Habits of VILIN members

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

taburedd #1 Posted Dec 22 2018 - 11:47

Private

• -Players-
  • 12887 battles
  • [RUHUB] RUHUB
I don't know where to post it, so did it here, so you understand the habits of VILIN members:

​taburedd (2:28:37 AM) sorry dude, I suck at scouting being #22 on server by assist
JustinC_permabanned (2:41:23 AM) still trash [edited]
taburedd (2:41:33 AM) sure I know
taburedd (2:41:41 AM) i bow to your skill
JustinC_permabanned (2:41:44 AM) 1k assist is #22 [edited]
taburedd (2:41:44 AM) can i go now
taburedd (2:41:47 AM) thanks
JustinC_permabanned (2:41:54 AM) lie much
JustinC_permabanned (2:42:18 AM) hell i can do 1k assist with a tier4 [edited]
taburedd (2:42:39 AM) i said i bow to your skill, youre godlike
taburedd (2:42:44 AM) are you happy master
JustinC_permabanned (2:43:08 AM) nah uninstall already trash
JustinC_permabanned (2:43:14 AM) ill be happy by then
taburedd (2:43:15 AM) sure master
taburedd (2:43:33 AM) can I send this log to vilin management
taburedd (2:43:37 AM) thanks master will do
JustinC_permabanned (2:43:53 AM) feel free [edited]
JustinC_permabanned (2:43:57 AM) almost like i give a [edited]
JustinC_permabanned (2:44:43 AM) or will they even bother looking at someone this bad LOL?

Tilith_10IQ #2 Posted Dec 22 2018 - 11:56

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 28775 battles
  • [-ZOO-] -ZOO-
inb4 ban

Angry_Shrimp #3 Posted Dec 22 2018 - 11:57

Sergeant

• Players
  • 24891 battles
Name and shame...tsk tsk tsk...

Tilith_10IQ #4 Posted Dec 22 2018 - 12:05

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 28775 battles
  • [-ZOO-] -ZOO-

Also talk about taking the "I am bad" route

Such a pathetic way to defend yourself

"I bow to you" OOF

taburedd #5 Posted Dec 22 2018 - 12:24

Private

• -Players-
  • 12887 battles
  • [RUHUB] RUHUB

He said something like learn to scout during the battle while being overly aggressive on his fv4005, and sure he was destroyed.
I was sarcastic, I admit, I shouldnt have been like that.

I looked up his stats and I already knew he is really good.
But after posting on the forum I looked up more and looks like this guy is really, really, really good. Like one in a million.

Dunno, I have an impression this behavior is not good for a player of this level, or i'm just too old.

GeorgePreddy #6 Posted Dec 22 2018 - 13:10

Major

• Players
  • 14680 battles

View Posttaburedd, on Dec 22 2018 - 08:24, said:

He said something like learn to scout during the battle while being overly aggressive on his fv4005, and sure he was destroyed.
I was sarcastic, I admit, I shouldnt have been like that.

I looked up his stats and I already knew he is really good.
But after posting on the forum I looked up more and looks like this guy is really, really, really good. Like one in a million.

Dunno, I have an impression this behavior is not good for a player of this level, or i'm just too old.

The "more holy than thou" attitude is not attractive on anyone.  Players who believe their stats make them exempt from being a decent human being are making a fundamental mistake.

In the future, I recommend that you not engage in a conversation at all with the likes of him because... that's what he wants, to insult you multiple times and make himself feel like a "big man" even though his actions prove he is emotionally immature.

Simply, quietly blacklist him and move on, his opinion of you need not bother you as he doesn't know you or care to.

TommyBuns #7 Posted Dec 22 2018 - 13:29

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 18189 battles

View PostAngry_Shrimp, on Dec 22 2018 - 05:57, said:

Name and shame...tsk tsk tsk...

How is this "Name and shame"? No where do I see stats, or anything showing his performance in the game. This was obviously posted publicly in the chat, and if he didn't want this out there, then he shouldn't dump all over people. You can also clearly see that he stated he didn't care if it was sent to his clan higher ups, why should he care if it's posted here? Looks like he gave tacit approval to share it around to me.

Badkarma #8 Posted Dec 22 2018 - 13:42

Captain

• Players
  • 32213 battles

View PostTommyBuns, on Dec 22 2018 - 13:29, said:

How is this "Name and shame"? No where do I see stats, or anything showing his performance in the game. This was obviously posted publicly in the chat, and if he didn't want this out there, then he shouldn't dump all over people. You can also clearly see that he stated he didn't care if it was sent to his clan higher ups, why should he care if it's posted here? Looks like he gave tacit approval to share it around to me.

Lol, the "name" in "name and shame" implies that if you post somebody's "name" in a derogatory post calling them out for poor play, behavior, etc. you violate said policy. Lol.

