Account has been clean slated?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

LoneWolf242 #1 Posted Jan 09 2019 - 06:27

Private

• -Players-
  • 25 battles
  • [CHEK6] CHEK6

So I played WoT WAAAAAAY back in the day with my old man. The last time i remember playing was probably a good 6 years ago. I quit the game and went to War Thunder, and after hearing so much about WoT coming back i decided to give it another go. However, after recovering this old account, i log in to find that i have almost no progress from my old days. I'd reached tier vii in USA with the T25/2, i had Tier VI in both USSR and USA on at least 2 branches each and my German tree was at Tier V in 3 seperate branches (I think but its pretty close to this). When I logged in, I found that the most i had was the Tier III USA TD, the T-57. which used to be an arty for tier ii. I no longer have anything apart from a few Tier II tanks in all my former countries, and a random tier ii premium vehicle i got as a reward for something 6-7 years ago and never even slotted a crew in.

However, i still have my former Gold and silver balances, as well as my account history on the site.

So. Question One:

What the hell is going on?

and Two:

How do i fix it and get my beloved 90mm M18 and KV-1s back?

And Three:

Is this a common issue thats experienced when players go on a hiatus or etc? If this is going to happen again then i may as well just not bother recovering my progress.

LoneWolf242 #2 Posted Jan 09 2019 - 06:29

Private

• -Players-
  • 25 battles
  • [CHEK6] CHEK6
Also, it seems my account is even partially reflected. It says i only have 25 battles (the last two days), yet it says ive been in the forums since 2015 (when i had some technical problems and the forums were seperate from the site). REALLY confusing and makes no sense to me.

Ndtm #3 Posted Jan 09 2019 - 06:36

Major

• Players
  • 17694 battles
Are you sure you're on the correct region? This is WoT North America and there is a region for EU and Russia too, those kinds of people come on from time to time where they got accounts on multiple regions and end up getting onto the wrong one months/years later

M3cH_44_ #4 Posted Jan 09 2019 - 09:46

Sergeant

• Players
  • 22901 battles
  • [I_H] I_H
:popcorn:

LoneWolf242 #5 Posted Jan 10 2019 - 00:27

Private

• -Players-
  • 25 battles
  • [CHEK6] CHEK6

View PostNdtm, on Jan 09 2019 - 06:36, said:

Are you sure you're on the correct region? This is WoT North America and there is a region for EU and Russia too, those kinds of people come on from time to time where they got accounts on multiple regions and end up getting onto the wrong one months/years later

Positive. I even went into the EU server just to double check and was greeted with the tutorial mission there. As for RU/Asia, i dont think they even had a server for them back in the day, and if they did i certainly wouldnt have been on it when i was living in Wyoming and Utah.

LoneWolf242 #6 Posted Jan 10 2019 - 00:39

Private

• -Players-
  • 25 battles
  • [CHEK6] CHEK6

I should also mention two things. One is that several members of my clan have rejoined the game, and most of them quit long before i did (my own father quit almost a year ahead of myself). Yet, upon reseting all their passwords and logging in they all had their progress almost to the T. All their tanks, premiums, crews and garage slots etc were there. But for me, only my gold, silver, garage slots, barracks space and that one tier ii premium are what i have apart from most of the tier ii researched but unpurchased and the once-arty T 56 from USA.

Two is that i was temporarily suspended, which is why i quit. Long story short, i had the game of my life in the M18 Hellcat (fully upgraded with crew that was 80% to their third skill), by far my favorite tank and the one I had the most games in by about 700 battles over the KV-1s with the long 122. when the match ended, I somehow managed to get myself 9 kills in a tier 4-6 game, the M18 a tier 6 at the time. My final kill was myself ramping off a rock and landing on a KV-1s, having run out of ammo and at the time landing on a tank was like a flamethrower from Call of Duty World at War. I survived with single digit hp and most of the players were pretty active in the chat about my feat, so i was more than likely reported by a good 15 people.

When i logged on the next day, i received a notice informing me my account had been temporarily suspended for an unknown amount of time, the reason being a message below saying "possible hacking". I simply logged off, uninstalled WoT and went to another game.

Dont know if they would have clean slated my progress due to a simple report over a great game. Its not like its that hard to be matched against a bunch of noob console joystick aimers who have no idea to use terrain and cover, or if i was clean slated for never appealing this claim or answering an email i never received?

WIZD #7 Posted Jan 10 2019 - 00:53

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 12404 battles
  • [ASP] ASP
Send in a ticket that's the best way to find out the answers. The rest is just opinions. Even then your taking a gamble on the opinion part lol.

GeorgePreddy #8 Posted Jan 10 2019 - 01:16

Major

• Players
  • 14680 battles

LoneWolf242 #9 Posted Jan 10 2019 - 01:54

Private

• -Players-
  • 25 battles
  • [CHEK6] CHEK6

View PostWIZD, on Jan 10 2019 - 00:53, said:

Send in a ticket that's the best way to find out the answers. The rest is just opinions. Even then your taking a gamble on the opinion part lol.

Ive already spent a good 20 minutes looking for a way to do that. Anytime you try to do anything related to what im saying, the stupid automated CS just sends you a link to report a hacked account. My account isnt hacked or obviously i wouldnt have been able to access it at all, and aside from that this isnt a hacked account this is an unknown client issue. I came to the forums because if nobody could help me here, they could at least give me a way to contact an actual person who can deal with freak issues like this.

drohrsmanpuding #10 Posted Feb 05 2019 - 20:04

Sergeant

• Players
  • 64539 battles
  • [5D] 5D

View PostGeorgePreddy, on Jan 10 2019 - 01:16, said:

dude, Eff Off dude. What a troll!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users