skins models rework update customization personalization tanks

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

_RDJ2020_ #1 Posted Dec 15 2018 - 20:08

Private

• -Players-
  • 33760 battles
  • [GLHF] GLHF

We like skins on tanks.  We like remodels on tanks (except Tiger 1) 

Heres an Idea:     Allow Players to add items to their tanks like Tracks, Logs, Machine guns, search lights, helmets, sandbags, barrel foliage, nets, tree  branches but only Cosmetic. Should not affect stats like camo or armor.  We should be able to place some items anywhere in the tank . and some items only on certain areas. 

Allow Us to personalize the tank and how damaged or new it looks.  Tiger 1 looked new and now looks like it went through hell. Instead of having to choose for either . Why not allow us to choose how damaged it looks and what items are on it.   

These other 2 are not a bad idea either:

Clans to pay Gold to obtain Clan Skin for its players.  Can be a simple paint job /pattern with clan logo. 

New Skins introduced like the t57 heavy skin. to be purchased not only by loot box. 

Edited by _RDJ2020_, Dec 15 2018 - 20:15.

_RDJ2020_ #2 Posted Dec 15 2018 - 20:18

Private

• -Players-
  • 33760 battles
  • [GLHF] GLHF
Machine gun Functionality is not a bad idea either.  can be used to destroy trucks, fences but most importantly to essentially fire at a bush where an unspotted enemy sits. Your allies will see your tracers/fire   and can start firing that position.     

BlackHorse16 #3 Posted Dec 15 2018 - 22:46

Corporal

• Players
  • 29729 battles
  • [11_TH] 11_TH
I got three skins in loot boxes but there not on my T-57 and IS-7. Where are they and how do I put them on?

Also tagged with skins, models, rework, update, customization, personalization, tanks

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users