apcr spam what fixgame wg bad team

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Tiger_23 #1 Posted Dec 18 2018 - 12:53

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 10437 battles
  • [-NHL-] -NHL-

I'm back to wot after almost a 3 year break. I saw a lot of changes in the game, but i noticed that the gameplay had changed a bit...to worse...i mean, everyone now shoots APCR all the time, doesnt matter if you is in your T-34 and faces another tier V or a tier VII, they will shot APCR all the time, the zerg rush got worse, heavies camping in base, arty with stunning, team that all the 14 players go on one position and dont advance. Seems like if you destroy 14 and not 15 the battle will be a defeat. Its more frustrating than before...

im going to take a break for a day or 2 btw.

Atragon #2 Posted Dec 18 2018 - 12:58

Major

• Players
  • 43129 battles
If they would just make the intuition perk 100%, Id shoot much less. I dont have much time to aim or time to reload reg ammo so I shoot apcr myself a lot of the time.\ plus I have 50 million credits saved from playing front line.

T2Easy4ME #3 Posted Dec 18 2018 - 13:17

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 119 battles
Is that so?

DEADTIME #4 Posted Dec 18 2018 - 13:26

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 13310 battles
  • [BETAS] BETAS

View PostTiger_23, on Dec 18 2018 - 03:53, said:

I'm back to wot after almost a 3 year break. I saw a lot of changes in the game, but i noticed that the gameplay had changed a bit...to worse...i mean, everyone now shoots APCR all the time, doesnt matter if you is in your T-34 and faces another tier V or a tier VII, they will shot APCR all the time, the zerg rush got worse, heavies camping in base, arty with stunning, team that all the 14 players go on one position and dont advance. Seems like if you destroy 14 and not 15 the battle will be a defeat. Its more frustrating than before...

I was gone for quite a while as well and the whole game changed, I went from about 52% W/L to 49% over night. They made gold ammo cheap, they made a few tanks zombie like (Type 5 I'm looking at you) they made arty a bigger game breaker and introduced MM that is worse than broken. 

That being said please read the list of things WG has mentioned their looking to fix in the near future. The game is still fun you just need to focus on having fun your own way like doing good damage and staying alive as long as possible. I've read the latest post on expected changes and I'm really hopeing they work. Gold ammo will be nerfed to do less damage which is one of the things WG has said. So hang in their long timer I'm hoping to see you out on the battlefield or maybe joining the clan I'm in full of ex military guys, mostly cavalry.

Tibbs_ #5 Posted Dec 18 2018 - 13:30

Sergeant

• Players
  • 15145 battles

OP, you are in luck!

All the "gold whiners" seem to have gotten their dreams answered. WG now wants to nerf "special ammo".

What I'd like to know is how can you tell that this tank that shot you is ONLY firing Prem all battle? If you are in a Type 5, well you asked for it.

Or....perhaps it was intended for another tank.

Back in the days of all-chat, I had an enemy in a Hellcat whine at me for shooting him with prem. I told him that I had expended all of my normal rounds killing his teammates.

The bottom line is you dont get to choose what the enemy shoots at you and +2 MM and OP armor pretty much necessitate the use of prem rounds.

Da_Craw #6 Posted Dec 18 2018 - 14:38

Major

• -Players-
  • 27368 battles
  • [DOG5] DOG5

View PostTibbs_, on Dec 18 2018 - 06:30, said:

OP, you are in luck!

All the "gold whiners" seem to have gotten their dreams answered. WG now wants to nerf "special ammo".

What I'd like to know is how can you tell that this tank that shot you is ONLY firing Prem all battle? If you are in a Type 5, well you asked for it.

Or....perhaps it was intended for another tank.

Back in the days of all-chat, I had an enemy in a Hellcat whine at me for shooting him with prem. I told him that I had expended all of my normal rounds killing his teammates.

The bottom line is you dont get to choose what the enemy shoots at you and +2 MM and OP armor pretty much necessitate the use of prem rounds.

At exactly what point pre-3-5-7 could I hit the battle button in a tier 8 random and be guaranteed not to see any 10s?  I've always carried a handful of prammo. 

Projectile_Misfired #7 Posted Dec 18 2018 - 15:39

Major

• Players
  • 38026 battles

View PostTiger_23, on Dec 18 2018 - 11:53, said:

Well, welcome back to the game.....sorry to see you go.

Also tagged with apcr, spam, what, fixgame, wg, bad, team

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users