eastern server caca

asia lag caca

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

SIX_finger #1 Posted Dec 31 2018 - 01:22

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 21724 battles
is the eastern server back on :ASIA: time?? cause it cant stand being closed in on in large tank movements and intense heads on, crashes all the time  just stay back in the woods so not to crash, up to 3xc a game now  I call that high lag time

GeorgePreddy #2 Posted Dec 31 2018 - 02:19

Major

• Players
  • 14680 battles

Projectile_Misfired #3 Posted Dec 31 2018 - 03:06

Major

• Players
  • 38695 battles

View PostSIX_finger, on Dec 31 2018 - 00:22, said:

is the eastern server back on :ASIA: time?? cause it cant stand being closed in on in large tank movements and intense heads on, crashes all the time  just stay back in the woods so not to crash, up to 3xc a game now  I call that high lag time

The server is fine. The problem is on your end. 

And, what is sounds like to me is that a few things may be going on.

• your video card drivers need updating as they can't handle the load anymore
  • your router needs to be reset
  • you need to stop streaming(either out or in) videos/game/whatever while playing tanks
  • check your Windows updates, you may be getting them "in the background" using up your bandwidth
  • stop playing on your hot-spot. You've probably already hit your monthly limit and are now being throttled 
  • someone else on your network is downloading something, or streaming something, or viewing an inefficient website

There are other reasons why you're experiencing lag and/or crashes. But, start with fixing those first and come back with the results.

RHeadshot #4 Posted Dec 31 2018 - 03:14

Captain

• -Players-
  • 5701 battles
And when none of those are the issue?

SIX_finger #5 Posted Jan 02 2019 - 02:03

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 21724 battles

View PostPanman69, on Dec 31 2018 - 03:06, said:

The server is fine. The problem is on your end. 

And, what is sounds like to me is that a few things may be going on.

• your video card drivers need updating as they can't handle the load anymore
  • your router needs to be reset
  • you need to stop streaming(either out or in) videos/game/whatever while playing tanks
  • check your Windows updates, you may be getting them "in the background" using up your bandwidth
  • stop playing on your hot-spot. You've probably already hit your monthly limit and are now being throttled 
  • someone else on your network is downloading something, or streaming something, or viewing an inefficient website

There are other reasons why you're experiencing lag and/or crashes. But, start with fixing those first and come back with the results.

Tanks captn' panMan,

plays just fine until i hit the gas, don't dare get in behind a Maus, i can creep behind rocks or find a corner but i still crash, also I used2 get 120 FPS now 65 caca

Also tagged with asia, lag, caca

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users