Jump to content


SU-130pm

discount sale time in game goods dont take my tank please

  • Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

Sully83 #1 Posted Dec 11 2018 - 21:22

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 44910 battles
  • 269
  • [3ITSA] 3ITSA
  • Member since:
    08-19-2013
Anyone know how long the discount on the su-130pm is good for? plan on using my 70% discount right away but still couple days before payday, and may have over spent on christmas start of the month,  hoping it does not go away anytime soon :)  any info be greatly appreciated, 

Edited by Sully83, Dec 11 2018 - 21:24.


Sgt_IronHide #2 Posted Dec 11 2018 - 21:31

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 29203 battles
  • 669
  • [IIWII] IIWII
  • Member since:
    12-05-2011

if i remember right you have until the 13th to buy it after that it will not be for sale i will have a look and post back  edit

 

If you missed the Winter Challenge, don't worry — you have until the following date to grab the SU-130PM (but that's your last chance to get this tank destroyer):

Thursday, Dec. 13, 06:00 PT | 08:00 CT | 09:00 ET


Edited by Sgt_IronHide, Dec 11 2018 - 21:32.


MrKrubs #3 Posted Dec 11 2018 - 21:32

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 22578 battles
  • 471
  • Member since:
    03-08-2013
https://worldoftanks...st-chance-1218/

Says December 13 is the last day to get the SU 130 

PapioTitan #4 Posted Dec 11 2018 - 21:33

    First lieutenant

  • -Players-
  • 45497 battles
  • 678
  • Member since:
    12-21-2013
Thursday, Dec. 13, 06:00 PT | 08:00 CT | 09:00 ET

Sully83 #5 Posted Dec 11 2018 - 21:40

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 44910 battles
  • 269
  • [3ITSA] 3ITSA
  • Member since:
    08-19-2013

Thanks guys

:)   



24_inch_pythons #6 Posted Dec 11 2018 - 21:41

    Major

  • Players
  • 29922 battles
  • 5,687
  • [HSOLO] HSOLO
  • Member since:
    03-28-2012
Do not trust Wargaming on this. If you want it I would get it tomorrow at the latest.

pastmadmonkey #7 Posted Dec 11 2018 - 21:53

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 6129 battles
  • 154
  • Member since:
    12-20-2011
You use Vladimir Lenin as you're icon. You do realize Lenin was a mass murderer whose social experiment was a blood soaked failure in Russia and a grave threat to the West. The appalling attitudes of the youth in western democracies is proof of how successful Marxist ideology has been at infiltrating our educational institutions. The 20th century was the bloodiest in history with most of it spilled in China & Russia.  

The_Pushok #8 Posted Dec 11 2018 - 22:09

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 16359 battles
  • 1,255
  • [H-UNT] H-UNT
  • Member since:
    08-23-2015

View Postpastmadmonkey, on Dec 11 2018 - 21:53, said:

You use Vladimir Lenin as you're icon. You do realize Lenin was a mass murderer whose social experiment was a blood soaked failure in Russia and a grave threat to the West. The appalling attitudes of the youth in western democracies is proof of how successful Marxist ideology has been at infiltrating our educational institutions. The 20th century was the bloodiest in history with most of it spilled in China & Russia.  

 

Why you even bring politics here? There are many forums to discuss.



Racing_Legend_Atila #9 Posted Dec 11 2018 - 22:10

    First lieutenant

  • -Players-
  • 8054 battles
  • 845
  • [FD_UP] FD_UP
  • Member since:
    10-13-2014

View Postpastmadmonkey, on Dec 11 2018 - 21:53, said:

You use Vladimir Lenin as you're icon. You do realize Lenin was a mass murderer whose social experiment was a blood soaked failure in Russia and a grave threat to the West. The appalling attitudes of the youth in western democracies is proof of how successful Marxist ideology has been at infiltrating our educational institutions. The 20th century was the bloodiest in history with most of it spilled in China & Russia.  

 

Right? Its true and such "symbols""" are still allowed in 2018, it all depends on which side won the war.



black_colt #10 Posted Dec 11 2018 - 23:24

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 4287 battles
  • 2,959
  • Member since:
    01-11-2015

View Postpastmadmonkey, on Dec 11 2018 - 12:53, said:

You use Vladimir Lenin as you're icon. You do realize Lenin was a mass murderer whose social experiment was a blood soaked failure in Russia and a grave threat to the West. The appalling attitudes of the youth in western democracies is proof of how successful Marxist ideology has been at infiltrating our educational institutions. The 20th century was the bloodiest in history with most of it spilled in China & Russia.  

 

I suspect that the largest spilling of blood occurred in Europe during both World Wars by non-communist governments.

