What to do if you encounter a troll platoon?

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

TsarCidron #21 Posted Dec 29 2018 - 04:36

Major

• Players
  • 6858 battles
  • [RAID2] RAID2

View PostlAimBotl, on Dec 28 2018 - 16:29, said:

You rage at them and give them what they want, then you cry into your pillow at night remembering how they hurt you,

and ruined the game, you quit your job due to the pain, you fall into a deep depression for years,

and push everyone away, but a light of hope shines through the cracks in the walls one day as you meet a charming witty character,

with your new found strength you go out to get revenge, finding everything you can about them, tracking them down,

and one by one they fall on their knees as you ****** and ********* *******  ******** and ********* **** ** ** and ****** ** ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As you finish, the police arrive, and you smile, and look up at the sky and you imagine how pleased shrek is, as the police detain you.

The police bring you in front of a great leader/individual, and they give you medals for your service, in a huge room with millions of people, and then everyone claps!!!!

you become unimaginably rich, not knowing what to spend it on you end up giving it all away to the anti game griefers charity.

But later A new griefer platoon showed up, he raged at them and give them what they wanted, then he cried into his pillow at night remembering how they hurt him (it repeats forever).

scHnuuudle_bop #22 Posted Dec 29 2018 - 23:34

Major

• -Players-
  • 20654 battles

Pretend they are not there.

They have one goal, to get a reaction from you.

It really upsets most of them to be ignored, I usually play with chat off, which makes it far easier.

QuicksilverJPR #23 Posted Jan 11 2019 - 18:27

Major

• Players
  • 27877 battles
  • [RPG] RPG

View PostPerfectTank, on Dec 27 2018 - 12:10, said:

Earlier Today in my Defender, I encountered an O-I platoon. two of them trapped me in the far corner of the map, while all three of them were insulting players in chat. What do you do if you encounter trolls like this?

Play the best you can, move on.  Then submit vid with a support ticket and claim physics abuse.

Or just stop camping in the back corner of the map in your Defender.

Either of those options would seem to suffice.

Anublister #24 Posted Jan 11 2019 - 18:53

Captain

• Players
  • 68701 battles
  • [--T--] --T--

View Postvenom286, on Dec 27 2018 - 17:39, said:

just leave the game  best not get involved 

This.

You only hurt yourself by shooting back and acknowledging them will only encourage them as that is what they are hoping for. By all means report if you feel like it and send a ticket in for pushing/shoving, but don't expect any redemption. It works well in real life too. Lots of guns out there, take care.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users