• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

VooDooKobra #21 Posted Jan 06 2019 - 01:39

Major

• Players
  • 9817 battles
  • [MOVE] MOVE

View PostHI_FIVE, on Jan 05 2019 - 16:17, said:

It seems the only crybabies here are the ones that want team damage removed.

i have said it before and it needs repeating, I am not a fan of the idea of removing team damage but after watching a lot of claus kellermans videos i can understand why WG would be looking to go in this direction.   Accidents happen and tbh i doubt those are the people complaining but the amount of purposeful TKs because a player feels he has been wronged somehow or they dont like the other players choice in vehicle is getting to the point of insanity.  the last thing i want is this game to turn into CoD in tanks but unless the players start reigning it in thats the way i can see this game going for better or for worse

HI_FIVE #22 Posted Jan 06 2019 - 01:42

Major

• Players
  • 44743 battles
  • [V--S] V--S
There has been team damage from day 1.Deal with it.

The_Pushok #23 Posted Jan 06 2019 - 01:53

Captain

• -Players-
  • 15744 battles
  • [H-UNT] H-UNT

View Posttod914, on Jan 05 2019 - 06:18, said:

I have yet to see an arty player turn blue for team damage/kills.  Think that needs to be revamped a bit.  They need to be discouraged from taking those danger close shots.

Yea, true, but there are times when arty needs to take those shots for the good of the battle.

WeSayNotToday #24 Posted Jan 07 2019 - 06:41

Captain

• -Players-
  • 23121 battles

Just automate it.  You should not be able to shoot if the reticle includes a friendly tank, including disabling the trigger if someone drives in, this would include arty.  This would emphasize careful aiming and manuevering for better shots.  Then have any still-resulting team damage reflected back upon the shooter, or have the current team damage system still active.

Remove team damage from tank "un-flipping" actions.

Non-shooting griefers get reported, spurious reports earn a yellow tank or something.

There is a lot of room for improvement.

VooDooKobra #25 Posted Jan 07 2019 - 06:47

Major

• Players
  • 9817 battles
  • [MOVE] MOVE

View PostWeSayNotToday, on Jan 06 2019 - 22:41, said:

Just automate it.  You should not be able to shoot if the reticle includes a friendly tank, including disabling the trigger if someone drives in, this would include arty.  This would emphasize careful aiming and manuevering for better shots.  Then have any still-resulting team damage reflected back upon the shooter, or have the current team damage system still active.

Remove team damage from tank "un-flipping" actions.

Non-shooting griefers get reported, spurious reports earn a yellow tank or something.

There is a lot of room for improvement.

I agree that is they are going to go the non team damage route they better be prepared for trolls to find other ways to ruin peoples games and and jump on them quick

Volcanic_lobster_220 #26 Posted Jan 07 2019 - 08:16

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 8042 battles

People on here are insane about keeping Friendly fire, i'm not even trying to offend anybody it's just true lmbo :teethhappy: 

by keeping it it's like you want to have anxiety on purpose, currently you; can't shoot enemies behind an ally in risk of hitting them, can't peek out of a corner when an ally is in front of you in risk of them peeking at the same time, in arty you can't help you're ally out when they're facehugged by enemy tank, or maybe, they're in stunning range, and another thing, tanks that have long shell travel time, it hurts me to see my derp gun shell travel slowly towards an enemy, then the enemy moves and an ally is in that same spot that they were, and poor ally tank gets derp killed. and there's not any good reasons for keeping team dmg, maybe you say "people will troll by sitting in front of your gun" if you say this you have never seen "The Biggest a-hole" series by Claus Kellerman, there's many players featured where they sat in front of ally tank, and when ally shoots, guess what, ally turns blue for shooting team, with no friendly fire, troll will sit there, get bored cause they can't get anyone banned, then go do something else.

In all my 2 years, 7K games of Wot, i've never had someone troll me, so for me this change will only mean good things!

I was so excited after watching the video about the book with all the changes we've been asking for, i really hope they come as soon as possible :)

3nr0n #27 Posted Jan 07 2019 - 08:33

Captain

• Players
  • 22248 battles
  • [1VETS] 1VETS

I have had trolls push me into the open so they can use my dead hull to hide behind, I don't shoot green tanks and have been shot for "not scouting properly" or for not playing my tank the way the troll wanted me to play but removing team damage will only increase the trolls activity, and if WG does this every time you get trolled by getting pushed or flipped then you will have to send a replay and the "customer service" representative will have to review the replay and make a judgement call which will take time and in the meantime the troll will be free to keep up their nefarious activities.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users