• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

BillT #81 Posted Dec 20 2018 - 15:29

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 27626 battles
  • [F-3] F-3

View Postthe_dude_76, on Dec 20 2018 - 02:18, said:

Then why did you respond to me at all?? Wheeled vehicles was the only thing that I was talking about.

Maybe next time try reading all of the posts from the person you're replying to...

Dude, it's a thread about the Mutant.  Sorry I mistook your meaning and missed your tangent.  Please  don't be so upset about it.  It's just a game.

Dockmaster #82 Posted Dec 20 2018 - 15:47

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 44562 battles
  • [ACES] ACES

View Postthe_dude_76, on Dec 19 2018 - 17:39, said:

Asking you to back up your claim makes me a troll?? Really??

You know what? It does.

You have been around long enough to know WG's early stance on wheeled vehicles. 

Your challenge to go through 7 years of SERBs posts to find that specific one is a fools errand assigned by a troll.

the_dude_76 #83 Posted Dec 20 2018 - 16:27

Major

• Players
  • 34339 battles
  • [GSRM] GSRM

View PostBillT, on Dec 20 2018 - 08:29, said:

Dude, it's a thread about the Mutant.  Sorry I mistook your meaning and missed your tangent.  Please  don't be so upset about it.  It's just a game.

Upset??

View PostDockmaster, on Dec 20 2018 - 08:47, said:

You know what? It does.

You have been around long enough to know WG's early stance on wheeled vehicles. 

Your challenge to go through 7 years of SERBs posts to find that specific one is a fools errand assigned by a troll.

BS. You claimed a "PROMISE" was made. Anyone over the age of 6 understands there is a difference between someone simply changing their mind and them breaking a promise. You intentionally exaggerated what WG said and you got called out on it. If you don't enjoy being called out for BS then don't use BS to make your point... 

Block Quote

LOL! You just admitted that trying to back up your claim is a fools errand. I won't bother trying to explain to you how keywords work in a search engine because I'm sure you're just falling back on hyperbole again...

US_3rd_Army #84 Posted Dec 20 2018 - 18:33

Major

• Players
  • 38395 battles
  • [MAD-] MAD-

View PostBillT, on Dec 19 2018 - 19:22, said:

That's only half right.   After the sale and all the complaints, WG announced they would do something for the original  Mutant buyers. About six months later they introduced the new tank customization system we have now, and with that patch they gave original Mutant buyers a unique summer camo (just the one season) called "Goose Bumps" , one pair of emblems (cartoon picture of the M6A2E1), and one pair of inscriptions ("Mutant").   It's all non-historical and can only be applied to the Mutant.  So on a summer map, people who enabled non-historical camo can see I have a unique skin on my tank, but probably won't have any idea what it means.

Here's the camo:

Emblem:

The emblem is VERY nice, actually.  I just wish it weren't so small and indistinct against the camo pattern.

Still, you'd think they could have made it a 3-season camo with enough decals to apply to all three seasons. Cost to them: zero.  Instead, they send the message "We're doing the bare minimum."

Honestly... when they announced the sale (April 2016?), if they would have stated then that original owners were getting this unique camo, I would probably have been satisfied.  They didn't say that -- they expected to get away with it. We complained.  For weeks they just ignored us, then they made one statements that  we would get something special.  Then for six months, silence.  And then when the new customization was released, this stuff was in there -- but they didn't even announce it, we had to discover it for ours.  It's a typical example of how WG, bless their hearts, always screws up customer relations.

I actually did not about that, thanks for sharing that

ArmorStorm #85 Posted Dec 20 2018 - 22:59

Major

• Players
  • 37711 battles
  • [F__R] F__R

View PostDigitalFear, on Dec 19 2018 - 21:19, said:

I spent $100 for this tank, jfc Im going back to overwatch. If i want to drop hundreds of dollars on a game it will be starcitizen thank you very much

Thousands dude, thousands for SC.  LOL

Gothraul #86 Posted Dec 20 2018 - 23:10

Major

• -Players-
  • 2441 battles

My response to all those who complained about this being on sale in the first place.

Also tagged with Mutant

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users