Clan Wars - Returning Player Questions

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Sink_Stuff #1 Posted Jan 12 2019 - 01:46

Captain

• Players
  • 14206 battles

1. What time of night are the battles? I work at night so....

2. What days are the battles?

3. If you are not in a top clan is it even worth doing?

4. What tanks are "Must Haves" for clan battles?

5. What other ways do I need to get my account ready for clan battles? Tons of large consumables? More food than a Walmart?

6. How much gold does a player usually have to spend on clan battles stuff? Equipment mounting etc?

8. Is clan battles tier 8 anymore too? If so What tier 8's does someone need?

9. What are the stronghold tanks now for tier 6 and 8?

10. Video mentioned something about lone wolves in clan wars? What the heck is that?

A lot I know but it's been since 2015 since I was playing this game and in a clan that did clan wars back then.

Edited by Sink_Stuff, Jan 12 2019 - 01:47.

Redwave11 #2 Posted Jan 12 2019 - 02:33

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 18845 battles
  • [200IQ] 200IQ

1. Depends on your timezone, for me they are about 10am-4pm which works for me because i work nights, but for people in the US it is probably more like 6pm-midnight i think?

2. Battles are every day

3. There are definitely still rewards for players not in top clans

4. 5A/277/IS-7, Obj.140/907/430u, S.Conq, Type5/Maus are a good place to start

5. You will need credits mostly to spend on gold rounds, wwther you run food and large consumables is up to you and may or may not be worth the investment

6. Not much gold exclusivly for cw, any of it will be spend demounting equipment which should be rare if you have your tanks set up correctly

7. xd

8. this one is all tier 10

9. Tier 6: cromwell, type 64, t34-85M, KV-85 Tier 8: defender, t26e5, progetto, skorp G, lt-432, even 90

10. That was just in regards to players being able to invest their personal fame points this campaign

Edited by Redwave11, Jan 12 2019 - 02:37.

DeathComesForU #3 Posted Jan 12 2019 - 02:43

Corporal

• Players
  • 10963 battles
  • [-TIM-] -TIM-

Hey, welcome back to the game! 

>There are usually 5 hours of battles per night, starting at 4PM PST for me. Battles can run a lot later though for the last hour, since you keep playing as long as you keep winning until you face the land owner. 

>Battles are daily, all times of the week.

>I've seen clans who arent considered "top clans" still perform well. They may not hold land, but they can still get the prizes. I would say any clan in the top 100 has a fairly good chance at getting tanks for people. 

>Must haves would be: IS-7, Obj 277/WZ-111 5A, Obj 140/430U, Super conq, Type 5. 

>Food is always good to have on hand, considering the consumable sale is going on you can stock up a lot on that. 

>Personally, I havent spent any gold during clan wars times. Some people like to retrain crews, but Ive always had enough time and credits on hand to transfer them with silver. For equipment, I just buy new pieces if its a new tank I just got. I only demount equipment when im moving up to the next tank on the line. 

>They no longer do tier 8 battles sadly. But I would assume Defender, IS-3A, Skorp G, Lt-432 are the best since they are always around in skirms. 

>6s: T-34-85M, Type 64, Cromwell. 8s: Listed above.

>Idk

If you are interested in joining a clan, Empire of Rome is doing clan wars this next season. We just came around to being active again and we've been doing really well in skirms/advances. (The last 2 days have been rough though..) But feel free to stop by TS some time.

ts12.shrapnet.com:10032

Password is SPQR (all caps)

BigDollarBillz #4 Posted Jan 12 2019 - 02:50

Major

• Players
  • 38764 battles
  • [SBW] SBW
The biggest thing is the time of commitment a campaign in CW takes. If you have the time to put into it you have a chance at getting the tank. 

Sink_Stuff #5 Posted Jan 12 2019 - 03:20

Captain

• Players
  • 14206 battles

View PostDeathComesForU, on Jan 12 2019 - 01:43, said:

Hey, welcome back to the game! 

>There are usually 5 hours of battles per night, starting at 4PM PST for me. Battles can run a lot later though for the last hour, since you keep playing as long as you keep winning until you face the land owner. 

>Battles are daily, all times of the week.

>I've seen clans who arent considered "top clans" still perform well. They may not hold land, but they can still get the prizes. I would say any clan in the top 100 has a fairly good chance at getting tanks for people. 

>Must haves would be: IS-7, Obj 277/WZ-111 5A, Obj 140/430U, Super conq, Type 5. 

>Food is always good to have on hand, considering the consumable sale is going on you can stock up a lot on that. 

>Personally, I havent spent any gold during clan wars times. Some people like to retrain crews, but Ive always had enough time and credits on hand to transfer them with silver. For equipment, I just buy new pieces if its a new tank I just got. I only demount equipment when im moving up to the next tank on the line. 

>They no longer do tier 8 battles sadly. But I would assume Defender, IS-3A, Skorp G, Lt-432 are the best since they are always around in skirms. 

>6s: T-34-85M, Type 64, Cromwell. 8s: Listed above.

>Idk

If you are interested in joining a clan, Empire of Rome is doing clan wars this next season. We just came around to being active again and we've been doing really well in skirms/advances. (The last 2 days have been rough though..) But feel free to stop by TS some time.

ts12.shrapnet.com:10032

Password is SPQR (all caps)

thank you very much for the info and the teamspeak. I however work from 7pm to midnight eastern time. So, seems that I will not be able to be a part of it anyway. Guess i just need a new job.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users