WarGaming Gold Mistake Refund Why? Fair Tournament Unfair Fix

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

thegreat101 #1 Posted Dec 25 2018 - 03:22

Sergeant

• Players
  • 29959 battles
  • [MAD-] MAD-

So i came on the forms and was reading through and see that a player Claim's he bought loot boxes to buy the Action X. Now he could of and i can see the point of why he would be mad. He did it fBecause He wanted to buy the tank and get the most bang for his buck... but where is this fair to other players... Throughout the entire event they have had tanks forsale with gold and in the Premium shop. Now their final tank does not allow it In game gold I did like the idea they did it for all the tanks... But for some reason the Action X is different.

The guy who posted on the forms asked for a refund of the gold value of the tank from his account.. and he received it.. but where is this fair to other players who have gold in their account and have been waiting the entire advent calendar for this??? Why does few players get rights over others??? and why is this not available to all? I have gold myself i want to spend... and i find it unfair that some players are getting it.. and others are not allowed to because i didn't buy loot boxes last night. I earned my gold in tournaments so i am not a "paying Customer" although i have put a lot of money into this game". but this last Advent day is just wrong... so wrong... and i don't see how this is fair at all to ANY player!!!!!

Provided a link to the Post for the guy that got a Refund with gold taken out only...

" i didn't know they were selling the Action X for the last day.. i just figured on Christmas it would be the biggest/best tank for sale"

http://forum.worldof...24-wg-mistakes/

Edited by thegreat101, Dec 25 2018 - 03:34.

KaiserWilhelmShatner #2 Posted Dec 25 2018 - 03:30

Major

• Players
  • 16744 battles
  • [F_O_G] F_O_G

I must be drunker than I thought as I cant make sense of this.  Or I am not drunk enough yet.

Winterpeger #3 Posted Dec 25 2018 - 03:32

Major

• Players
  • 51570 battles
  • [DD-S] DD-S

Since WG already set a president based on their response to _Perfect (as posted in his screenshot)...  everyone who wants the Caernarvon for 7,600 in-game gold should submit a ticket to wargaming (regardless if you bought loot boxes or not).

In WG's support response to him, they never reference his claim about buying loot boxes.. they just admitted there was a mistake and confusion with the in store article. 

thegreat101 #4 Posted Dec 25 2018 - 03:36

Sergeant

• Players
  • 29959 battles
  • [MAD-] MAD-

View PostWinterpeger, on Dec 25 2018 - 03:32, said:

Since WG already set a president based on their response to _Perfect (as posted in his screenshot)...  everyone who wants the Caernarvon for 7,600 in-game gold should submit a ticket to wargaming (regardless if you bought loot boxes or not).

In WG's support response to him, they never reference his claim about buying loot boxes.. they just admitted there was a mistake and confusion with the in store article. 

Thank you so much!!!!! they need to fix this in game next!!!! but Thank you! lol

MountainLion1 #5 Posted Dec 25 2018 - 03:36

Captain

• -Players-
  • 24792 battles
I just read on another forum post that some players have been granted the ability to purchase the tank for gold. I don’t know if they were just trying to stir stuff up, or if this is true.

Edited by MountainLion1, Dec 25 2018 - 03:37.

Metalgod_ #6 Posted Dec 25 2018 - 03:57

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 17882 battles
WG needs to just fess up to their fumble and offer the AX for the same gold amount that others were allowed to purchase it for. Their terrible handling of these kinds of situations is one of the reasons why players have migrated elsewhere and this game is dying a slow death. C'mon WG, at least TRY to get this one right instead of going the route that pisses off a ton of your player base and alienates them...Or what's left of them...

heavymetal1967 #7 Posted Dec 25 2018 - 04:01

Major

• Players
  • 71553 battles
  • [HSOLO] HSOLO

View PostMountainLion1, on Dec 24 2018 - 21:36, said:

I just read on another forum post that some players have been granted the ability to purchase the tank for gold. I don’t know if they were just trying to stir stuff up, or if this is true.

View PostKaiserWilhelmShatner, on Dec 24 2018 - 21:30, said:

I must be drunker than I thought as I cant make sense of this.  Or I am not drunk enough yet.

No refund per the OP.  _Perfect got it for 7,600 gold by filing a ticket.  Seems a clan mate did as well.

Per OP's link.

http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/594166-advent-day-24-wg-mistakes/page__p__11936895#entry11936895

__WarChild__ #8 Posted Dec 25 2018 - 04:18

Major

• -Players-
  • 30831 battles
  • [OPIC] OPIC
TragicLoss was letting people buy it for gold today, but you had to send her a PM with a picture of a present or something.  She's very demanding.

thegreat101 #9 Posted Dec 25 2018 - 04:25

Sergeant

• Players
  • 29959 battles
  • [MAD-] MAD-

View Post__WarChild__, on Dec 25 2018 - 04:18, said:

TragicLoss was letting people buy it for gold today, but you had to send her a PM with a picture of a present or something.  She's very demanding.

But where is it fair they get it for in game gold... but other players don't?

jelloman1 #10 Posted Dec 25 2018 - 20:44

Corporal

• Players
  • 34944 battles
  • [MECH_] MECH_

View Postthegreat101, on Dec 25 2018 - 04:25, said:

But where is it fair they get it for in game gold... but other players don't?

i think its at least somewhat fair. if you go to a store like walmart, and see something near the clearance bin with a price tag on it that says its on sale when its really not, its not your fault you thought it was. so the employees give it to you for the clearance price while changing the sign so no one else gets confused, it would be some of the same situation here. some people saw the ad, but not everyone did, so its not too farfetched to leave those who didnt high and dry while those who did get the clearance price. kinda scummy but technically it would be more appealing to the players to do it this way, as it promotes being more active and shows that....at least in some cases.... theyre willing to do the right thing and give the offer for the sign posted rather than removing it and saying "oh youre wrong"

Also tagged with WarGaming, Gold, Mistake, Refund, Why?, Fair, Tournament, Unfair, Fix

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users