installation path not found or not available. please select another folder for installation

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

TigerWarrior13 #1 Posted Dec 24 2018 - 18:05

Private

• -Players-
  • 748 battles
Good Morning,  I just bought a budget PC for my kids and the game they want to play most on this machine is WoT.  I am trying to install the game (using wargamings Game center), but it says "installation path not found or not available.  please select another folder for installation​".  I'm guessing a security setting is preventing me from using that folder, but to be honest, I have no idea.  Can anyone help a total computer noob get this game installed before Christmas?   Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.

Manimal__ #2 Posted Dec 24 2018 - 18:48

Major

• Players
  • 40472 battles

View PostTigerWarrior13, on Dec 24 2018 - 09:05, said:

Good Morning,  I just bought a budget PC for my kids and the game they want to play most on this machine is WoT.  I am trying to install the game (using wargamings Game center), but it says "installation path not found or not available.  please select another folder for installation​".  I'm guessing a security setting is preventing me from using that folder, but to be honest, I have no idea.  Can anyone help a total computer noob get this game installed before Christmas?   Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.

I had a similar problem reinstalling the game onto my laptop. You need at least 30gigs of space to install the game. I believe HD download will need more space. Your security settings shouldn't interfere with the installation. If you think it is, turn your anti-virus off, install the game, then turn it back on.

TigerWarrior13 #3 Posted Dec 24 2018 - 19:12

Private

• -Players-
  • 748 battles
I have an empty hard drive, so I doubt that is it.  You could very well be right about the anti-virus.  I will give that a try and report back.  Thanks!

TigerWarrior13 #4 Posted Dec 25 2018 - 14:37

Private

• -Players-
  • 748 battles
i think I figured it out.  When I clicked the installation path, I had to right click on the folder "grant permission", while within the game client.  Thanks for trying to help me out!

Cemly_Soy #5 Posted Dec 28 2018 - 07:15

Private

• -Players-
  • 0 battles
It works, but after install ROM the battery discharges very quickly and heats up... I think that incorrectly exposed file permissions because if I flash system folder with setting symlinks and get the support from  fix epson printer error code 031008 because this type of error occurs due to the system issue.  

JdgDReDD #6 Posted Dec 30 2018 - 16:33

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 50965 battles

wot used to have a nasty issue of locking one file in the game folder , only way to fix it was to boot to dos and force it to delete manually.

evasmith427 #7 Posted Aug 29 2019 - 07:59

Private

• -Players-
  • 0 battles

Epson Printer Drivers & Setup Installation

Epson Printer is the most trustable brand in the world. There are many Epson printer customers on USA and Canada. But sometime customer unable to install printer drivers on pc and this is very frustrating thing for everyone. If you facing this issue just dial our Epson printer toll free number 1800-436-0509 and get free Epson printer support.       

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users