Jump to content


JukeBox!


  • Please log in to reply
337 replies to this topic

Son__Of__Anarchy #201 Posted Jan 22 2019 - 18:22

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 23506 battles
  • 1,490
  • Member since:
    05-10-2016

and one here..

 

Spoiler

 



RF_Van #202 Posted Jan 22 2019 - 20:19

    Major

  • Players
  • 10926 battles
  • 2,133
  • Member since:
    04-13-2013

View PostSon__Of__Anarchy, on Jan 22 2019 - 09:22, said:

and one here..

 

Spoiler

 

 

Was she as scheming and duplicitous as they said, or has been she treated unfairly by history?

Spoiler

 



Son__Of__Anarchy #203 Posted Jan 22 2019 - 20:39

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 23506 battles
  • 1,490
  • Member since:
    05-10-2016

View PostRF_Van, on Jan 22 2019 - 20:19, said:

 

Was she as scheming and duplicitous as they said, or has been she treated unfairly by history?

Spoiler

 

 

i cant say for sure she was because i did not know her in person.. LOL

anyhow i can say that yes, the reputation that follows her stands correct.. 

what i remember the most about her is being in a sexual relationship with her father and brother.. (not sure if it was at the same period of time)



RF_Van #204 Posted Jan 22 2019 - 21:47

    Major

  • Players
  • 10926 battles
  • 2,133
  • Member since:
    04-13-2013

View PostSon__Of__Anarchy, on Jan 22 2019 - 11:39, said:

 

i cant say for sure she was because i did not know her in person.. LOL

anyhow i can say that yes, the reputation that follows her stands correct.. 

what i remember the most about her is being in a sexual relationship with her father and brother.. (not sure if it was at the same period of time)

 

Yeah, its hard to know what the truth is. She had an illegitimate child, but the father actually may have been one of the servants who was later found dead, floating in the Tiber. However in a number of conflicting statements it was claimed the child was by both her brother and her father, at various times.  She did have numerous affairs with a number of prominent men in her life, and gave birth to 10 children during her 3rd marriage to the Duke of Ferrara. She also managed to survive the fall of her family in this marriage before dying herself at only 39. She led a tumultuous and remarkable life.

 

Spoiler

 

 



RF_Van #205 Posted Jan 23 2019 - 00:51

    Major

  • Players
  • 10926 battles
  • 2,133
  • Member since:
    04-13-2013

Megadeth does their tribute, if you can call it that....she's a ghost in Dave Mustaine's attic in this song.
 

Spoiler

 



Son__Of__Anarchy #206 Posted Jan 23 2019 - 12:01

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 23506 battles
  • 1,490
  • Member since:
    05-10-2016

View PostRF_Van, on Jan 23 2019 - 00:51, said:

Megadeth does their tribute, if you can call it that....she's a ghost in Dave Mustaine's attic in this song.
 

Spoiler

 

 

one of my favorite songs from megadeth.. though i havent put them on play in ages LOL.. 

i dont even remember last time i listened at megadeth before today with this song.. could be over 10 years..

 

i liked all their albums.. untill youthanasia.. i stopped following their route after that one.. not because i didnt like them anymore, but i took a turn into electronic music at that period of time and started listening at different stuff in general..

untill that point i was an absolute metalhead listening at nothing more but metal.. in the latest years, only black metal even..

 

here couple favs..

 

Spoiler

 



tod914 #207 Posted Jan 23 2019 - 16:47

    Major

  • Players
  • 61183 battles
  • 4,938
  • Member since:
    12-23-2013

View PostSon__Of__Anarchy, on Jan 23 2019 - 06:01, said:

 

i liked all their albums.. untill youthanasia..

 

 

Youth and Asia?

 

Spoiler

 



Klaatu_Nicto #208 Posted Jan 24 2019 - 01:11

    Major

  • Players
  • 44025 battles
  • 9,575
  • Member since:
    09-21-2012

 

Spoiler

 



tod914 #209 Posted Jan 24 2019 - 05:48

    Major

  • Players
  • 61183 battles
  • 4,938
  • Member since:
    12-23-2013

 

Spoiler

 



tod914 #210 Posted Jan 24 2019 - 06:17

    Major

  • Players
  • 61183 battles
  • 4,938
  • Member since:
    12-23-2013

I just stumbled upon this on Youtube.  Thought you guys might appreciate this series.  I found it fascinating. 

