same old game [edited]and never addressed or fixed

MM RNG physics game mechanics visibility camouglage lag

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

GeneralLeahSpeeKing #1 Posted Jan 07 2019 - 00:25

Private

• Players
  • 51865 battles

Been playing this game long enough to know the same old issues never get addressed, but what the hell is with LAG when my vehicle gets targeted. this is so [edited] up it really belongs in WoT, cause they know know how to [edited]things up like no others.  Put in tickets to their [edited]support page, (idiots auto-replying and redirecting to this site, which is a player lead (No input needed by WG cause they dont wana), player placated load of crap as well. All of the mechanics are a total [edited] up load of crap GIGO. they duno how to fix it, its just stuck in crap mode and twiddled with a bit.

All the [edited]efforts WG put into being realistic and then when it counts they take all realism away to then (visibility especially) just to sell or feed it back to you as a crew skill, which it ain't. 

Redirections to forums is "[edited]off elsewhere, we won't have to do anything about it, if we dont read it in the forums. i.e. Just the [edited]same as not doing anything about it in player support . Development won't help this issue they are the issue!

I've been censored by morons. please know every incidence of edited means phuck you Wot, you morons

Edited by GeneralLeahSpeeKing, Jan 07 2019 - 00:26.

ElfMagi2 #2 Posted Jan 07 2019 - 00:37

Captain

• Players
  • 58710 battles
  • [AIMED] AIMED
Players keep giving them money so they think nothing is wrong.

_Tsavo_ #3 Posted Jan 07 2019 - 00:37

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 45399 battles
  • [BRVE] BRVE

Lag when your vehicle is targeted?  On aging systems, autocannons can cause lag and new vehicles or sounds/impacts/textures/etc that need loaded can take time and cause lag.   What are you machine specs?  Usually on older AMD chips - 2008 and earlier, intel chips from like 2006/7 earlier have had these issues and can be replicated.  Integrated or budget graphics from 8-10 years ago will also show issues similar to what you're describing.

Support is usually helpful, unless you'r being crass or it's an issue like I've described above, old hardware, which literally isn't their problem to fix.

NutrientibusMeaGallus #4 Posted Jan 07 2019 - 00:52

Major

• Players
  • 22674 battles
  • [FILOX] FILOX

You need to work harder on the freakout......

GenErwinRommel #5 Posted Jan 07 2019 - 01:01

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 68379 battles
  • [CATF] CATF

yea that's what im saying

na servers are the ones wargaming is making most of there money on

stop buying

so we get rid of the wargaming staff hopefully

why give a russian bias  company money

especially when they could care less about the north american players

there maps favor the russian OP heavy tanks

screw you wargaming,thats why there mostly small city maps and tunnel maps

AZandEL #6 Posted Jan 07 2019 - 01:04

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 29878 battles

View PostGeneralLeahSpeeKing, on Jan 06 2019 - 23:25, said:

Been playing this game long enough to know the same old issues never get addressed, but what the hell is with LAG when my vehicle gets targeted. this is so [edited] up it really belongs in WoT, cause they know know how to [edited]things up like no others.  Put in tickets to their [edited]support page, (idiots auto-replying and redirecting to this site, which is a player lead (No input needed by WG cause they dont wana), player placated load of crap as well. All of the mechanics are a total [edited] up load of crap GIGO. they duno how to fix it, its just stuck in crap mode and twiddled with a bit.

All the [edited]efforts WG put into being realistic and then when it counts they take all realism away to then (visibility especially) just to sell or feed it back to you as a crew skill, which it ain't. 

Redirections to forums is "[edited]off elsewhere, we won't have to do anything about it, if we dont read it in the forums. i.e. Just the [edited]same as not doing anything about it in player support . Development won't help this issue they are the issue!

I've been censored by morons. please know every incidence of edited means phuck you Wot, you morons

I would love to see WG implement a "connection test" button that you can click BEFORE selecting to start a battle. Then if your connection/server/settings/ are hosed you could at least attempt to restart etc to clean it up or wait. Dropouts are death in this game for just about any tank type. Ideally this would test for lag and dropout at the game settings you have selected and perhaps for the tank you have pulled up (in case that matters). The red green bar indicator next to the servers is a good start but sometimes even after I get into a green game I start experiencing dropouts - this seems like it would be testable. 

DUKE_AUTY #7 Posted Jan 08 2019 - 21:12

Captain

• Players
  • 39296 battles
A lot of my problems were solved when I upgraded from my old coal burner.

Also tagged with MM, RNG, physics, game mechanics, visibility, camouglage, lag

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users