 

You do realize the the USA is a federal presidential constitutional republic and not a democracy?

 

And that the USA is no saint either.

 

What about the Operation Meetinghouse?  An estimated 88,000 Japanese perished in two nights in a firebombing raid.

 

What about the detonations of a nuclear weapon on Hiroshima and Nagasaki? An estimated 129,000 to 226,000 Japanese perished in those raids.

 

Almost a quarter of a million people [conservative] killed in four days so why do you not include Franklin Delano Roosevelt and the USA to the list of mass murderers? 

 

What about Tuskegee syphilis experiment by the US Public Health Service where 399 black males were deliberately infected with syphilis without their knowledge so that they could chart the progress of the disease? 

 

Seems like something Socialist Party would do and in fact they did.  Just look at the indictments at the Trials of War Criminals before the Nuremberg Military Tribunals specifically the Doctor's trial [United States of America v. Karl Brandt, et. al.]

 

Decades of institutionalized racial segregation that required a act of Congress to outlaw [Civil Rights Act of 1964] so that all men can be equal

 

 

 



stubmw #11 Posted Dec 12 2018 - 00:08

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 28235 battles
  • 496
  • Member since:
    02-27-2012

View Postblack_colt, on Dec 11 2018 - 23:24, said:

 

I suspect that the largest spilling of blood occurred in Europe during both World Wars by non-communist governments.

 

You do realize the the USA is a federal presidential constitutional republic and not a democracy?

 

And that the USA is no saint either.

 

What about the Operation Meetinghouse?  An estimated 88,000 Japanese perished in two nights in a firebombing raid.

 

What about the detonations of a nuclear weapon on Hiroshima and Nagasaki? An estimated 129,000 to 226,000 Japanese perished in those raids.

 

Almost a quarter of a million people [conservative] killed in four days so why do you not include Franklin Delano Roosevelt and the USA to the list of mass murderers? 

 

What about Tuskegee syphilis experiment by the US Public Health Service where 399 black males were deliberately infected with syphilis without their knowledge so that they could chart the progress of the disease? 

 

Seems like something Socialist Party would do and in fact they did.  Just look at the indictments at the Trials of War Criminals before the Nuremberg Military Tribunals specifically the Doctor's trial [United States of America v. Karl Brandt, et. al.]

 

Decades of institutionalized racial segregation that required a act of Congress to outlaw [Civil Rights Act of 1964] so that all men can be equal

 

 

 

 

I am pretty sure he is talking about the internal murder of their own people in this instance. I don't know the numbers for Lenin, but Stalin killed around 20 million of his own people, that is on top of the 20-30 million they lost in WWII. They are now estimating Mao killed upwards of 70 million people in China. Then we have a guy like Pol Pot in Cambodia who killed 6 million of his own people. They all have one thing in common they are stinking rotten commies.

 

 



pastmadmonkey #12 Posted Dec 12 2018 - 04:46

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 6129 battles
  • 154
  • Member since:
    12-20-2011
Well said Stub. Colt doesn't realize that we were at war with the Japanese who attacked us first at Pearl Harbour. Japan, whose military took control over civilian rule also invaded Korea, China and Manchuria years before WWll began. Japanese atrocities in China were appalling. As for racism it's a problem everywhere, not just the USA. Furthermore you have no understanding of the slavery issue when the US became independent from Britain in 1783. At the time it looked like slavery was a dying practice but was revitalized with the invention of the cotton gin. The USA also fought a civil war to abolish slavery at the cost of 600,000 lives. The USA has and is currently providing aid to much of the world and all you see is the negatives. I am fed up with USA haters who twist facts to present the USA in the worse  possible light. This is the legacy of the useless hippie generation, who by the way, have destroyed millions of lives with their drug culture and poisoned the minds of their children.     

Flaming_Manatees #13 Posted Dec 12 2018 - 04:51

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 17092 battles
  • 411
  • Member since:
    11-09-2014
Holy smokes this thread derailed into the stratosphere 

MrKrubs #14 Posted Dec 13 2018 - 06:18

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 22578 battles
  • 471
  • Member since:
    03-08-2013

View Poststubmw, on Dec 11 2018 - 15:08, said:

 They are now estimating Mao killed upwards of 70 million people in China.

 

 

Those are rookie numbers pal, let's pump those up!



21Blackjack #15 Posted Dec 13 2018 - 06:42

    Major

  • Players
  • 20836 battles
  • 2,578
  • Member since:
    02-03-2012

View PostMrKrubs, on Dec 13 2018 - 06:18, said:

Those are rookie numbers pal, let's pump those up!

