Christmas Decorations: Lunar New Year Bug

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

drohrsmanpuding #1 Posted Dec 26 2018 - 00:03

Sergeant

• Players
  • 64014 battles
  • [5D] 5D

For THIS year collection book: Lunar New Year: Level III: Twisted Yellow Festoon... i cannot craft. Every time i do, it creates it TAKES my shards, and i look in the book .. nothing there.. i did this like 5 times and each time it TAKES my shards and nothing is there.. I filled the entire level III page and still the same result. I look in the storage of what ornaments i have an it is not there either. So. What's going to be done about this? i cannot complete the Lunar New Year to get the reward. 

NOTE: Lunar New Year - Level V: Irresistible Food Cart and Asian Lanterns become breakable in the Breaking Shards area. IF you have them mounted they are still breakable and if you break them they are just gone off the tree. So.. be careful breaking your Level V's for the Lunar New Year.

What's WG going to do? i need compensation for this. i cannot complete. Nobody can.

This has happened to others and not just me. Test it yourself.

24_inch_pythons #2 Posted Dec 26 2018 - 00:06

Major

• Players
  • 29203 battles
  • [HSOLO] HSOLO
 I'm sorry you are having trouble. I have received all 8 camouflage, 4 from this year, 4 from last with no problems. Maybe I won this ornament in a box, though and didn't have to craft it, idk.

GeorgePreddy #3 Posted Dec 26 2018 - 00:07

Major

• Players
  • 14680 battles

Load the game using SAFE MODE.

If that doesn't work, you could continue trying to earn it by earning or buying gift boxes.

I am filling out albums in 2 different accounts and I have earned the Lunar N. Y., level III, Twisted Yellow Festoon in both of them.

GeorgePreddy #4 Posted Dec 26 2018 - 00:33

Major

• Players
  • 14680 battles

Also... you do realize that you are not GUARANTEED to get a Twisted Yellow Festoon from the Decorider, right ?

There is an equal chance that you could get Red Chinese Lights, it's completely random which one of the two will be produced by the Decorider.

You could easily have had Red Chinese Lights made 5 times in a row (streaks are very normal in randomness and 5 in a row is not a truly long streak).

drohrsmanpuding #5 Posted Dec 27 2018 - 19:03

Sergeant

• Players
  • 64014 battles
  • [5D] 5D

This is PATHETIC. i don't care what or who completed this .. IF you don't get the Twisted Yellow Festoon in a box you cant create it. IT IS A BUG. When i try and create it buy CLICKING the space in the album and then you create it then creates a RED one. If you just go to create and choose the one you need, you can create it. They have a command mis-assigned. .. So.. ya. i found a bug and its like you all think im a out of my mind here. TEST IT. i have done this numerous times. IF you click the space in the album it then opens create and if you click create it creates the WRONG ONE. IF you just go to create the ornament you need without clicking the album ... you can create it. i have spent 1000's of &^%^%^&^& shards on this and wont get them back because of WGs &^%^ up.

So .. ty to those who tried to help. I gave you the solution above. 

Happy Gaming.

drohrsmanpuding #6 Posted Dec 27 2018 - 19:04

Sergeant

• Players
  • 64014 battles
  • [5D] 5D

@GeorgePreddy ya... now i do.. ;)

Edited by drohrsmanpuding, Dec 27 2018 - 19:05.

drohrsmanpuding #7 Posted Dec 29 2018 - 00:49

Sergeant

• Players
  • 64014 battles
  • [5D] 5D

Here is one.. You cannot CRAFT by clicking in the collections book OR by trying to jsut craft the: Level 4, Lunar New Year, Kitchen --  Splendid Food Cart. Big empty space in my collection. I cannot craft this. So .. i can only wait an HOPE i get it in a box. This is rigged man. You all need to test this that have this empty space.

I cannot get my reward because of this.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users