The World of Tanks Learn 2 Play (L2P) Guide!

l2p guide world tanks 13disciple learn play

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

13Disciple #1 Posted Dec 21 2018 - 01:14

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 22765 battles
  • [-G-] -G-

Hello Tankers!

Forward:

My focus with this training guide is about core skills acquisition. Many new (and old) players are focused on getting to the next tank, to the next tier. This guide sheds that attitude and focuses on meeting a tanker where they are in their journey and helping them to the next step regardless of number of matches or number of tanks. My approach for you to getting better at world of tanks, is teach you core skills, and knowledge. As you learn and apply these skills in game you should see a measurable improvement in your play.

I want to be very clear here. The stats you have now, or the color of your current stats is not important. What is important is being able to track improvement in your game play. Whether you use rWN8, PR, or win rate, you should have some measurable way to track improvement. For me it was win rate and rWN8.

The guide is currently incomplete and will likely undergo changes as I work on it. I will bump this post and edit the original thread here with links as they go live. As I work on this guide if you have suggestions for additional lessons I'm open to hearing them. I'm open to suggestions whether it's lessons, or reference material. This is largely for the community as a whole, and for everyone to benefit from.

Select the range below that your current recent WN8 (last 60 days or 1000 battles, written as rWN8) is in. I believe the core skills and understandings in that range (the range you are in) could get you to the next color/WN8 rating if you apply and put them into practice.

The World of Tanks L2P Guide!

There's a long road ahead.

Edited by 13Disciple, Jan 12 2019 - 03:21.

P0NYTANK #2 Posted Dec 21 2018 - 02:29

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 38984 battles
  • [GOONZ] GOONZ
Ohhh Fancy, i hope the newcomers read this :v

Omega_Weapon #3 Posted Dec 21 2018 - 03:52

Major

• Players
  • 49625 battles
  • [GRIEF] GRIEF
Wargaming does a rotten job of teaching this game to the newer players. Nice that some individuals are willing to step up and help them out.

RC_1140 #4 Posted Dec 21 2018 - 03:56

Major

• Players
  • 61166 battles
  • [OTTER] OTTER
I thought this was a guide for the LTP

13Disciple #5 Posted Jan 12 2019 - 03:22

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 22765 battles
  • [-G-] -G-

Hey guys, my next article is live!

Part 2 of the fundamental game mechanics guide.

2. Shooting Mechanics

Let me know what you all think, and if there is any information I missed or got wrong.

Also tagged with l2p, guide, world, tanks, 13disciple, learn, play

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users