Jump to content


Santamaus vs. Krampusvagn Rewards


  • Please log in to reply
114 replies to this topic

MarshallMathers #21 Posted Dec 28 2018 - 21:15

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 14263 battles
  • 10
  • Member since:
    06-26-2012
So I guess I don't get any rewards for voting SANTAMAUS. They didn't tell us that we had to complete a mission to get the final rewards. When the event was announced, they only told us that the winning team gets the rewards. Hence the reason why we had to vote either Santa or Krampus.

Edited by MarshallMathers, Dec 28 2018 - 21:29.


_Steel_Casket_ #22 Posted Dec 28 2018 - 21:17

    Captain

  • Players
  • 83479 battles
  • 1,396
  • [T_U_C] T_U_C
  • Member since:
    07-09-2012
I'm glad my stats make you feel better about yourselves.....Go to wotlabs and look at the positive improvements on rising them stats of mine. 15K battles in a Pz1c before xvm wrecked them, taking me awhile to repair the damage done by playing so many battle in that fun little tank.

RaynorShyne #23 Posted Dec 28 2018 - 21:21

    Captain

  • Players
  • 26171 battles
  • 1,030
  • [C92] C92
  • Member since:
    02-24-2011

View Post_Steel_Casket_, on Dec 28 2018 - 12:45, said:

Finally, an update! Only took you guys 6 days to fill us in on what was going on....Pffffffffffffffft.

 

What's it like in your flawless, perfect world?

_Steel_Casket_ #24 Posted Dec 28 2018 - 21:23

    Captain

  • Players
  • 83479 battles
  • 1,396
  • [T_U_C] T_U_C
  • Member since:
    07-09-2012
Gifts will be delivered via Wells Fargo Stage Coach.

Brutalitarian #25 Posted Dec 28 2018 - 21:25

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 34683 battles
  • 86
  • [-CH-] -CH-
  • Member since:
    12-21-2012

View Post__WarChild__, on Dec 28 2018 - 14:01, said:

 

Dude, seriously.  She's going to leave you if you keep this up.

 

She did long ago, that is an old photo.

Ortinoth_ #26 Posted Dec 28 2018 - 21:42

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 26389 battles
  • 877
  • Member since:
    09-10-2011

View Post_Steel_Casket_, on Dec 28 2018 - 11:55, said:

OMG, the butt kissing is real!!!!!

 

Don't you ever have something positive to say- you always belittle every post on the forums, surprised you don't have many Forum strikes against your account

durandal78 #27 Posted Dec 28 2018 - 21:51

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 34073 battles
  • 432
  • Member since:
    07-25-2013
Thanks for the update CabbageMechanic.

Jolly33 #28 Posted Dec 28 2018 - 22:00

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 42074 battles
  • 310
  • [V--S] V--S
  • Member since:
    11-14-2012

View Post_Steel_Casket_, on Dec 28 2018 - 13:45, said:

Finally, an update! Only took you guys 6 days to fill us in on what was going on....Pffffffffffffffft.

 

This guy is the south end of a northbound horse.



dnaman #29 Posted Dec 28 2018 - 22:17

    Captain

  • Players
  • 30681 battles
  • 1,511
  • [CRZY] CRZY
  • Member since:
    06-09-2013

Thank you for the update.  

 

Also best wishes to you and your family.  I lost my mother a year ago and I remember how hard it is.



Raized275 #30 Posted Dec 28 2018 - 22:27

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 11335 battles
  • 122
  • Member since:
    10-18-2014
Thanks for the update. See that wasn’t hard. You communicated with your customers and offered them something that costs you nothing for their troubles.

Like you should have done with the AX fiasco where you lied about the last tank being new. Then you posted it for gold, as promised by WOT Weekly #92. Then you pulled it and said it was a mistake. Then you decided to bungle it even firther by giving some people the tank because they wrote tickets...which is something you have said in the past not to do.

Maybe we’ll get those lootboxes before they shut down the server. I know...let’s all send in tickets.



Chaplain_5 #31 Posted Dec 28 2018 - 23:38

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 898 battles
  • 45
  • Member since:
    03-29-2018

Yo, no one will ever be good enough for you if you respond to nice treatment with "Oh thaaaaanks for the 'nice' thing you just did O WAIT reminds me of that annoying thing you did you annoying person." You take every beef you have with Wargaming and turn it into a personal attack on the OP. Gives off the vibe that you'd rather they didn't even try to do something right. As though we all enjoy wallowing in "oh noes we are victims of wargaming" pity party.

 

Just recognize the update for the favor that it is, thank them, and leave the rest - can't we?


Edited by Chaplain_5, Dec 28 2018 - 23:39.


pollie311 #32 Posted Dec 29 2018 - 00:59

    Private

  • -Players-
  • 783 battles
  • 5
  • Member since:
    08-19-2018
That extra stuff is worth the wait. Thanks!

Moridin_707 #33 Posted Dec 29 2018 - 01:31

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 16845 battles
  • 245
  • [_C_T_] _C_T_
  • Member since:
    04-26-2015

View PostDrWho_, on Dec 28 2018 - 11:56, said:

 

Can't you see he's ..... busy ?

 

He is not busy, but his bot is.

Mokoma #34 Posted Dec 29 2018 - 01:32

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 14269 battles
  • 2,988
  • Member since:
    03-25-2015
Thanks for the update CM. I appreciate all the work you guys do.

Moridin_707 #35 Posted Dec 29 2018 - 01:34

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 16845 battles
  • 245
  • [_C_T_] _C_T_
  • Member since:
    04-26-2015
Thanks for the update. Getting irritable waiting for my free stuff :| Was about to rage post about how WG failed us all for not getting us enough free stuff during Christmas.

