Jump to content


No XP for on track mission with Holiday Ops

XP bonus holiday ops on track

  • Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

F4U_wingman #1 Posted Jan 09 2019 - 21:43

    Captain

  • Players
  • 89004 battles
  • 1,097
  • [T-GBU] T-GBU
  • Member since:
    10-17-2013
Why is that WG... ? :(

Fluffy_Kittens #2 Posted Jan 09 2019 - 21:47

    Major

  • Players
  • 46920 battles
  • 2,732
  • [F0CUS] F0CUS
  • Member since:
    03-06-2011

i'm sure it sounded good in your head, but to the rest of us, it is confusing as hell.

 



ricko7 #3 Posted Jan 09 2019 - 21:53

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 1841 battles
  • 259
  • Member since:
    08-05-2013
Easy to be confused with this game isnt it?

F4U_wingman #4 Posted Jan 09 2019 - 22:25

    Captain

  • Players
  • 89004 battles
  • 1,097
  • [T-GBU] T-GBU
  • Member since:
    10-17-2013

View PostFluffy_Kittens, on Jan 09 2019 - 12:47, said:

i'm sure it sounded good in your head, but to the rest of us, it is confusing as hell.

 

 

For you I will spell it out...

XP is for experience earned in battle on your detailed report tab found in your battle results.

NOW ..when you are doing the on track mission for the T57 ... do you understand so far?....

the Holiday Ops experience (XP) doesn't add into the total for the On Track mission.... that is simple math 101... are you with me still?....

So in my last report I have 3,324 for my total XP

1,662 earned in battle

831 Holiday Ops bonus

831 reward for completing the mission

DO you understand now? The only XP I got for doing the on track mission was 1,662 and if I have personal reserves active that would be included also in the total towards completing the On Track mission.

That is the question for WG ... WHY?



ElfMagi2 #5 Posted Jan 09 2019 - 22:47

    Captain

  • Players
  • 60826 battles
  • 1,679
  • [AIMED] AIMED
  • Member since:
    10-05-2013

I do believe it is only the Supply Raid mission that is not counting towards the On-Track.

All else is. Base, X2, boosters, and Holiday Ops.

Check in the after battle report and see how much xp went towards the On-Track compared to what you earned total.

I already logged out or I would.



F4U_wingman #6 Posted Jan 09 2019 - 23:00

    Captain

  • Players
  • 89004 battles
  • 1,097
  • [T-GBU] T-GBU
  • Member since:
    10-17-2013

View PostElfMagi2, on Jan 09 2019 - 13:47, said:

I do believe it is only the Supply Raid mission that is not counting towards the On-Track.

All else is. Base, X2, boosters, and Holiday Ops.

Check in the after battle report and see how much xp went towards the On-Track compared to what you earned total.

I already logged out or I would.

 

AS I SAID.... Holiday Ops is not added into the total XP for on track missions...

I have looked in the detailed report.



ElfMagi2 #7 Posted Jan 09 2019 - 23:06

    Captain

  • Players
  • 60826 battles
  • 1,679
  • [AIMED] AIMED
  • Member since:
    10-05-2013

View PostF4U_wingman, on Jan 09 2019 - 17:00, said:

 

AS I SAID.... Holiday Ops is not added into the total XP for on track missions...

I have looked in the detailed report.

 

You are correct. 

I logged back in and played a game.

Holiday Ops and Supply Raid Mission do not count toward the On-Track Mission.

No big deal. I'll complete the On-track like normal.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users