 

Spoiler

 



Son__Of__Anarchy #211 Posted Jan 24 2019 - 09:38

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 23506 battles
  • 1,490
  • Member since:
    05-10-2016

View PostKlaatu_Nicto, on Jan 24 2019 - 01:11, said:

 

Spoiler

 

 

awesome.. was that a dutch show? TOP 2000 a gogo?

i noticed the dutch subtitles eventhough i dont really understand dutch 100% yet.. in fact, i am still far from understanding them 100%



Son__Of__Anarchy #212 Posted Jan 24 2019 - 09:42

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 23506 battles
  • 1,490
  • Member since:
    05-10-2016

View Posttod914, on Jan 24 2019 - 05:48, said:

 

Spoiler

 

 

first thing came in my mind after watching your post..

 

Spoiler

 


Edited by Son__Of__Anarchy, Jan 24 2019 - 09:44.


Son__Of__Anarchy #213 Posted Jan 24 2019 - 10:07

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 23506 battles
  • 1,490
  • Member since:
    05-10-2016

View Posttod914, on Jan 24 2019 - 06:17, said:

I just stumbled upon this on Youtube.  Thought you guys might appreciate this series.  I found it fascinating. 

 

Spoiler

 

 

awesome show and even more awesome album.. i melted it on my turntable..

and then this..

 

Spoiler

 



Klaatu_Nicto #214 Posted Jan 24 2019 - 19:35

    Major

  • Players
  • 44025 battles
  • 9,575
  • Member since:
    09-21-2012

View PostSon__Of__Anarchy, on Jan 24 2019 - 00:38, said:

 

awesome.. was that a dutch show? TOP 2000 a gogo?

i noticed the dutch subtitles eventhough i dont really understand dutch 100% yet.. in fact, i am still far from understanding them 100%

 

Ya, I think it's a Dutch show. I just discovered it a few days ago.

 

Spoiler

 



Son__Of__Anarchy #215 Posted Jan 24 2019 - 19:48

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 23506 battles
  • 1,490
  • Member since:
    05-10-2016

View PostKlaatu_Nicto, on Jan 24 2019 - 19:35, said:

 

Ya, I think it's a Dutch show. I just discovered it a few days ago.

 

Spoiler

 

 

LOL no.. cant be a dutch show or they would be talking dutch and use english subtitles instead..

probably was just a show on dutch TV but not Dutch created it..



RF_Van #216 Posted Jan 24 2019 - 20:31

    Major

  • Players
  • 10926 battles
  • 2,133
  • Member since:
    04-13-2013

View Posttod914, on Jan 23 2019 - 21:17, said:

I just stumbled upon this on Youtube.  Thought you guys might appreciate this series.  I found it fascinating. 

 

Spoiler

 

 

Good analysis, that guy really knows what he is talking about. Thanks for posting Tod, and of course we all loved the finished product...

Spoiler

 



Klaatu_Nicto #217 Posted Jan 24 2019 - 21:33

    Major

  • Players
  • 44025 battles
  • 9,575
  • Member since:
    09-21-2012

View PostSon__Of__Anarchy, on Jan 24 2019 - 10:48, said:

 

LOL no.. cant be a dutch show or they would be talking dutch and use english subtitles instead..

probably was just a show on dutch TV but not Dutch created it..

 

Spoiler


Son__Of__Anarchy #218 Posted Jan 24 2019 - 21:38

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 23506 battles
  • 1,490
  • Member since:
    05-10-2016

View PostKlaatu_Nicto, on Jan 24 2019 - 21:33, said:

 

Spoiler

 

hahaha it is after all.. awesome!

Klaatu_Nicto #219 Posted Jan 24 2019 - 21:40

    Major

  • Players
  • 44025 battles
  • 9,575
  • Member since:
    09-21-2012

View PostSon__Of__Anarchy, on Jan 24 2019 - 12:38, said:

 

hahaha it is after all.. awesome!

 

You might be able to watch this in Europe but not here in the U.S.

 

https://www.ntr.nl/Top-2000/80

 

Voor deze aflevering geldt een rechtenbeperking. Het is daarom niet toegestaan om vanaf uw geografische locatie naar deze aflevering te kijken = A restriction on rights applies to this delivery. It is therefore not allowed to watch this episode from your geographical location.



Son__Of__Anarchy #220 Posted Jan 24 2019 - 22:04

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 23506 battles
  • 1,490
  • Member since:
    05-10-2016

View PostKlaatu_Nicto, on Jan 24 2019 - 21:40, said:

 

You might be able to watch this in Europe but not here in the U.S.

 

https://www.ntr.nl/Top-2000/80

 

Voor deze aflevering geldt een rechtenbeperking. Het is daarom niet toegestaan om vanaf uw geografische locatie naar deze aflevering te kijken = A restriction on rights applies to this delivery. It is therefore not allowed to watch this episode from your geographical location.

 

yeap, here it works normally..






2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users