Combat XP Free XP Garage Convert

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

ConnorAnLuan #1 Posted Dec 26 2018 - 20:12

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 24560 battles
  • [M-I-T] M-I-T

To set the record straight, on 12/24/18, I did a full installation of the latest WG WoT game client. I have not run any mods in the past 2 days. I have witnessed the following problem to be addressed with and without mods installed. 

I began noticing sometime in Dec, that my combat XP was not being tabulated when looking at my tanks in the tech tree. I noticed the same was true when clicking on Free XP to do a gold conversion. The first time I noticed the problem was when only the SU-130pm was showing up on the list of vehicles that had combat XP to be converted to Free XP. 

Taking a more serious approach, I decided to do a fresh installation of the game client before pleading for assistance from the community. The only vehicles showing up on the conversion list are premium vehicles that I obtained in Dec; Centurion 5/1, Firefly VC, SU-130pm, T26E5. (The T26E5 is a rental tank however from some time ago.) I have other premium vehicles that I received from the gift boxes that I've played such as the IS-3A and Defender that I've played since the new client. Their combat XP does not show up on the list. 

I decided to look for any new rules that affect the combat to Free XP conversion. I didn't find them, but that doesn't rule out their possible existence. 

I did find the following from the Survival Guide found on the WoT game site. It states the following:

Free Experience Conversion - If you have accumulated combat experience on your premium tanks or fully-elited normal tanks (tanks for which you have researched all modules AND all immediate successor tech tree tanks), you can convert it to free experience at the cost of 1 gold per 25 XP converted. 

I have confirmed, I am not getting credit for all my premium tank combat XP; just a certain few.

I looked at some "fully-elited normal tanks" to see if I have a problem there too - I do. The Jackson is elite as well as the Wolverine below and the T25AT above the Jackson. The M44 is also elite as well as the M12 and M41. I could create a much larger list, but keeping it small for making the point - Combat XP is not being accounted for properly . . . . at least in my estimation. 

I do see combat XP being accrued for the AMX 39 and the AMX 12t for example.

There may have been a change in how the conversion is handled after one of the updates and I missed the message. I do not keep up with all the client change notices. Mea culpa. 

Also, I may not understand the meaning for a fully-elited tank and the reference to successor tanks. Are successor tanks the elited tank below and above the tank in the tech tree? 

Any guidance from the community will be appreciated. Coming here first before going to support to see if I am explaining my issue clearly or not. Thanks.

Ortinoth_ #2 Posted Dec 26 2018 - 20:24

Captain

• Players
  • 27222 battles
Sounds like you have the Accelerated Crew Training box checked on some of these tanks.. but you might need to check the box above an elited / premium vehicle

Krasny1943 #3 Posted Dec 26 2018 - 20:58

Sergeant

• Players
  • 12618 battles
  • [NOKAP] NOKAP

View PostOrtinoth_, on Dec 26 2018 - 14:24, said:

Sounds like you have the Accelerated Crew Training box checked on some of these tanks.. but you might need to check the box above an elited / premium vehicle

thats what i was about to say ! yeah check that accelerated crew training

Lab #4 Posted Dec 26 2018 - 21:02

Private

• -Players-
  • 8464 battles
  • [HOGAN] HOGAN

I am also confused ..is there another box besides accelerated crew training for store bought tanks ?

ConnorAnLuan #5 Posted Dec 26 2018 - 21:50

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 24560 battles
  • [M-I-T] M-I-T
Thanks guys. You’re absolutely right. I have been using the Accelerate Crew button recently. It was a feature I did not take into consideration. 

Also tagged with Combat XP, Free XP, Garage, Convert

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users