Super low Wn% over the last 60 Days, anyone want to play cards?

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

Necrophore #21 Posted Jan 01 2019 - 22:21

Major

• Players
  • 30324 battles
  • [LONER] LONER

View Postgen_penguin, on Jan 01 2019 - 12:45, said:

You are the only constant in your games, if you loose its only your fault and your fault alone   .....   well thats what I am told all the time.  Its you vs 15 other players !!

They say that because they recognize that you are the you are the only player on the team that is capable of saving the win. They see and recognize your skillz. None of the other 14 players matter, all those battles were lost before they started and only you can challenge the Fates to change what has already been determined. Being solely responsible for a ten game losing streak means you were the best out of your 140 teammates, the top one percent, a god among insects. :honoring:

NiteDog #22 Posted Jan 01 2019 - 22:30

Major

• Players
  • 28468 battles
  • [HSOLO] HSOLO
I don't know if you toon with anyone but one of the benefits from Tooning with a friend(s), is that it softens the losses. IMHO. 

Boghie #23 Posted Jan 01 2019 - 22:41

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 6988 battles
  • [WCTNT] WCTNT

The_Illusive_Man,

I think the read on what is happening is fairly clear.  You bumped up two tiers 60 days ago.  You may have also branched out to new classes.  Your damage/game is very good, your Wn8 is very good so you probably 'belong' in the higher tiers - but you are not winning.  This Tomato would hazard to guess one or more issues are present:

• Based on game count over two months and the game count yesterday I bet you are not allowing yourself to get to game speed at Tier X.  What I mean is that you are not allowing yourself to learn the Tier X game.  You are probably close, but just far enough out of the norm that the enemy can focus you down.  You have a losing streak or a string of 'bad' games and decide 'this is it!!!'.  Instead, gut it out.  Take the losses.  You will get there if this is the problem.  One day soon it will just click.  You have done your homework.
  • And, since you have done your homework you may just be internalizing what it takes to win at those tiers.  And, add to that the fact that you seem to be experimenting with new tank classes.  Again, while adjusting just accept the losses.  Fight hard, fight like hell, but understand the brain is working behind the scenes.  
  • Finally, damage and Wn8 are only part of this game.  Part of points 1 and 2 are probably issues with knowing the maps at Tier X.  Yup, same maps, but different.  Hard to describe, but when I bumped from Tier V to VI the safe and fast routes to critical terrain became kill boxes.  And, now that I am playing some Tier VIII Premiums (watch out good players - get your Carry Pants on) I am having to relearn the same maps again.  You have to learn more respect for the game, the tanks, and the enemy.  At least that is how I put it.  But, not too much respect :-).

So, you have to give yourself a chance to get out of this rut.  Eight games will not do it.  As an example, today I had an absolutely crap five or six games and then went on to a 38 game 70%+ WR session.  Maybe the best session I have ever had.  I could have legitimately quit but I could not see why I was losing so I didn't.  Kinda weird, damage was down but I seemed to be doing well so ever onward.  Yea!!!  Just let her flow for a while.  You can rebuild your stats.

da_Rock002 #24 Posted Jan 01 2019 - 22:42

Major

• -Players-
  • 8376 battles

View Postgen_penguin, on Jan 01 2019 - 15:45, said:

You are the only constant in your games, if you loose its only your fault and your fault alone   .....   well thats what I am told all the time.  Its you vs 15 other players !!

You really believe everything the shills tell you?     Like there is only one constant in our games? 

Really?     WoT makes up the matchups in every one of your games doesn't it?    So there are really only TWO (2) constants in every one of your games aren't there.  

In fact, WoT makes the matchups in every one of games every one of us plays, doesn't it. 

It's up to 15 players on YOUR team who will be at fault if your team loses.   In fact, those same 15 will be responsible if they win, won't they.   Think you alone matters more than the other team and how they play?    That BS about only one person responsible doesn't smell any sweeter the more it's shoveled.   But it does sound dumber and dumber.

Boghie #25 Posted Jan 01 2019 - 22:45

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 6988 battles
  • [WCTNT] WCTNT

View Postda_Rock002, on Jan 01 2019 - 16:42, said:

You really believe everything the shills tell you?     Like there is only one constant in our games? 

Really?     WoT makes up the matchups in every one of your games doesn't it?    So there are really only TWO (2) constants in every one of your games aren't there.  

In fact, WoT makes the matchups in every one of games every one of us plays, doesn't it. 

It's up to 15 players on YOUR team who will be at fault if your team loses.   In fact, those same 15 will be responsible if they win, won't they.   Think you alone matters more than the other team and how they play?    That BS about only one person responsible doesn't smell any sweeter the more it's shoveled.   But it does sound dumber and dumber.

da_Rock,

I think he meant <sarcasm>You are the only constant in your games, if you loose its only your fault and your fault alone   .....   well thats what I am told all the time.  Its you vs 15 other players !!</sarcasm>

:teethhappy:

LeaveIT2Beaver #26 Posted Jan 01 2019 - 22:50

Major

• -Players-
  • 34382 battles
  • [J4F] J4F

View PostNiteDog, on Jan 01 2019 - 16:30, said:

I don't know if you toon with anyone but one of the benefits from Tooning with a friend(s), is that it softens the losses. IMHO. 

If we lose, we can cuddle. I'm just sayin.  :girl:

NiteDog #27 Posted Jan 01 2019 - 22:58

Major

• Players
  • 28468 battles
  • [HSOLO] HSOLO

View PostLeaveIT2Beaver, on Jan 01 2019 - 13:50, said:

If we lose, we can cuddle. I'm just sayin.  :girl:

LOL. never gonna happen! :facepalm:

NeatoMan #28 Posted Jan 02 2019 - 01:35

Major

• Players
  • 27379 battles

low 40s over the last few weeks. 

My guess is that WG is trying to balance their tanks through the MM again and failing miserably at it as usual.  They are too afraid to nerf tanks anymore.  So we get tank balance that is all out of whack, which they try to "fix" through the MM, with all these crappy results we are seeing.

I wish vbaddict were still up.  When stuff like this happened before, I checked what other players of the same tanks were getting, and typically server wide win rates plummeted along with mine.  This leads me to believe that WG is at it again with stealth buffs and nerfs through the MM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users