TOP 5 THINGS TO DRASTICALLY IMP THE GAME

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

kuxan #1 Posted Jan 09 2019 - 09:30

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 54951 battles
  • [PL1AD] PL1AD

Post 3-5 things in 1-5 wards that in your opinion will drastically improve the game and make allot of the players that left want to return and play WoT agein.

--- fair not rigged MM

--- bigger maps 1200sm  or reduce global view range of all tanks tier 7-8+ getting spotted 15-30 seconds after leaving base and offend times losing HP before you even get to position

---  Arty 2 per side Max

--- TDs 3 per side Max

--- premium ammo rework/nerf ( they are working on it, lets see how it turns out)

Edited by kuxan, Jan 17 2019 - 10:11.

Code4 #2 Posted Jan 09 2019 - 09:33

Captain

• Players
  • 53577 battles

Impossible

Yes

Meh

Meh

Pft

kuxan #3 Posted Jan 09 2019 - 09:54

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 54951 battles
  • [PL1AD] PL1AD
I ask that you post 5 thing you think that would make the game drastically better not comment on mine.

That way we can come up with a significant list of ideas that hopefully WG will take notice off and act on some of them.

PuddleSplasher #4 Posted Jan 09 2019 - 12:24

Major

• Players
  • 39173 battles

OMG its the New year and the same old topics arise.

Use the search function before opening repeated poor topics.

Run along guys, it's just another whining kid who's new tank hasn't lived up to the kids expectations.:bajan:

cKy_ #5 Posted Jan 09 2019 - 12:28

Major

• -Players-
  • 4504 battles
  • [PUBBY] PUBBY

View PostPuddleSplasher, on Jan 09 2019 - 23:24, said:

OMG its the New year and the same old topics arise.

Use the search function before opening repeated poor topics.

Run along guys, it's just another whining kid who's new tank hasn't lived up to the kids expectations.:bajan:

That kid is a hell of a lot better than you, bucko

RHeadshot #6 Posted Jan 09 2019 - 12:54

Captain

• -Players-
  • 5697 battles
But mm isn't rigged, unless you're a conspiracy theorist.

GenPanzer #7 Posted Jan 09 2019 - 13:36

Major

• Players
  • 44833 battles
  • [EFFIT] EFFIT

Hmmm, 5 things....

1. Toxic players. More harsh penalties. More work on the support side to actually do work to punish toxic players; not lazy "Our system will handle it" bs. Also list those that have been punished, what the punishment was, and for what infraction. If your system is working as it should, you shouldn't feel bad about reporting to the community who got punished.

2. Maps - more, and better ones that aren't geared towards just one or two class of tanks.

3. Premium ammo just needs to be much much much more expensive to reduce it's use (not just lowering the damage output).

4. MM needs to be more consistent in it's placement of players. Even top, middle, bottom for each tank a player plays.

I can't really think of a fifth item, but I'm sure there is plenty to put on WGs todo list.

BillDing1 #8 Posted Jan 09 2019 - 13:46

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 7828 battles

- Better maps

- Nerf super-heavys/ Meds with heavy tank armor

- Remove derp guns

- Remove arty

- Make the stb the best tank in the game

GeorgePreddy #9 Posted Jan 09 2019 - 14:03

Major

• Players
  • 14680 battles

View Postkuxan, on Jan 09 2019 - 05:30, said:

Post 3-5 things in 1-5 wards that in your opinion will drastically improve the game and make allot of the players that left want to return and play WoT agein.

--- fair not rigged MM

--- bigger maps 1200sm

---  Arty 2 per side Max

--- TDs 3 per side Max

--- premium ammo rework/nurf ( they are working on it, lets see hiw it turns out)

SBMM is a terrible idea for Random Battles, if you want SBMM you should play in organized battle modes

Somewhat bigger maps sound good, but there are issues (i.e. very slow tanks already have a hard time reaching the fight in time)

1 per side, or removal would be even better

Please... no limit on real tanks of any class, if too many of a certain class are appearing constantly on most maps, adjust the class and/or maps to naturally lower the numbers.

Premium ammo is fine

_Tsavo_ #10 Posted Jan 09 2019 - 14:13

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 46204 battles
  • [BRVE] BRVE

Uh, 5 things I think might improve the game? 

1: A kiddie pool for newbies and those who may not be good so they can learn and practice without being clubbed into oblivion 

2: Larger maps, or a tier restriction for smaller maps.   Ensk has no business at tier 8+

3: That camo video WarGaming just did?   That and a ton more of it.   Promote it, spam it, link it in game, help your newbies and baddies understand your game

4: Chuck templates out the door.   Retain the tier/class/platoon matching, but nuke the fecal matter that is 3/5/7 and other templates 

5: A return of tank rewards and the giving out like candy of boosters.   I used to struggle to use them up faster than they came in, now they barely trickle in. 

GAJohnnie #11 Posted Jan 09 2019 - 14:17

Major

• Players
  • 10635 battles
  • [WCTNT] WCTNT

FIX THE LAG! It makes it impossible to enjoy the game when you wonder every time you hit battle if this is going to happen to you. Too many people are complaining about "Sudden onset lag" for it to all be about their IT providers and computers.

http://wotreplays.eu...-gajohnnie-is-2

DVK9 #12 Posted Jan 09 2019 - 14:25

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 26095 battles
  • [-TX-] -TX-

*something like 39 maps already made and played get them ALL inthe rotation. I dont care if they are lame or not I want something different all the time.

*Remove prem rounds and up the pen and dmg of the remaining.

*nerf the armor on a lot of heavies and mediums.