Metia #36 Posted Dec 29 2018 - 01:40

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 11990 battles
  • 187
  • Member since:
    03-14-2017

View Post_Steel_Casket_, on Dec 28 2018 - 19:55, said:

OMG, the butt kissing is real!!!!!

 

Butt kissing?  You are cancer at a keyboard, you will always see everyone as kissing butt if they even say that they like the modeling on the L-60.   You have been whining about working too hard (by playing the game normally) for free stuff, you have complained every single time there is a WG post even if they are explaining what is going on.  You have in theory played 80k battles, assuming your friend did not give you the account... for free, could you just shut up, wait for the free stuff like everyone else and go on with your life?  If that is simply not possible as your petty I'm a snowflake attitude is too overpowering, for you to actually stop complaining, how about you just never come to the forums again, or simply quit the game.  No one will miss you, ever.

Edited by Metia, Dec 29 2018 - 01:42.


shinglefoot #37 Posted Dec 29 2018 - 01:48

    Major

  • Players
  • 24147 battles
  • 3,318
  • [LONER] LONER
  • Member since:
    02-07-2013
:harp:

Metia #38 Posted Dec 29 2018 - 01:56

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 11990 battles
  • 187
  • Member since:
    03-14-2017

View PostRaized275, on Dec 28 2018 - 22:27, said:

Thanks for the update. See that wasn’t hard. You communicated with your customers and offered them something that costs you nothing for their troubles.

Like you should have done with the AX fiasco where you lied about the last tank being new. Then you posted it for gold, as promised by WOT Weekly #92. Then you pulled it and said it was a mistake. Then you decided to bungle it even firther by giving some people the tank because they wrote tickets...which is something you have said in the past not to do.

Maybe we’ll get those lootboxes before they shut down the server. I know...let’s all send in tickets.
 

 

For the love of god you self entitled pile of fungus.   If someone is not salary and they are posting outside of their shift as they feel they should say something, it costs them money... also you may have noticed you *still* complained in the thread.   Did you actually have something taken away from you by the incorrect text missing the caveat about the CX?  Did cabbage and the rest of the community moderators storm your house and pilfer a paperclip?  No, you simply missed out on a "Black Friday" sale.  The tank *was* purchasable for gold, people that bought it for gold kept it, and to the best of my knowledge they did not say how long the tank would be for sale for gold.  You missed your chance.  Gnash your teeth, curse the gods, but do it somewhere else...  FFS you even imply they should flood CS with tickets.

 

I worked for a big company, I first managed the escalation process, reduced one type by erm... 56%... 66%?  Anyways big enough number that an exec told my boss to thank me.  I was then community manager for two seperate parts of the same company.  The community was toxic, nothing was ever good enough and in general I hated my job.  That being said after I IP banned everyone like you from the entire service via IP banning technomology, the forum became a place where people could post a concern, myself and other community members would provide feedback, and I could take action.  When it is nothing but negative tripe; no progress is possible as I had to micro-manage every single tiny fire as it came along.

 

FFS... once you work as a CM you can never kick the habit of pointing out stuff in long posts.  Anyways I went on tilt as you actually suggested violating the principal behind two jobs I worked and ended up improving and enjoying.


Edited by Metia, Dec 29 2018 - 01:59.


Gtraxeman #39 Posted Dec 29 2018 - 02:15

    Captain

  • Players
  • 30918 battles
  • 1,006
  • [DHO6] DHO6
  • Member since:
    03-27-2013

View Postpollie311, on Dec 29 2018 - 00:59, said:

That extra stuff is worth the wait. Thanks!

My thoughts exactly......

Will be awesome if the extra box pays off with a good premium.



Raized275 #40 Posted Dec 29 2018 - 02:53

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 11335 battles
  • 122
  • Member since:
    10-18-2014

View PostMetia, on Dec 29 2018 - 01:56, said:

 

For the love of god you self entitled pile of fungus.   If someone is not salary and they are posting outside of their shift as they feel they should say something, it costs them money... also you may have noticed you *still* complained in the thread.   Did you actually have something taken away from you by the incorrect text missing the caveat about the CX?  Did cabbage and the rest of the community moderators storm your house and pilfer a paperclip?  No, you simply missed out on a "Black Friday" sale.  The tank *was* purchasable for gold, people that bought it for gold kept it, and to the best of my knowledge they did not say how long the tank would be for sale for gold.  You missed your chance.  Gnash your teeth, curse the gods, but do it somewhere else...  FFS you even imply they should flood CS with tickets.

 

I worked for a big company, I first managed the escalation process, reduced one type by erm... 56%... 66%?  Anyways big enough number that an exec told my boss to thank me.  I was then community manager for two seperate parts of the same company.  The community was toxic, nothing was ever good enough and in general I hated my job.  That being said after I IP banned everyone like you from the entire service via IP banning technomology, the forum became a place where people could post a concern, myself and other community members would provide feedback, and I could take action.  When it is nothing but negative tripe; no progress is possible as I had to micro-manage every single tiny fire as it came along.

 

FFS... once you work as a CM you can never kick the habit of pointing out stuff in long posts.  Anyways I went on tilt as you actually suggested violating the principal behind two jobs I worked and ended up improving and enjoying.

 

Umm explaining yourself to random people on the internet, you might have issues to work through...a lot of them based on your post. And you no longer have those jobs? Curios, could it be because you are a bloviayed blowhard who likes to hear themselves talk but doesn’t say much.

 

BTW, I don’t want the tank. I’ve never grinded the British Heavy line, because I like to enjoy my gaming sessions.I’m fighting for the little guys on here who got [edited] because they listened to WG who said don’t sent a ticket when they have issues and then when this came up said sorry it was a mistake and nothing further would be done, so they took WG at their word and got [edited]. 

 

Who are you fighting for? Your PTSD from working in customer service? 






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users