Jump to content


Sometimes, TeamKills Just Happen.....


  • Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Son__Of__Anarchy #1 Posted Dec 23 2018 - 18:48

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 23515 battles
  • 1,501
  • Member since:
    05-10-2016

sorry in advance to put you watch the entire replay of the battle since what i want you to see happened in the last 5-10 seconts of the battle..

i dont know how to edit videos though nor i am interrested to learn doing that..

 

anyhow, here you can see an unintetional teamkill which costed me 1500dmg done, 1 kill, made me a teamkiller and put me pay a considerable amount of credits to the guy i killed..

 

anyhow i didnt go blue (something good out of a bad situation..)

 

enjoy the replay and feel free to laugh if you want.. cheers!

 

http://wotreplays.eu...fv4005_stage_ii



__WarChild__ #2 Posted Dec 23 2018 - 20:27

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 25129 battles
  • 3,702
  • Member since:
    06-03-2017

Teamkills are bad and never should occur in game.  People who teamkill are bad and should be punished.

 

I am NOT an expert in this field and I do NOT have 2 forum strikes for discussing my true feelings about teamkilling.

 

DO NOT TEAMKILL!!



Son__Of__Anarchy #3 Posted Dec 23 2018 - 20:39

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 23515 battles
  • 1,501
  • Member since:
    05-10-2016

View Post__WarChild__, on Dec 23 2018 - 20:27, said:

Teamkills are bad and never should occur in game.  People who teamkill are bad and should be punished.

 

I am NOT an expert in this field and I do NOT have 2 forum strikes for discussing my true feelings about teamkilling.

 

DO NOT TEAMKILL!!

 

did you watch the replay?

because this is a trully uncomfortable situation for multiply reasons and has happened to me a few times already while i am handling big guns..

well, while i am handling smaller guns too, but in this case it wouldnt kill them if they werent running on fumes of their HP..

random guy at ANY distance will put themselfs in the route of my round while it is fired already..

 

i remember at least 2 times more happening, last before this was 3-4 days ago.. and in that case was an enemy target at 250-300m away from me which i was locked at, and random teamate found my round while crossed its path on high speed at about 100-150m away from me.. in that time i went blue and i was cursing out loud like a mad man..


Edited by Son__Of__Anarchy, Dec 23 2018 - 20:42.


the_dude_76 #4 Posted Dec 23 2018 - 21:09

    Major

  • Players
  • 32924 battles
  • 3,746
  • [GSRM] GSRM
  • Member since:
    12-27-2011

 I have never accidentally team killed anyone and you've managed it twice in a week?? Dude it's called situational awareness, and no, I'm not talking about the radio operator skill. Pay attention to who's around you. Expecting the other guy to have ESP and know what you're doing is absurd.

 

Not going into sniper mode to shoot the hull of a tank that's 25 meters in front of you is a probably a good idea also...



__WarChild__ #5 Posted Dec 24 2018 - 02:53

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 25129 battles
  • 3,702
  • Member since:
    06-03-2017

View PostSon__Of__Anarchy, on Dec 23 2018 - 13:39, said:

 

did you watch the replay?

because this is a trully uncomfortable situation for multiply reasons and has happened to me a few times already while i am handling big guns..

well, while i am handling smaller guns too, but in this case it wouldnt kill them if they werent running on fumes of their HP..

random guy at ANY distance will put themselfs in the route of my round while it is fired already..

 

i remember at least 2 times more happening, last before this was 3-4 days ago.. and in that case was an enemy target at 250-300m away from me which i was locked at, and random teamate found my round while crossed its path on high speed at about 100-150m away from me.. in that time i went blue and i was cursing out loud like a mad man..

 

I don't watch replays unless they're mine.  My response was intended more as humor than anything else.  My TK record stands for itself - and is significantly more than others  :amazed:

Son__Of__Anarchy #6 Posted Dec 24 2018 - 09:28

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 23515 battles
  • 1,501
  • Member since:
    05-10-2016

View Post__WarChild__, on Dec 24 2018 - 02:53, said:

 

I don't watch replays unless they're mine.  My response was intended more as humor than anything else.  My TK record stands for itself - and is significantly more than others  :amazed:

 

ah! ok then lol.. i dont use to purposelly teamkill, only in some rare cases where some dudes really "asking" for it..

accidentally though yes, it happened a few times that dudes literally would run into my shots.. in most of the cases they will not even complain, recognizing it was their fault, but sometimes drama happens..



VooDooKobra #7 Posted Dec 24 2018 - 11:08

    Major

  • Players
  • 8888 battles
  • 4,591
  • [MOVE] MOVE
  • Member since:
    04-23-2011

View PostSon__Of__Anarchy, on Dec 23 2018 - 10:48, said:

sorry in advance to put you watch the entire replay of the battle since what i want you to see happened in the last 5-10 seconts of the battle..

i dont know how to edit videos though nor i am interrested to learn doing that..

