TP Proto

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Dirizon #1 Posted Dec 28 2018 - 15:47

Major

• Players
  • 27926 battles

l did not take too much time to look into the 5OTP Proto before l purchased it,  being a keen stronghold player l purchased it and the Pudel in bundle at a great price, which would justify not looking into it that much to get started on the tech tree crews.  With strongholds l have unlocked the 1st core skills 6th sense and co. skills using Pudel, l will start the tech tree finally probably at 25TP. Never got around to playing Proto, still have yet to purchase equipment on it.

Taking a good look at Proto now, all l can say is whats with the no spaced armour sideskirt? Typical. A clear, visible, vivid  -  whatever you want to say, a SIDESKlRT lS there, but is not counted as armour, taking away from an otherwise powerful side scraping tank with decent tier 8 side protection. How about we take away lS6 thirty mm  armoured  sideskirt, and see what kind of RU uproar there is. Da, comrade.  l mean, what on earth ? ? ? ? They put nearly identical sideskirt that counts as armour on the Lewando.....but not Proto. So it took WG years to finally give PZlV Schmulturm its sideskirts, l guess we may have to wait years for Proto  getting its own too.  WG is just so amazingly consist, the quality assurance testing, it is unbelievable. 

Dirizon #2 Posted Dec 28 2018 - 15:49

Major

• Players
  • 27926 battles

Hmmm, under closer inspection, tanks gg may just be bugged.

Refreshing of the models, reveal one side is listed as spaced armour.

And the other is not, lauls.  lt maybe tanks gg that is acting up, pardon me.

lf someone else can clear this up, thanks. 

AIMBOT_XD_SOB #3 Posted Dec 28 2018 - 16:27

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 11548 battles
  • [GG2EZ] GG2EZ

Hey I haven't seen you in a grip!

I was on the fence about that tank but it looked good from tier 8 stronks.

Thoughts about this tank in stronks?

Also you should come over to -APCR for the next season of CWs, you would be a great caller for us. 

Dirizon #4 Posted Dec 28 2018 - 19:08

Major

• Players
  • 27926 battles

View PostPubbie_Tears_FTW_, on Dec 28 2018 - 10:57, said:

Also you should come over to -APCR for the next season of CWs, you would be a great caller for us. 

l believe l am banned from -APCR

Luke and Newton do not get along with me.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users