Is it "Normal" to wait over 48 Hours for a "Ticket"....and waiting still

customer Service

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Arrogusss #1 Posted Dec 17 2018 - 07:58

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 7387 battles

I remember a few years ago within about 6-8 hours time, and that seemed long then, I was able to open a ticket for a tank restoration, respond back, and had it back in my garage.

I understand that it's holiday season, but hasn't there been a steady decline in Player Numbers since then?

Just seems pretty P-Poor and Lackluster to be waiting now... 50 Hours from first opening ticket to restore my then crappy IS3A I sold; over 20 hours also since I responded back "Yes, I agree, take my silver and put it back, thats what I asked for to begin with thx"

I would figure with the hundreds, and for some THOUSANDS of dollars people spend, that they'd have maybe more than 2 people wading through a couple thousand tickets a day.

I actually think they do have a lot more staff in customer service, but blowing me off for over 2 full days now isn't the best way to get me to buy some "boxes" PFFFT

I actually have to wait for restore before I can even buy any, because if not, and I pull a IS3a, then I won't get gold value back for it.

Anyone else wait days, and days, and days?.......... P-POOR !

I_QQ_4_U #2 Posted Dec 17 2018 - 08:00

Major

• -Players-
  • 23558 battles
They usually get back to me within a day or faster but I have had a couple that took about two days or more.

Arrogusss #3 Posted Dec 17 2018 - 08:04

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 7387 battles

View PostI_QQ_4_U, on Dec 17 2018 - 02:00, said:

They usually get back to me within a day or faster but I have had a couple that took about two days or more.

WOW, just wow.

Ok then, just wondering if it's just me.

I mean I have no idea if they have 25,000 tickets they are currently working on. Not trying to be that special snowflake either, but mannnnn....

I thought the 15-20 minute wait all-the-time at our slow asF McDonalds was annoying. This is becoming tragic atm, waiting to go gamble that is lol

thx

BigDollarBillz #4 Posted Dec 17 2018 - 08:07

Major

• Players
  • 38781 battles
  • [SBW] SBW
It is the weekend. So it may be tomorrow before they respond. But if you replied you wanted to spend the silver to get the tank back, it should be in your garage already.

I_QQ_4_U #5 Posted Dec 17 2018 - 08:11

Major

• -Players-
  • 23558 battles

View PostArrogusss, on Dec 17 2018 - 08:04, said:

WOW, just wow.

Ok then, just wondering if it's just me.

I mean I have no idea if they have 25,000 tickets they are currently working on. Not trying to be that special snowflake either, but mannnnn....

I thought the 15-20 minute wait all-the-time at our slow asF McDonalds was annoying. This is becoming tragic atm, waiting to go gamble that is lol

thx

Don't play WoWP then, WoT's service is a dream in comparison.

Edited by I_QQ_4_U, Dec 17 2018 - 08:17.

XVM_Camouflage #6 Posted Dec 17 2018 - 08:12

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 37770 battles
They usually get back to you on tickets slower on the weekends and holidays.

Arrogusss #7 Posted Dec 17 2018 - 08:16

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 7387 battles

View PostBigDollarBillz, on Dec 17 2018 - 02:07, said:

It is the weekend. So it may be tomorrow before they respond. But if you replied you wanted to spend the silver to get the tank back, it should be in your garage already.

I opened ticket saying I wanted to do this, very clearly. (50 hours ago)

I was contacted (22 hours ago) asking me if that's what I wanted to do.

I replied (20 hours ago) confirming YES please do it, do it man please now..not like that but

...and I'm still waiting.

I don't even know if it's russia running it or europe, North America?? time wise.

I assume Russia as the name is "Ivan" but that's just me being stereo typical?? or no

Geesh though.

Console is on it within a few hours, but that might actually be microsoft, not just WG, idk

The_Illusive_Man #8 Posted Dec 17 2018 - 10:14

Major

• -Players-
  • 13326 battles

View PostArrogusss, on Dec 17 2018 - 03:16, said:

I opened ticket saying I wanted to do this, very clearly. (50 hours ago)

I was contacted (22 hours ago) asking me if that's what I wanted to do.

I replied (20 hours ago) confirming YES please do it, do it man please now..not like that but

...and I'm still waiting.

I don't even know if it's russia running it or europe, North America?? time wise.

I assume Russia as the name is "Ivan" but that's just me being stereo typical?? or no

Geesh though.

Console is on it within a few hours, but that might actually be microsoft, not just WG, idk

This game has its own support for the console. MS only does direct support for the console itself.

As for your ticket, it can take a while for them to process the request. You should never be in a hurry for something with this game. They work office hours, so the fact you go a response at all on a weekend is better than most. Ive submitted at least 2 hundred tickets over the years, and its gotten slower, and slower. My last one took 2 days just to start, and it was just a forum issue (laggy forums). So be patient. 

Arrogusss #9 Posted Dec 17 2018 - 11:59

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 7387 battles

View PostThe_Illusive_Man, on Dec 17 2018 - 04:14, said:

This game has its own support for the console. MS only does direct support for the console itself.

As for your ticket, it can take a while for them to process the request. You should never be in a hurry for something with this game. They work office hours, so the fact you go a response at all on a weekend is better than most. Ive submitted at least 2 hundred tickets over the years, and its gotten slower, and slower. My last one took 2 days just to start, and it was just a forum issue (laggy forums). So be patient. 

Thanks

A bit more transparency on the "office hours" would be nice.

example: " Please submit a ticket. We work between the hours of 9-5... In Russia (or somewhere..the Moon Base?).. so if you are east coast NA, please contact us between 4-1 a.m. your time and in 24 hours we "might" respond as long as we are in the office. After that please allow another 24 hours for further contact *if we are in the office. Thank You."

LOL

Nobody would ever advertise their customer service that way.

Yeah I'm waiting, and i'm done B '-tch-in about it..going on 3 days, whats another 3 days.  

thxagain

CardboardJedi #10 Posted Dec 17 2018 - 13:54

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 13495 battles
  • [DDVR] DDVR
My tickets up till recently were usually answered in a couple few hours. Now I may either just not get an answer notification, or it's a day or two. I've had a few just not get answered too. Guess I haven't bought enough bundles...

Also tagged with customer, Service

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users