Seems gamplay is much better on NA east server

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

DixonCider563 #1 Posted Jan 12 2019 - 04:40

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 41509 battles
The past 4 days i have been experimenting with it. Soon as i get tired of multiple blowout one sided matches, i switch over to east server and right away i have matches that are very close and competitive, yes there may be a one sided match here and there but no where close to as often and as many as there is on the NA central server. I have no idea why but that is just my take on the last 4 evenings and nights!!! Just thought i would put out there what i have noticed incase others get tired of getting thumpty dumpty teams!!!

Edited by DixonCider563, Jan 12 2019 - 04:42.

2MOEJOE #2 Posted Jan 12 2019 - 04:51

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 4249 battles
I'm glad it works out for you every time I try the east server niether team has a 50% player and the battle is either a carry or a loss .When i say there isn't a 50% player I mean 42 45% BOTS.I avoid that server like it's Ebola.

Korvick #3 Posted Jan 12 2019 - 04:56

Corporal

• Players
  • 2119 battles

View PostDixonCider563, on Jan 12 2019 - 03:40, said:

The past 4 days i have been experimenting with it. Soon as i get tired of multiple blowout one sided matches, i switch over to east server and right away i have matches that are very close and competitive, yes there may be a one sided match here and there but no where close to as often and as many as there is on the NA central server. I have no idea why but that is just my take on the last 4 evenings and nights!!! Just thought i would put out there what i have noticed incase others get tired of getting thumpty dumpty teams!!!

Entirely likely because the majority of players from the Asia side of the world would be avoiding the East Coast server cuz of ping.  So they's be playing on the NA central server.  But even then "better ping" is still running about the 300 mark.  And when you got 300+ latency, you will tend to play a lot less than your best.

AZandEL #4 Posted Jan 12 2019 - 05:27

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 30228 battles

View PostDixonCider563, on Jan 12 2019 - 03:40, said:

Not always. Later at night Central is better. I do 5 games and then switch if junk teams. I don't mind losing but lopsided 2min stomps are weak.

RHeadshot #5 Posted Jan 12 2019 - 05:32

Captain

• -Players-
  • 5717 battles
I find the east coast server to have far more lag, even though it's closer to me.

mattscooby #6 Posted Jan 12 2019 - 06:04

Captain

• Beta Testers
  • 34372 battles
  • [KLUB] KLUB

either server you go on, its a blow out at some point.

fix? all those who get reported as bots, we no the types, scouts camping the rear, afk players , the plebs, should be banned for 30 days to the sa server.

the na server split, simple.

those who have bought premium tanks, time at some point, over tier 6 get to play on 1 server. all the free to play window lickers, get the other server, or bannished to the sa server.

those that have taken the money to pay at least some thing, are with others, who have paid.

the rest? can rot in sa server hell.

the game its self, rng a joke, i took a 3 year break, returned, and it was bad before, now? its window lickers heaven.

i enter battle, and all i see 99% of the time, are 12 players on my team, licking my screen. dribbling giz all over, as they are just plain too stupid to play over tier 3.

when i took a break, the playet base was 50k most nights, more peak time, now?

player base is half that.

wot want to no why?

bad moderators, baddies in game, bad rng, and you so called mods side on 1  side players, attack the other side as there your friends.

simple, player base goes down, game dies, your out of work.

SnakePliskan #7 Posted Jan 12 2019 - 06:24

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 27 battles

View PostRHeadshot, on Jan 12 2019 - 05:32, said:

I find the east coast server to have far more lag, even though it's closer to me.

Same here and I get zero issues on EU. Play is smoother no issues and ping supposedly is worse.

commander42 #8 Posted Jan 12 2019 - 06:48

Major

• Players
  • 26905 battles
  • [T-R-P] T-R-P
I play mainly east right now since it has a better listed ping and occasionally central says "not recommended due to higher server load" (which is hilarious when its like 10k people, used to have 20k on one server and was fine, must have bought cheaper servers).  I don't really think there is any real gameplay difference between east and central.

commander42 #9 Posted Jan 12 2019 - 06:53

Major

• Players
  • 26905 battles
  • [T-R-P] T-R-P

View Postmattscooby, on Jan 12 2019 - 00:04, said:

fix? all those who get reported as bots, we no the types, scouts camping the rear, afk players , the plebs, should be banned for 30 days to the sa server.

those who have bought premium tanks, time at some point, over tier 6 get to play on 1 server. all the free to play window lickers, get the other server, or bannished to the sa server.

those that have taken the money to pay at least some thing, are with others, who have paid.

the game its self, rng a joke, i took a 3 year break, returned, and it was bad before, now? its window lickers heaven.

i enter battle, and all i see 99% of the time, are 12 players on my team, licking my screen. dribbling giz all over, as they are just plain too stupid to play over tier 3.

wot want to no why?

bad moderators, baddies in game, bad rng, and you so called mods side on 1  side players, attack the other side as there your friends.

that is a terrible idea and would kill whats left of the server, face extremely long que times if able to find a game at all if you made the server only people who have bought premium tanks, and everyone else who you don't like are banished.

RHeadshot #10 Posted Jan 12 2019 - 13:55

Captain

• -Players-
  • 5717 battles

View Postmattscooby, on Jan 12 2019 - 06:04, said:

wot want to no why?

WG really doesn't care about bots.  Sent them a ticket on a player who drowns himself every map he can, and when there's no water he just sits.  Sent link to previous ticket as well.  Their response was that we can't tell if he had a connection problem that caused him to drive straight into the water at the start of the battle.

R_Razor #11 Posted Jan 12 2019 - 14:23

Captain

• Players
  • 8095 battles
  • [_DDM] _DDM
Of course the east is better, less Californians playing on it. 

RHeadshot #12 Posted Jan 12 2019 - 20:24

Captain

• -Players-
  • 5717 battles
Wow, make a comment about the east server and now the central server is going berserk on me today.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users