Dain_Ironfoot_ #9 Posted Dec 22 2018 - 13:55

Major

• -Players-
  • 23967 battles
  • [4HIM] 4HIM

View PostTilith, on Dec 22 2018 - 06:05, said:

Also talk about taking the "I am bad" route

Such a pathetic way to defend yourself

"I bow to you" OOF

Who cares.  He was obviously being sarcastic, maybe you didn't catch it?  He wasn't really trying to defend himself, because he had no reason to.  You know what they say about arguing with fools.

He's not the one being a toxic jerkface so I don't see why people try to turn on the person that was getting attacked.  Sure, it's just words and he can just ignore it and move on.  You are also free to ignore the words of the OP and move on yourself, if you don't like it.  However, I don't see an issue with him calling the person out for acting like a fool and breaking the rules in-game.

Oh and actually, here's the rules on naming and shaming which do not apply in this case anyway:

• Naming and Shaming, including posting stats, comparisons, replays, or game results with the intention of shaming

Block Quote

2. PROHIBITIONS and RESTRICTIONS

2.1 Forum etiquette Users are not allowed to abuse others, make personal attacks or behave disrespectfully. This prohibition applies to both public threads and private messages (PMs).

So yeah, the OP does not include "stats, comparisons, replays, or game results with the intention of shaming."  The post is perfectly fine and these people acting like fools over a video game should be called out for it.  I don't see the OP whining or crying about anything, I simply see him pointing out the ridiculous, toxic actions of a particular player that is actually the person breaking the rules.  The OP is not the person breaking the rules, the named offender is.  Stop trying to twist things around.  If people are going to complain about things like the OP calling out foolish behavior, then they are the ones whining, imho, and are basically just crying about having consequences for their actions.  Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.

That being said, nobody is perfect and I wouldn't hold a grudge against anyone or assume that all players of a certain clan act the same way.  Lighten up and have fun, how you treat each other is more important than what happens in any particular match.  Even good players have bad games.

Edited by Dain_Ironfoot_, Dec 22 2018 - 14:28.

heavymetal1967 #10 Posted Dec 22 2018 - 14:32

Major

• Players
  • 71992 battles
  • [HSOLO] HSOLO

#22 in scouting?  Who cares?

And by that the point I mean is why engage him period.  And why try to justify, albeit cattily,  if you're 1st, 22nd or last for that matter?

Fire off a one liner if you must.  Then hit the blacklist button.

And why stereotype a whole clan, based on a salty chat convo with one member?

And skill in anything does not equal good manners or "sportsmanship" either (in quotes cause that's a stretch given it's a computer internet game) for that matter. 

And per the others name and shame spanking likely coming your way unless you redact his name.

Dirizon #11 Posted Dec 22 2018 - 14:35

Major

• Players
  • 27926 battles
  • [PINGU] PINGU

View PostGeorgePreddy, on Dec 22 2018 - 07:40, said:

The "more holy than thou" attitude is not attractive on anyone.  Players who believe their stats make them exempt from being a decent human being are making a fundamental mistake.

In the future, I recommend that you not engage in a conversation at all with the likes of him because... that's what he wants, to insult you multiple times and make himself feel like a "big man" even though his actions prove he is emotionally immature.

Simply, quietly blacklist him and move on, his opinion of you need not bother you as he doesn't know you or care to.

This is a game. This is a game that records results. lf this poster is so quick to mention, he is 22nd on server for assist, than he should also take tic for tac, who he is talking with. 

lf l had the choice on who l would enjoy speaking to, and learn something, about Tanks - not personality, because this is World of Tanks not reality TV.....l'd much rather 25 of 25 times speak with the guy with 9 T Xs in 4.4K games and lowest damage in those T Xs being a whopping 3.6K. To corelate, thats more than what you would do with 2 T Xs stapled together, and you do not even have 2 T Xs. He does in a Skoda tier 6, what you do in your T X. Some nice food for thought there

This is not facebook. or tinder. This is world of tanks. World of tanks does not record manners. lt records games played and whats done in those games. 

More holy than thou,  no.  Better than thou,  yes. 

So people from Vilin are not allowed to insult people? ls that it? So only your commander, mtank91, is allowed talking smack? Thats rich. Use your holy art thou there.

heavymetal1967 #12 Posted Dec 22 2018 - 14:35

Major

• Players
  • 71992 battles
  • [HSOLO] HSOLO

View PostDain_Ironfoot_, on Dec 22 2018 - 07:55, said:

Who cares.  He was obviously being sarcastic, maybe you didn't catch it?  He wasn't really trying to defend himself, because he had no reason to.  You know what they say about arguing with fools.

He's not the one being a toxic jerkface so I don't see why people try to turn on the person that was getting attacked.  Sure, it's just words and he can just ignore it and move on.  You are also free to ignore the words of the OP and move on yourself, if you don't like it.  However, I don't see an issue with him calling the person out for acting like a fool and breaking the rules in-game.