 

well aren't you the edgy 14 yr old.

Flaming_Manatees #16 Posted Dec 13 2018 - 07:09

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 17092 battles
  • 411
  • Member since:
    11-09-2014

View Post21Blackjack, on Dec 12 2018 - 21:42, said:

 

well aren't you the edgy 14 yr old.

 

it's cool to laugh once in a while, I promise it won't hurt :rolleyes:

rockbutcher #17 Posted Dec 13 2018 - 07:20

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 22602 battles
  • 1,080
  • [-OPS-] -OPS-
  • Member since:
    03-06-2015

View Poststubmw, on Dec 11 2018 - 18:08, said:

 

I am pretty sure he is talking about the internal murder of their own people in this instance. I don't know the numbers for Lenin, but Stalin killed around 20 million of his own people, that is on top of the 20-30 million they lost in WWII. They are now estimating Mao killed upwards of 70 million people in China. Then we have a guy like Pol Pot in Cambodia who killed 6 million of his own people. They all have one thing in common they are stinking rotten commies.

 

 

 

I was going to give the history lesson but you did it in spades.

 

I've worked with a pile of Russians around the world in mining and they are all solid workers but their ideas about what went on are totally bizarre.  They are the first to stand up and say that 'we lost 20 million' in WWII.  They don't get the fact that their military losses were only a fraction of that (not including the boys who took one step backwards and paid for it) but that Stalin's treatment of the 'provinces' like the Ukraine wiped out an entire generation.  They still haven't fully recovered from that.



black_colt #18 Posted Dec 14 2018 - 22:14

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 4287 battles
  • 2,959
  • Member since:
    01-11-2015

View Postpastmadmonkey, on Dec 11 2018 - 19:46, said:

Well said Stub. Colt doesn't realize that we were at war with the Japanese who attacked us first at Pearl Harbour. Japan, whose military took control over civilian rule also invaded Korea, China and Manchuria years before WWll began. Japanese atrocities in China were appalling. As for racism it's a problem everywhere, not just the USA. Furthermore you have no understanding of the slavery issue when the US became independent from Britain in 1783. At the time it looked like slavery was a dying practice but was revitalized with the invention of the cotton gin. The USA also fought a civil war to abolish slavery at the cost of 600,000 lives. The USA has and is currently providing aid to much of the world and all you see is the negatives. I am fed up with USA haters who twist facts to present the USA in the worse  possible light. This is the legacy of the useless hippie generation, who by the way, have destroyed millions of lives with their drug culture and poisoned the minds of their children.     

 

Wow - seemed to touched a nerve ... The USA - like many other countries - has done some things that as a nation we should not be proud of.   So if just calling them out makes someone a USA hater then that is your opinion. 

 

I do not share that opinion as the USA is strong enough to stand up to the light being shown on its darkest chapters and say - Yeah that was not the right thing to do -  admit to it, and then work to ensure that it does not happen again.

 

 Remember those who forget the past are bound to repeat it.

 

I noticed that you did not address the Tuskegee syphilis experiment. Is there a reason why?

 

Also I never mentioned slavery - I stated institutionalized racial segregation so why the diatribe about slavery.  They are not the same thing.

 

Slavery is where individuals are regarded as property and treated as such. Institutionalized racial segregation is the separation of access to facilities, services, and opportunities such as housing, medical care, education, employment, and transportation along racial lines. 

 

Another case of institutionalized racism is internment of Japanese Americans in which the The Ringle Report drafted by the Office of Naval Intelligence was intentionally withheld in order to justify the Roosevelt administration's actions.  The report would have undermined the administration's position of the military necessity for such action, as it concluded that most Japanese Americans were not a national security threat, and that allegations of communication espionage had been found to be without basis by the FBI and FCC.

 

I see not a condemnation of institutionalized racism from you - does that mean that you are an advocate of it?

 



Altwar #19 Posted Dec 14 2018 - 22:24

    Major

  • Players
  • 58427 battles
  • 5,299
  • [-GNR-] -GNR-
  • Member since:
    04-24-2011

Anyone see where the 130pm discount thread went?  Last I read, it was around here somewhere.   Now where did it leave off.  Anyone?  :hiding:



black_colt #20 Posted Dec 14 2018 - 22:37

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 4287 battles
  • 2,959
  • Member since:
    01-11-2015

View PostAltwar, on Dec 14 2018 - 13:24, said:

Anyone see where the 130pm discount thread went?  Last I read, it was around here somewhere.   Now where did it leave off.  Anyone?  :hiding:

 

It stopped at http://forum.worldof...5#entry11911845





Also tagged with discount, sale, time, in game goods, dont, take, my, tank, please

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users