60TP IMPRESSIONS, OPINIONS,BUFF/REWORK IDEAS

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

kuxan #1 Posted Jan 09 2019 - 22:33

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 54950 battles
  • [PL1AD] PL1AD

My impressions and opinions so far. (subject to change with more games played all though i doubt it), i struggle to make this tank work so far. It feels under powered in all areas accept the Alpha.

Impressions: looks and drivers like a super heavy, armored like a subpar medium, hits like a TD if and when you can make it work.

Opinion: This tank needs significant buffs or a rework.

1- increase it weight to 75-85 tons and increase its armor in some places to reflect this as its struggles to fill its role on a battlefield, the armor has far to many weak spots and its way unreliable.

2- increase its agility and turret rotation a little if armor is increased and some weak spots are strengthened or removed or alternately increase its agility and mobility significantly.

3-  make this tank more artillery resilient, right now its a bad joke.

Please post your own opinions of the 60TP if you own it and please refreign from posting if you Do Not own it. (anyone who gets hit by a 750 Alpha gun will this the tank is strong or OPd until they drive it.     

RC_1140 #2 Posted Jan 09 2019 - 22:42

Major

• Players
  • 63691 battles
  • [CLAWS] CLAWS
The only buff I want is a bit more HEAT pen to match other t10 heavies (or a nerf to the others). The armor is very usable (before the sniper mode bug anyways) and the rest of the stats are decent. 

AIMBOT_XD_SOB #3 Posted Jan 09 2019 - 22:44

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 11548 battles
  • [GG2EZ] GG2EZ

I was one of the lucky guys who got a chance to play a sheriff account with it and I was pumped to actually get a chance to play it on the live server.

I also agree with your opinion about it not being to great and basically the same buffs you talk about.

I was really surprised that the armor wasn't better..

The gun though..omg it was wonderful

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users