*make arty max 2 but rework arty. Give dmg points for stuns, up the pen on the HE. shorten reloading/aim time. Give every crew Redbull so we have wings.

* Back to Maps,maps and more maps. Give me Dragon Ridge we can make it work.

Projectile_Misfired #13 Posted Jan 09 2019 - 14:34

Major

• Players
  • 38695 battles
  1. Larger ammo load-out - if premium ammo is getting nerfed, some tanks will need to be able to carry more to be effective against many Heavies and some heavily armored Meds and TDs
  2. Limit heavily armored tanks - this won't happen because of the MM nightmare, but, if I can't have #1.....
  3. Improve physics - some tanks will just explode when crawling down some rocky areas
  4. Remove slippery rocks - I know adding some slipperiness to rocks was a way to help control some mountain-goating, but hitting some spots is like being on a sheet of ice. Players have absolutely no control. And, on Paris?
  5. Remove hidden rocks - nothing like running full speed in a light crossing the stream on Live Oaks only to be up-ended and rolling because of a rock under the water. Or, the oddity of finding a speed-bump on Overlord mixed in with destructible vehicles and sheds.
  6. Auto-righting feature - We're able to repair tracks at miraculous speeds with a Repair Kit. So, why not let us auto-right our tanks with same?
  7. Remove flipped tank destruction - this goes along with being able to auto-right a tank. I may still have a cool-down on my Repair Kit before I can use it. Besides, if the tank is upside-down, that's free damage for the enemy.

rivercushion #14 Posted Jan 09 2019 - 14:47

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 6334 battles

View PostBillDing1, on Jan 09 2019 - 13:46, said:

- Better maps

- Nerf super-heavys/ Meds with heavy tank armor

- Remove derp guns

- Remove arty

- Make the stb the best tank in the game

"Remove derp guns" lmbo. To you sir I simply say "Git Gud"

Edited by rivercushion, Jan 09 2019 - 14:49.

StrachwitzPzGraf #15 Posted Jan 09 2019 - 15:21

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 42091 battles

Hummm… Five top improvements:

1. Maps (this one is a constant in MANY threads -- and we know WG is working on maps -- it is just never fast enough for this crowd), more, bigger, open

2. Related to maps -- Frontline "like" interconnected maps -- mission/objective obtained to unlock next map -- I think that was part of the fun on Frontline (that and the mega economy :teethhappy:)

3. Balance the teams -- this is NOT SKILL BASED MM -- NOT (George I'm looking at you) NOT skill based.  Simply swap a couple same tier tanks to get better WN8 balance -- does NOT solve all MM problems, but it would help.

4. Better - more timely Communication from WG (or WoT-NA) on the when/what is being tested/released/discussed - get feedback more often and use it... share the feedback from other areas (NA is only like 10% of the user population and we don't agree amongst ourselves on what's better/worse for the game -- would like to see ideas being discussed / promoted from the other 90%)

5. Toxic player control -- not some robotic software that makes bad decisions and can be "gamed" by players intent upon trolling the rest of us... put some serious effort into actually addressing complaints about repeat offenders -- at least here in NA!  (I got banned for a day once when a player came to help upright my tank, it fell on him, he died, and I got banned for TK... .great work automated system)

Desert_Fox_1969 #16 Posted Jan 09 2019 - 15:24

Captain

• -Players-
  • 35970 battles
  • [D-DAY] D-DAY

View Postrivercushion, on Jan 09 2019 - 08:47, said:

"Remove derp guns" lmbo. To you sir I simply say "Git Gud"

What derp are you playing at tier 2? 

Tilith_10IQ #17 Posted Jan 09 2019 - 15:29

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 28779 battles
  • [-ZOO-] -ZOO-

mm is not rigged, you are just getting angry at losing

bigger maps would be good for everyone that isn't in a slow tank

yes

no

kinda

Desert_Fox_1969 #18 Posted Jan 09 2019 - 15:33

Captain

• -Players-
  • 35970 battles
  • [D-DAY] D-DAY

-MM templates (Scrap 3-5-7) 

-Bigger maps

-New game modes (Ranked battle Frontline?) 

-New tiers with modern tanks (Tier 11? but can never meet Tier 10 and below)

-Limit arty to two per team

RHeadshot #19 Posted Jan 09 2019 - 15:43

Captain

• -Players-
  • 5697 battles

View PostGAJohnnie, on Jan 09 2019 - 14:17, said:

FIX THE LAG! It makes it impossible to enjoy the game when you wonder every time you hit battle if this is going to happen to you. Too many people are complaining about "Sudden onset lag" for it to all be about their IT providers and computers.

http://wotreplays.eu...-gajohnnie-is-2

stopped playing east server and the lag dropped significantly for me, even though it's the server much closer to me.

Almighty_Johnson #20 Posted Jan 09 2019 - 15:49

Major

• -Players-
  • 27010 battles
  • [D-DAY] D-DAY
  1. More Maps
  2. Bigger Maps
  3. Nuke Ensk and Paris (You removed Kharkov because it was too corridor and sucked and replaced it with Paris?  Seriously?  It's just Kharkov only cleaner....)
  4. Did I mention better maps?
  5. Open up ALL restricted areas of maps.  Either make it accessible to all tanks or bring back goating and the whiners be damned.  A large reason why the maps feel too small is because 50% of the already small area is unplayable....

And leave arty along, FFS.   It's been nerfed and meddled with enough.  Just learn how to play and deal with it.

(And did I mention maps?)

Oh, and like Tsavo said, scrap the crappy templates.  (And improve maps)

(And Map Rotation)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users