Previous game versions replays crash

replay crash bug

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

nastykiller92 #1 Posted Dec 31 2018 - 05:03

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 20480 battles
I have an issue when I try to play replays from previous versions that are after the 1.0 update. When I try to play a replay from November 10th of this year, I don't even get the loading screen, just a crash. I wish I could watch it and a few other post AMX ELC bis top gun nerfs, so I can try to make a video, so I can make a guide for it as I haven't found any that is after the reload nerf on the top gun. Wargaming made it 14 seconds when it was already 12 seconds after the addition to tier 10 lights. Most people that I am friends with that use to play in a good chunk avoid playing it or just sold it, so I want to put out a revised version to the guides, but this bug is biting me in the butt.
If I have to download previous versions of the game, please send me a link to the site where I can download them.

Edited by nastykiller92, Dec 31 2018 - 05:06.

JakeTheMystic #2 Posted Dec 31 2018 - 05:16

Captain

• Players
  • 22781 battles
  • [F0CUS] F0CUS

If you go to http://wot.djgappa.com/ you can find all of the previous versions of the game to download and you can watch the replay with the correct version. 

I typically record most of my replays a few days after it happens or a few days before a major update, because those are typically what breaks the replays at some point. 

nastykiller92 #3 Posted Dec 31 2018 - 06:19

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 20480 battles
I don't have a way to open a torrent file as that what keeps being downloaded.

Also tagged with replay, crash, bug

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users