My Happy Christmas Story(How I got IS-3A)

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Ildasm #1 Posted Dec 17 2018 - 20:19

Captain

• Players
  • 48759 battles
  • [UGKB] UGKB

Hi Guys,

Just though I would share a good story that happen with me last weekend.

As most of you aware we can buy Christmas boxes. I decided to buy 25 boxes of New Year solely to get myself up and running on New Year theme so to accumulate credits faster.

I didn’t plan to win anything and for all my boxes, except 4th last, only got toys, premium days and a bit of gold. I opened almost all my boxes on Friday evening and decided to leave 7 to open next day. I woke up 6am and started to open what’s left. To my truly big surprize I got IS-3A. I almost screamed of joy but managed to stay silent as all people in my house were still asleep.

I played several games in this tank and I really like it. It’s not as OP as people say as armor is not that great but it is tons of fun.

I reiterate, I just want to share my lucky moment with you and I am not saying to you that you should go and gamble your money away. I never gamble myself as I never get lucky like this, and this was 100% percent luck.

Have a great week and Merry Christmas

All the Best,

Dasm

Captain_Obvious65 #2 Posted Dec 17 2018 - 20:29

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 11273 battles
  • [M-I-T] M-I-T
Congratulation on your good fortune! :B

Ildasm #3 Posted Dec 17 2018 - 20:41

Captain

• Players
  • 48759 battles
  • [UGKB] UGKB

View PostCaptain_Obvious65, on Dec 17 2018 - 14:29, said:

Congratulation on your good fortune! :B

thank you

Zup77 #4 Posted Dec 17 2018 - 22:39

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 48088 battles

I got one in a loot box last year and played it when I was grinding the IS7 but then haven't played it for a very long time. I heard people in game talking about it being buffed and now OP and so I decided to take mine out for a spin. Aim time was brutal and I was missing every shot due to not being fully aimed as I was trying to pull back and take cover and I think I finished the game with one shot that actually hit the intended target. It wasn't until after the game that I realized that I removed all the equipment from the tank. I added the equipment and then played a couple of other games and it was not bad but I don't see it as OP. I may take it out for a few more games to get used to it but I don't see it displacing any of my other favorites right now. I can't remember how many games I played when I first started playing 5 years ago before I understood the importance of equipment but playing one game without it definitely makes you appreciate the benefits of equipment.

MaxLibido #5 Posted Jan 01 2019 - 02:43

Private

• -Players-
  • 7916 battles
Congrats. Was hoping to put the four holiday girls in my new T-50-2, but was having trouble getting to festive atmosphere level ten. I bought eleven boxes for $20 and received the M4 Improved, Skorpion, and IS-3A. The ornaments seem hard to come by and I'm still stuck at festive level seven. At festive level eight I get a third recruit. Maybe I will put them in the IS-3A instead. THX WG.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users