Oh and actually, here's the rules on naming and shaming which do not apply in this case anyway:

• Naming and Shaming, including posting stats, comparisons, replays, or game results with the intention of shaming

So yeah, the OP does not include "stats, comparisons, replays, or game results with the intention of shaming."  The post is perfectly fine and these people acting like fools over a video game should be called out for it.  I don't see the OP whining or crying about anything, I simply see him pointing out the ridiculous, toxic actions of a particular player that is actually the person breaking the rules.  The OP is not the person breaking the rules, the named offender is.  Stop trying to twist things around.  If people are going to complain about things like the OP calling out foolish behavior, then they are the ones whining, imho, and are basically just crying about having consequences for their actions.  Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.

That being said, nobody is perfect and I wouldn't hold a grudge against anyone or assume that all players of a certain clan act the same way.  Lighten up and have fun, how you treat each other is more important than what happens in any particular match.  Even good players have bad games.

That means INCLUDING but not limited to posting stats, etc..  Not that the name and shame must include those things for it to be "name and shame".

Not arguing, but clarifying.  No different that all the other folks that have been spanked for the same thing the OP is doing, those naming and shaming team killers without those "inclusions", etc..

This precedence has been clearly and routinely established on ye olde forum.

Should they be named and shamed?  Doesn't matter cause it's WG's forum and their rules.

Dain_Ironfoot_ #13 Posted Dec 22 2018 - 14:50

Major

• -Players-
  • 23967 battles
  • [4HIM] 4HIM

View Postheavymetal1967, on Dec 22 2018 - 08:35, said:

That means INCLUDING but not limited to posting stats, etc..  Not that the name and shame must include those things for it to be "name and shame".

Not arguing, but clarifying.  No different that all the other folks that have been spanked for the same thing the OP is doing, those naming and shaming team killers without those "inclusions", etc..

This precedence has been clearly and routinely established on ye olde forum.

Should they be named and shamed?  Doesn't matter cause it's WG's game and their rules.

Yep, thanks, don't know... WG could have said that's what it actually means, I don't keep track of that and I'd like to see where they said that, if so.  Just saying what the rules actually state.  If naming and shaming is "pointing out the fact that someone broke the rules in-game" then they need to put it in the rules because that is a pretty specific thing and the rule is clearly talking about stats and game performance in all of their examples, so it should be obvious that is what it means.  Interpreting it any other way doesn't make any sense whatsoever.  And if that's the case, then people claiming that the OP is naming and shaming are also naming and shaming the OP themselves, lol... kinda ridiculous.

Edited by Dain_Ironfoot_, Dec 22 2018 - 14:54.

Tolos #14 Posted Dec 22 2018 - 14:56

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 25997 battles
  • [GDF] GDF
Why is this even in CR/D....get out. 

heavymetal1967 #15 Posted Dec 22 2018 - 15:05

Major

• Players
  • 71992 battles
  • [HSOLO] HSOLO

Habits...?

Spoiler

_ShakeNBake_ #16 Posted Dec 22 2018 - 15:19

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 14194 battles
Not sure you know what a villain (VILIN) is. Just FTY: they aren’t the good guys.

Silverleaf_Nightraven #17 Posted Dec 22 2018 - 15:26

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 12647 battles
  • [GSH] GSH
Funny how someone posted the rules for naming ans shaming. We all know WG enforces that rule only when it involves one of their pets getting called out after that pet attacks someone else. That being said I do not think the above player represents VILIN as a group. I have played with and against those guys without any problem. More than likely he just had a bad day with the stunningly balance MM and RNG and vented on you. Do not worry too much about it. 

Dirizon #18 Posted Dec 22 2018 - 15:28

Major

• Players
  • 27926 battles
  • [PINGU] PINGU

View PostDain_Ironfoot_, on Dec 22 2018 - 08:25, said:

Whats the point of this? To earn a strike, by publicly calling someone a ''toxic jerkface'' ?  Really? Why even bother interfering. 

But if you want to know what the post consists of: 

>Posting to lncite

>Non Constructive Posting, as to cause forum unrest 

>Discussion and display of a social topic, portraying negative character and figure, with the intent of shame, against consent  (Vilin member consented posting it for Management, not forums 

This is an administrative staff and moderator issue. lts best to leave it to them, and submit a private complaint, or ticket. This is not a public matter, to blurt out over the forums. lt always has been like this. And that part of naming and shaming, just mentions lNCLUDlNG, since when does that leave out not limited to.....

dexatrin82 #19 Posted Dec 22 2018 - 15:32

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 22435 battles
  • [AR-PA] AR-PA
You do realize this is the only section of the forum where Calling out a Bad clan member for being a [edited]could be acceptable.

Anderwar #20 Posted Dec 22 2018 - 15:40

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 49392 battles
  • [L4ST] L4ST
I can see what hapening here, a little  reroll is mad cause he did not got regonicion from really good player?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users