Natural Cover Directive Question

Directive Camo Natural Cover rating Perk 100% skill concealment

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

MakersMike #1 Posted Dec 25 2018 - 15:41

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 2385 battles
I decided to try out the Natural Cover directive for a scout misson to see how it was.  I bought it, and it show's in the box, but none of my concealment stats on the side bar in the garage changed.  It would be nice to see what it brought me up to, I can do the math, but think it should show the  improvement on the side, or it just wasn't working for me.  If anyone has used the directives do you see the difference in stat bar, or do we just have to assume it's working? I've learned not to assume anything with Wargaming.  Any help is appreciated.  Thanks!

Ortinoth_ #2 Posted Dec 25 2018 - 16:22

Captain

• Players
  • 26389 battles

Natural Cover directive - gives all crew the camoflage skill, if they don't have it, if they do adds 10% to the vehicle camo rating normally directives do not add static bonuses to the vehicle parameters

Panman69 #3 Posted Dec 25 2018 - 16:48

Major

• Players
  • 35976 battles

OP, the easiest way to see what your improvements with the Natural Cover directive is would be to remove it. Note the concealment. Then, add it back on.

Regardless if all your crew have cover, you're running Vent, Camo, and food/drink, or if you're running none of those, when you use that directive, your concealment values will go up.

I will throw in this one caveat simply because I haven't tested it yet. If you use a directive with a crew that is less than 100% trained in a tank, I'm not sure what will happen as, technically, those are skills/perks. Next time I log in, I will test it out and report back.

Vardeman #4 Posted Dec 25 2018 - 17:22

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 45833 battles
  • [56TH] 56TH

Do you already have the concealment skill for your crew?

MakersMike #5 Posted Dec 25 2018 - 20:50

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 2385 battles

This is for my 1390.  All crew are trained to 100% with 100% brothers in arms.  2 of the crew have 100% concealment skill, and 1 has 56%.  I'm not using food, and I don't have a camo net.  The reason I wanted to test the directive to see how much it helped is because I want to run Vert Stab, Vents and Optics without a camo net,.  I'm attaching an Imgur link with pictures.  One without the directive and one with.  Numbers stay the same, but there's a message that changes in the parameter modifiers pop up box.  (Directive "Natural Cover" does not apply) showed up when I didn't have it, and disappears when I added the directive.  https://imgur.com/NsntPvQ

https://imgur.com/87ckrYH  Hopefully the pics come through

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users