Sorry

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

BigDollarBillz #1 Posted Jan 12 2019 - 10:21

Major

• Players
  • 37569 battles
  • [NEON_] NEON_
I had the worst day that I ever had in this game yesterday. So to all of you that was on me team I apologize. I couldn't hit anything and when I did, the shots didn't pen. I should have never hit battle after my first game. Hopefully if the pain in my legs will ease up and let me get some sleep. I have been up going on 3 days now. But it is what it is. So sorry for sucking so bad yesterday. .

tanopasman62 #2 Posted Jan 12 2019 - 10:23

Major

• -Players-
  • 17322 battles
Sometimes you get a middle finger from the MM slot machine, sometimes you don't pay as much attention as you thought. It happens.

Thesacredone1 #3 Posted Jan 12 2019 - 12:16

Corporal

• Players
  • 6170 battles
  • [-OPS-] -OPS-
ay my main its okay we all mess up 

World_War_1_and_2 #4 Posted Jan 12 2019 - 12:25

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 3872 battles

View PostBigDollarBillz, on Jan 12 2019 - 01:21, said:

I had the worst day that I ever had in this game yesterday. So to all of you that was on me team I apologize. I couldn't hit anything and when I did, the shots didn't pen. I should have never hit battle after my first game. Hopefully if the pain in my legs will ease up and let me get some sleep. I have been up going on 3 days now. But it is what it is. So sorry for sucking so bad yesterday. .

I find when I have pain in my muscles, I do stretching of the muscles and tendons. How do I stretch the muscles and tendons? When you stretch your muscles, you also stretch the tendons. I believe it might be (I have no positive proof, just my own explanations from experience coupled with my belief) that your inner energy (can I call it 'chi'? 'Chi' is a Taoist religion word) is "trapped and not free flowing" and the muscle has MAYBE lactic acid (produced from intense exercise) or other "toxins" lying there, as well.

When you stretch the muscles (and tendons with it...), it lets the inner energy/"chi" flow again, lets the lactic acid and/or "toxins be relieved. The pain goes away after stretching. But any stretching should be done gradually and with care at the beginning of the stretch (at least the beginning, if not for the whole stretch; depends on how fit you already are), because if you do it too quick and extreme you may tear something and get an injury that may take quite a long time or even years to heal maybe (if it heals at all?!). "It's the most easy way and superb way to get rid of pain -- in arms and legs, for example -- that I discovered "by myself" (but done carefully if you are a beginner at it, noted similarly with what I said about injury above)".

World_War_1_and_2

Edited by World_War_1_and_2, Jan 12 2019 - 12:52.

Bootknife #5 Posted Jan 12 2019 - 13:15

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 39683 battles
  • [WDA] WDA

Happens to all of us.  I've had games where fully aimed shots are NO WHERE near the target.  Even at close range.  And it was pretty much that way the whole game.  I've noticed those games usually end in a blow out.  After you missed 4 or 5 shots in a row, or they don't do damage, the reds light you up.  

On the flip side, I have the games where I couldn't miss.  And if the reds were dropping tactical nukes, they'd miss our whole team.

Just the way it is.

Slone #6 Posted Jan 12 2019 - 14:57

Captain

• Players
  • 19269 battles
  • [DD-S] DD-S

We all have good days and bad days. Enjoy the good days, and don 't let the bad days get you down. WoT is a long term game, one battle, one day, one week don't really matter. It's what happens in the long term that matters, it's what defines us in the game. Your body of work speaks for itself, you have nothing to apologize for. If the community had more players like you the game would be MUCH better. 

Get some sleep, things will look much better in the morning.

Regards-

Slone

Kevlar1972 #7 Posted Jan 12 2019 - 15:16

Major

• Players
  • 22290 battles
Maybe look into a more comfortable chair or take some breaks and stretch or go for a walk.  Health is more important than tanks.

dunniteowl #8 Posted Jan 12 2019 - 16:29

Major

• -Players-
  • 25376 battles

Hang in there BigDollarBillz!  I know you're hurting and I don't think anyone that has any idea about your situation would hold you to the fire for not 'pulling your weight.'  Tank on and do your best to breathe through it.  Don't let the 'mantle of responsibility' trip you up.  

You're a great guy and an honest model for emulation, dude.

GL, HF & HSYBF!

OvO

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users