how do you install the wgc launcher it only gives me this directory is read only?

3 replies to this topic

DJtechnojoe #1 Posted Dec 26 2018 - 20:52

Corporal

• Players
  • 2080 battles

when ever i try to install it i get this message that it is only read only and i can't seem to figure out how to get the wgc launcher to install 

DJtechnojoe #2 Posted Dec 26 2018 - 20:54

Corporal

• Players
  • 2080 battles

i really do miss the old launcher it was so much easier to use and install

then the current one 

Vardeman #3 Posted Dec 26 2018 - 23:01

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 48253 battles
  • [56TH] 56TH

View PostDJtechnojoe, on Dec 26 2018 - 15:52, said:

when ever i try to install it i get this message that it is only read only and i can't seem to figure out how to get the wgc launcher to install 

Assuming you have Windows, open up the directory in which you wish to install the Game Center, go up one level, right click on that directory, select "Properties", go to the "Security" tab and give yourself permission to write to that directory.

miya_bhai_invader #4 Posted Apr 20 2019 - 17:43

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 0 battles

View PostVardeman, on Dec 26 2018 - 23:01, said:

Assuming you have Windows, open up thedirectory in which you wishto install the Game Center, go up one level, right click on that directory, select "Properties", go to the "Security" tab and give yourself permission to write to that directory.

Thank you so much for this. I was into this issue and tired to tinker around to check if its possible but couldnt get it done. Now that i have seen the way you did it, thanks guys
with
regards

Reply to this topic

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users