  • [-G-] -G-

I was trying to see what tournaments are happening next week. I looked on the 9th to see what were the upcoming tournaments for this week and the current available tournaments were not posted until late Sunday or some time yesterday. I'm asking who ever is running the tournaments now, can we get a 10 to 14 day schedule forum thread even if it is subject to change?

I understand you are not part of the old regime and how hand cuffed you might be with HQ. With that said, I recently came back to the game; therefore, i can only compare to who ever is running this now, to pasted experiences and dance and the other admins were vary good at communication. They said what could or was happening and took input for the individuals like myself who want 3v3+ tier 10 tournaments or the casual player who likes more mid tier tournaments.

I not here to say dance was better or anything like that. I am just looking at the community forum page and I do not see any recent post by any admin looking for inputs or any out reach or any notice whats to come. How can a player base plan ahead or how can you cater to the player base without asking them what they want?  

TheDerpinator9000 #2 Posted Dec 11 2018 - 21:03

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 17385 battles
  • [L-O-K] L-O-K

Hey, hopefully I could help you, now I'm no admin, or anything, but this forum post may be relevant to what your talking about: http://forum.worldof...ament-schedule/

It's the December tournament schedule, Jambijon from my understanding is the one who puts these together, they're supposed to be for the entire month at a time. Though I do want to point out that they made a post somewhere, (forget where exactly, it might be in this schedule.) that they will not be running tournaments during the holiday season, presumably because, well, holidays :P

Enough of my random talking but I thought I would just put it here in case it's what your looking for, hope it helps!

(Also not here to add nothing of value, just trying to help, sorry if I'm not adding to your post beyond anything you already know.)

~ Derp

LostThatLovinFeeling #3 Posted Dec 11 2018 - 21:12

First lieutenant

• WGLNA Gold League Player
  • 27997 battles
  • [-G-] -G-
Exactly, what I am looking for, thank you. Would of solved my rant, if it was just pinned in the community tournament forum.  

BlazeZero #4 Posted Dec 11 2018 - 22:51

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 32781 battles
Well the difference is that I think the community tournament forums are supposed to be for community run tournaments and events, i.e. run by the players. Since WG run tournaments have come back they would be under another forum thread. That being said though, do yourself a favor and read up on the state of things. You'll want to have a bearing on where things are before jumping back in full bore.

Reply to this topic

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.

Also tagged with Admin

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users