Jump to content


JukeBox!


  • Please log in to reply
935 replies to this topic

alphadogg64 #881 Posted Oct 13 2019 - 12:11

    Captain

  • Players
  • 1163 battles
  • 1,081
  • Member since:
    08-17-2012

The best metal comes from the Swedish. Prove me wrong.

 

Spoiler

 

Spoiler

 

Spoiler

 



RF_Van #882 Posted Oct 15 2019 - 01:45

    Major

  • Players
  • 11393 battles
  • 2,431
  • Member since:
    04-13-2013

Talking about European music...not sure if this version has been posted yet and if it has I apologize for the repost, but it's a pretty cool cut.

 

Spoiler

 



iadreamer #883 Posted Oct 15 2019 - 03:07

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 15179 battles
  • 349
  • Member since:
    04-19-2011

View Postalphadogg64, on Oct 13 2019 - 03:11, said:

The best metal comes from the Swedish. Prove me wrong.

 

Spoiler

 

Spoiler

 

Spoiler

 


Okay...my rebuttal...Much good stuff, the world over......and......This stuff rules.

Spoiler

And another...

Spoiler

And...ohhh...one more...

Spoiler

I got more where that comes from...  We can put it to a vote...or try another round...


Edited by iadreamer, Oct 15 2019 - 03:20.


King_Wraven #884 Posted Oct 16 2019 - 05:18

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 21530 battles
  • 135
  • [NTL-M] NTL-M
  • Member since:
    12-26-2011

1. Take It Easy -- Eagles

2. Here I Go Again -- Whitesnake

 

 



Klaatu_Nicto #885 Posted Oct 16 2019 - 07:22

    Major

  • Players
  • 44044 battles
  • 10,853
  • Member since:
    09-21-2012

Elvis Presley a national security threat?  The Monkeys a subversive group?   Yes, it's true! :ohmy:

 

Spoiler

 



alphadogg64 #886 Posted Oct 16 2019 - 09:47

    Captain

  • Players
  • 1163 battles
  • 1,081
  • Member since:
    08-17-2012

View Postiadreamer, on Oct 15 2019 - 02:07, said:


Okay...my rebuttal...Much good stuff, the world over......and......This stuff rules.

Spoiler

And another...

Spoiler

And...ohhh...one more...

Spoiler

I got more where that comes from...  We can put it to a vote...or try another round...

 

Five Finger Death Punch is lowest common denominator, lazy pop music masquerading as metal. Also, the vocalist is a piece of [edited]. I tend not to support acts fronted by pieces of [edited].



heavymetal1967 #887 Posted Oct 16 2019 - 11:40

    Major

  • Players
  • 73208 battles
  • 22,321
  • [HSOLO] HSOLO
  • Member since:
    05-30-2012

 

Spoiler

 



RF_Van #888 Posted Oct 16 2019 - 20:53

    Major

  • Players
  • 11393 battles
  • 2,431
  • Member since:
    04-13-2013

A couple of NEW cuts by The Who.

Spoiler

 



iadreamer #889 Posted Oct 17 2019 - 03:14

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 15179 battles
  • 349
  • Member since:
    04-19-2011

View Postalphadogg64, on Oct 16 2019 - 00:47, said:

 

Five Finger Death Punch is lowest common denominator, lazy pop music masquerading as metal. Also, the vocalist is a piece of [edited]. I tend not to support acts fronted by pieces of [edited].


WOW...One or more of these guys must have personally offended you in some past life!  But then again...maybe...it's all because when we are listening to the stuff we love...we ALL just go a little bit off the rails...

Spoiler

 



alphadogg64 #890 Posted Oct 17 2019 - 03:20

    Captain

  • Players
  • 1163 battles
  • 1,081
  • Member since:
    08-17-2012

View Postiadreamer, on Oct 17 2019 - 02:14, said:


WOW...One or more of these guys must have personally offended you in some past life!  But then again...maybe...it's all because when we are listening to the stuff we love...we ALL just go a little bit off the rails...

Spoiler

 

 

Ivan Moody of FFDP strangling his girlfriend and mother of his child is rather upsetting, especially when he gets away with it. Domestic abuse is no joke.



Klaatu_Nicto #891 Posted Oct 17 2019 - 04:02

    Major

  • Players
  • 44044 battles
  • 10,853
  • Member since:
    09-21-2012

 

Spoiler

 



iadreamer #892 Posted Oct 17 2019 - 04:10

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 15179 battles
  • 349
  • Member since:
    04-19-2011

View Postalphadogg64, on Oct 16 2019 - 18:20, said:

 

Ivan Moody of FFDP strangling his girlfriend and mother of his child is rather upsetting, especially when he gets away with it. Domestic abuse is no joke.

Maybe we should try and stick with trying to prove whether Swedish metal is the best in the world.

 

Have a drink...relax...maybe we can all have fun together...:great:

Spoiler

 



heavymetal1967 #893 Posted Oct 17 2019 - 05:06

    Major

  • Players
  • 73208 battles
  • 22,321
  • [HSOLO] HSOLO
  • Member since:
    05-30-2012

Scorps and Heep spoilered on my profile page folks.

 

And some Swedish music.  Most of it Metal.

 

Spoiler

 



Klaatu_Nicto #894 Posted Oct 17 2019 - 07:32

    Major

  • Players
  • 44044 battles
  • 10,853
  • Member since:
    09-21-2012

 

Spoiler

 



alphadogg64 #895 Posted Oct 17 2019 - 10:23

    Captain

  • Players
  • 1163 battles
  • 1,081
  • Member since:
    08-17-2012

View Postiadreamer, on Oct 17 2019 - 03:10, said:

Maybe we should try and stick with trying to prove whether Swedish metal is the best in the world.

 

Have a drink...relax...maybe we can all have fun together...:great:

Spoiler

 

 

I'm still waiting for you to prove me wrong...

 

Spoiler

 

Spoiler
Spoiler

 



heavymetal1967 #896 Posted Oct 17 2019 - 12:35

    Major

  • Players
  • 73208 battles
  • 22,321
  • [HSOLO] HSOLO
  • Member since:
    05-30-2012

RIP Mr. George "Pops" Chambers and Mr. Larry Junstrom.

 

https://guitar.com/news/music-news/chambers-brothers-bassist-george-chambers-has-died/

 

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-country/larry-junstrom-lynyrd-skynyrd-bassist-dead-obit-895582/

 

Spoiler

 



Klaatu_Nicto #897 Posted Oct 18 2019 - 07:42

    Major

  • Players
  • 44044 battles
  • 10,853
  • Member since:
    09-21-2012

 

Spoiler

 



RF_Van #898 Posted Oct 19 2019 - 09:21

    Major

  • Players
  • 11393 battles
  • 2,431
  • Member since:
    04-13-2013

The Who, some very good studio footage. 

 

Spoiler

 



tod914 #899 Posted Oct 19 2019 - 16:59

    Major

  • Players
  • 64926 battles
  • 6,809
  • Member since:
    12-23-2013

 

Spoiler

 



heavymetal1967 #900 Posted Oct 19 2019 - 17:54

    Major

  • Players
  • 73208 battles
  • 22,321
  • [HSOLO] HSOLO
  • Member since:
    05-30-2012

 

Spoiler

 






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users