T14 High Calibre and fun

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

NL_Celt #1 Posted Dec 29 2018 - 23:36

Major

• Players
  • 28715 battles

http://wotreplays.eu...pes-nl_celt-t14

I uploaded this just to see if there was any problems due to another poster having some issue with replays. Since it was there I decided I might as well just post it.

Had a fun game in this one. I don't play this tank much. In this game I advanced straight to the cap, virtually alone. Going alone on a flank is usually a bad idea, but I was hoping to induce a few others to follow me, and some did, sort of. But I have seen the cap rushed and won on this map too often that I tend to make sure I get there to ensure there is no quick cap with almost no dead tanks as our guys in slow tanks waste their time on the opposite side of the map. Thanks to a T-80 that didn't happen this time. But it was close.

So I tried to try to hold off the enemy, prevent a cap, do damage and stay alive long enough. Used dead tanks for cover, tried to angle, keep moving. Even if you fall behind in team kill, if you have done enough damage those red tanks are just one shots for almost anything else and the score can reverse in a hurry.

I liked the image after I died of my dead tank surrounded by three dead reds, two of whom I took out. Sort of an Alamo shot.

Edited by NL_Celt, Dec 29 2018 - 23:53.

MegaOaf #2 Posted Dec 30 2018 - 00:21

Private

• -Players-
  • 1458 battles
The games you remember are the ones where you take the risk and win out and/or die gloriously attempting to do the right thing. Can't count the times I have pushed on the map and was expecting help but was not supported. Camping out leaves a bitter taste and I just can't do it. Good job Celt!

NL_Celt #3 Posted Dec 30 2018 - 00:25

Major

• Players
  • 28715 battles

View PostMegaOaf, on Dec 29 2018 - 19:51, said:

The games you remember are the ones where you take the risk and win out and/or die gloriously attempting to do the right thing. Can't count the times I have pushed on the map and was expecting help but was not supported. Camping out leaves a bitter taste and I just can't do it. Good job Celt!

Thanks. Main thing it was a bit of fun, the reason I play this game. And getting the win and knowing you did your part doesn't hurt.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users