Sheridan vs WZ-132-1

Sheridan WZ-132-1 Light Tank T10

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

NomaeTheJester #1 Posted Jan 13 2019 - 01:00

Captain

• Players
  • 14738 battles

I often see people saying the WZ-132-1 is better than the Sheridan, but I don't understand why? It seems to me that the only practical advantage the WZ-132-1 has is that it is a slightly smaller target than the Sheridan. The Sheridan has more DPM, Gun Depression (by a ton), view range, acceleration, and traverse speed. I know the WZ-132-1 has a little turret armor, if the shot hits towards the edges, but the Sheridan's spaced armor occasionally eats HEAT rounds, and makes you much less likely to be one shot by Type 5s and FV4005s. So if armor kinda balances out, and the Sheridan is better in every other aspect, what makes the WZ so good?

Before anyone says camo, the WZ has 1.5% better  (14.5% vs 16%). Sorry but a 6 meter difference in when you get spotted doesn't convince me.

death_stryker #2 Posted Jan 13 2019 - 01:33

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 4575 battles
  • [LUCID] LUCID

Haven't played either tank, but from my experiences dealing with them the WZ's turret is really quite reliable. Tanks.gg also suggests that the WZ does better against large-caliber HE by virtue of armor thickness (but not HEAT, obviously).

However, looking at their stats the Sheridan does still seem stronger. The spaced armor bait is also a nice bonus.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users