 

anyhow, here you can see an unintetional teamkill which costed me 1500dmg done, 1 kill, made me a teamkiller and put me pay a considerable amount of credits to the guy i killed..

 

anyhow i didnt go blue (something good out of a bad situation..)

 

enjoy the replay and feel free to laugh if you want.. cheers!

 

http://wotreplays.eu...fv4005_stage_ii

 

tbh while your shot was poorly timed the foch has to take a large chunk of responsibility for driving between a 4005 and a t34.  i dont know why he didnt go around behind your TD.  also to be fair i am thinking if you were in sniper mode you might not have even seen that french td

 

for the benefit of those who didnt watch SOA was closing in on a T34 when a foch came zooming between him and his target, shots were fired and french td go boom

 

 


Edited by VooDooKobra, Dec 24 2018 - 11:17.


Son__Of__Anarchy #8 Posted Dec 24 2018 - 11:26

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 23515 battles
  • 1,501
  • Member since:
    05-10-2016

View PostVooDooKobra, on Dec 24 2018 - 11:08, said:

 

tbh while your shot was poorly timed the foch has to take a large chunk of responsibility for driving between a 4005 and a t34.  i dont know why he didnt go around behind your TD.  also to be fair i am thinking if you were in sniper mode you might not have even seen that french td

 

for the benefit of those who didnt watch SOA was closing in on a T34 when a foch came zooming between him and his target, shots were fired and french td go boom

 

 

 

i wasnt even on the move mate.. i was stationary in sniper mode with my huge gun stuck in that T-34's face.. i was in 3-4m away fron him, couldnt see nothing but that juicy hull.. when the foch decided to cross between us, it was already too late.. the rest is history..

VooDooKobra #9 Posted Dec 24 2018 - 20:19

    Major

  • Players
  • 8888 battles
  • 4,591
  • [MOVE] MOVE
  • Member since:
    04-23-2011

View PostSon__Of__Anarchy, on Dec 24 2018 - 03:26, said:

 

i wasnt even on the move mate.. i was stationary in sniper mode with my huge gun stuck in that T-34's face.. i was in 3-4m away fron him, couldnt see nothing but that juicy hull.. when the foch decided to cross between us, it was already too late.. the rest is history..

 

thats what i pretty much am saying though the foch had no business trying to squeeze between your TD and that heavy unless he was trying to get you to turn blue, he could have had a easier time going behind your td and got set up to fire at that last enemy tank.  imo 10% you 90% foch blame

Edited by VooDooKobra, Dec 24 2018 - 20:32.


Son__Of__Anarchy #10 Posted Dec 24 2018 - 20:41

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 23515 battles
  • 1,501
  • Member since:
    05-10-2016

View PostVooDooKobra, on Dec 24 2018 - 20:19, said:

 

thats what i pretty much am saying though the foch had no business trying to squeeze between your TD and that heavy unless he was trying to get you to turn blue, he could have had a easier time going behind your td and got set up to fire at that last enemy tank.  imo 10% you 90% foch blame

 

ah, sorry.. by "closing in" i understood i was on the move getting closer to him, but you probably memtioned i was zooming in my target..

anyway that foch really shouldnt cross in between.. i have no clue why he would do that.. 

and he came out of nowhere.. while i was moving towards that t-34 i gave a look around and he wasnt anywhere near..

he literally came out of nowhere and only him knows for what reason..



Thor_24 #11 Posted Dec 25 2018 - 05:52

    Private

  • Players
  • 15635 battles
  • 6
  • [-BYC-] -BYC-
  • Member since:
    09-18-2013
the whole going blue system is trash this kid shot me 3 time and killed me but doesnt go blue WG doesnt know how to fix much it seems

Son__Of__Anarchy #12 Posted Dec 25 2018 - 07:43

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 23515 battles
  • 1,501
  • Member since:
    05-10-2016

View PostThor_24, on Dec 25 2018 - 05:52, said:

the whole going blue system is trash this kid shot me 3 time and killed me but doesnt go blue WG doesnt know how to fix much it seems

 

hmmmm.. if it was intetional, send the replay to WG and report them maybe?

though if you really got 3 shots by someone, for sure they would go blue.. and not just that, they would get banned for an hour..

unless of course if YOU were blue, so there is no penalty for them when they shot you..



Thor_24 #13 Posted Jan 13 2019 - 05:20

    Private

  • Players
  • 15635 battles
  • 6
  • [-BYC-] -BYC-
  • Member since:
    09-18-2013

View PostSon__Of__Anarchy, on Dec 25 2018 - 06:43, said:

 

hmmmm.. if it was intetional, send the replay to WG and report them maybe?

though if you really got 3 shots by someone, for sure they would go blue.. and not just that, they would get banned for an hour..

unless of course if YOU were blue, so there is no penalty for them when they shot you..

 

well i wasnt blue i know if you're blue nothing happens to them the system is just a joke




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users