What tier tanks are online

feedback

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

JFittell #1 Posted Jan 01 2019 - 15:45

Private

• Players
  • 437 battles
I would like to see the addition of the info relating to how many of each tier tank are online, as it would greatly assist players to know which tier's are worth queuing for and not wasting boosts to xp. the game armoured warfare has this feature and I find it quite helpful. 

heavymetal1967 #2 Posted Jan 01 2019 - 16:01

Major

• Players
  • 67746 battles

Welcome to the game and forum OP - have a welcome wagon plus one.

We used to have that in the past.  At least for tiers in queue.

Don't see it coming back because folks were using it as an exploit.  That's why it got removed.  At least that's the only reason I can think of and it was common for folks to do it and to give advice to players on doing it in the forum.  I don't know if they officially said why it was axed. 

Anyhoo...  They used to show a tier breakdown for the queue once you hit battle, now it just shows the amounts of each class of tank.

Folks were exploiting it by watching the tier numbers in relation to the tier they were playing.  They would pop in and out of queue to try to get a queue sample that would make them top tier.

Although if they showed the tier of all the selected tanks for the server it would mitigate it to a degree at least.  As this would include tanks selected by folks not in battle queue for whatever reason(s).  Whether they be in the garage doing other stuff, tabbed out of client, afk, etc..

But exploit potential still exists, so I don't know if that would lessen it enough for the devs to consider implementing it.  And to be honest I don't know how they would know "how much" it would mitigate during any given time.

goldfinger_555 #3 Posted Jan 01 2019 - 18:27

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 27169 battles
  • [FFWC] FFWC
Ya I think when folks saw they were a lot of tier in que two tiers higher than them, they would get out of que and try again.

Edited by goldfinger_555, Jan 01 2019 - 18:28.

shrineking1 #4 Posted Jan 02 2019 - 19:43

Corporal

• Players
  • 16558 battles
  • [RNGUN] RNGUN

View PostJFittell, on Jan 01 2019 - 14:45, said:

I would like to see the addition of the info relating to how many of each tier tank are online, as it would greatly assist players to know which tier's are worth queuing for and not wasting boosts to xp. the game armoured warfare has this feature and I find it quite helpful. 

I wouldn't even mind having it broken out to like typical tier groupings such as 1, 2-4, 5-7, 8-10. Having the information can be helpful not only for players to identify consumable use, probable queue times, but also if certain tiers could use help from us more dedicated players ;) 

Also tagged with feedback

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users