Jump to content


Relief..


  • Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

Son__Of__Anarchy #1 Posted Jan 14 2019 - 12:45

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 22523 battles
  • 1,220
  • Member since:
    05-10-2016

the holidays period and the great discounts with it, are officialy over..

and i cant but feel reliefed after all..

those exp convertion discounts kept me buying loot boxes for gold..

i kept buying even when i didnt need no more gold, just because there was convertion exp discounts..

i free exped full lines more than i wanted.. just because it was a great chance to do so..

and soon i am gonna have 11 more tier Xs in my garage which i never thought i would go for..

 

i am not complaining, in fact i am very happy with the results when i look my tech trees..

nor i feel sorry for the money i paid durring the holiday ops event..

but i really feel reliefed for the discounts to be over.. i had so much gold that i kept grinding experience like crazy to convert it..

i made it to finish my gold.. converted about 7-8 millions (maybe even more) free experience total.. 

 

i was hunting like a madman those wins in tier X battles where every 25 of them i would get rewarded with 50.000 experience by "exp fever" event..

anyhow now its over (my gold AND the "super evil" discounts..) and i can happily return to my routine, going through my campaign missions and grinding credits to buy all those tanks..

 

cheers!



Brody67 #2 Posted Jan 14 2019 - 12:49

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 10656 battles
  • 267
  • [-GNZ-] -GNZ-
  • Member since:
    07-04-2012
i bought 150 large boxes last hour of event cause Nom nom gold :)

Son__Of__Anarchy #3 Posted Jan 14 2019 - 12:55

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 22523 battles
  • 1,220
  • Member since:
    05-10-2016

View PostBrody67, on Jan 14 2019 - 12:49, said:

i bought 150 large boxes last hour of event cause Nom nom gold :)

 

LOL..

in fact i was searching any possible source in web to find out when the current exp convertion discount would be over..

just before i made this post i was looking to find info about it but i couldnt..

 

if i had figure out the discount would last another 2-3 days, i would buy another 75 boxes and keep grinding those wins in tier X tanks,

running full exp boosters as well..

 

luckily (!?!?!) once i was done searching and return in game, i found out the discount was over, and loot boxes no more in store..



Ortinoth_ #4 Posted Jan 14 2019 - 12:58

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 26389 battles
  • 875
  • Member since:
    09-10-2011
XP Fever event happens every so often so it will be back -- just keep saving up the xp till next time then convert it

RHeadshot #5 Posted Jan 14 2019 - 13:05

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 2741 battles
  • 243
  • Member since:
    10-12-2018
what the heck is "convertion?"

Son__Of__Anarchy #6 Posted Jan 14 2019 - 13:08

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 22523 battles
  • 1,220
  • Member since:
    05-10-2016

View PostOrtinoth_, on Jan 14 2019 - 12:58, said:

XP Fever event happens every so often so it will be back -- just keep saving up the xp till next time then convert it

 

yes i know its coming back every so often mate.. i got it completed 27 times so far i think in tier X tanks..

thats how i had 4M exp to convert with the gold from my very first 150 loot boxes in their first day of release..

the rest 4-/+ millions i grinded through the holiday ops event..

 

i really dont think i will be needing any more free exp in the game before new trees/lines come..

for now, literally ALL the lines in my tech trees are finished..

 

i got 12 tier IXs top moded waiting to be purchased, 11 of them to unfinished lines.. (there is where my new 11 tier Xs will come from)

will only grind the exp needed for the tier X tanks to research once i buy them..

 

other than that, what lines remain undone in my tech trees are some lights and arties lines which i really dont want..



Son__Of__Anarchy #7 Posted Jan 14 2019 - 13:10

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 22523 battles
  • 1,220
  • Member since:
    05-10-2016

View PostRHeadshot, on Jan 14 2019 - 13:05, said:

what the heck is "convertion?"

 

yeah excuse my typo there, english is not my first language..

if little typos such as the above make your life hard anyhow, please you are more than welcome to talk Greek with me which IS my first language..

i would be very happy to do so..

 

edit: i assure you 100% i make no typos when i am writting in Greek..

 


Edited by Son__Of__Anarchy, Jan 14 2019 - 13:12.


RHeadshot #8 Posted Jan 14 2019 - 13:33

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 2741 battles
  • 243
  • Member since:
    10-12-2018

View PostSon__Of__Anarchy, on Jan 14 2019 - 13:10, said:

 

yeah excuse my typo there, english is not my first language..

if little typos such as the above make your life hard anyhow, please you are more than welcome to talk Greek with me which IS my first language..

i would be very happy to do so..

 

edit: i assure you 100% i make no typos when i am writting in Greek..

 

 

you still didn't answer my question.

Son__Of__Anarchy #9 Posted Jan 14 2019 - 13:38

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 22523 battles
  • 1,220
  • Member since:
    05-10-2016

View PostRHeadshot, on Jan 14 2019 - 13:33, said:

 

you still didn't answer my question.

 

will do once you publicly admit you are dumb and you really need me to explain..

Redwave11 #10 Posted Jan 14 2019 - 14:01

    First lieutenant

  • -Players-
  • 18166 battles
  • 801
  • [200IQ] 200IQ
  • Member since:
    07-01-2015

View PostRHeadshot, on Jan 14 2019 - 22:33, said:

 

you still didn't answer my question.

 

He meant to say 'conversion'. You sulohd siroulesy be albe to raed trghuoh smlal toyps lkie taht.

 



Son__Of__Anarchy #11 Posted Jan 14 2019 - 14:22

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 22523 battles
  • 1,220
  • Member since:
    05-10-2016

View PostRedwave11, on Jan 14 2019 - 14:01, said:

 

He meant to say 'conversion'. You sulohd siroulesy be albe to raed trghuoh smlal toyps lkie taht.

 

 

LOL, he definitelly should!

Son__Of__Anarchy #12 Posted Jan 14 2019 - 14:37

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 22523 battles
  • 1,220
  • Member since:
    05-10-2016

Rhm Pzw

T-100LT

Obj 261

Badger

ConquerorGC

Foch B

STB-1

WZ-113G FT

and the Kranvagn

 

are the current lines which i am not interrested at all..

unless again i get so much free exp which will make me research even those some day..

 

everything else its already in my garage, or very close to be there..



Son__Of__Anarchy #13 Posted Jan 14 2019 - 14:54

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 22523 battles
  • 1,220
  • Member since:
    05-10-2016

last night i got this toy below..

my first tier IX arty.. (i hate arty but well, missions put me play some..)

 

and eventhough i have the top gun for it, i rather play the standard one because of being able to reload so fast, and makes it easier for those stupid "stun" missions..

 



__WarChild__ #14 Posted Jan 14 2019 - 15:07

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 24356 battles
  • 3,509
  • [Y0L0] Y0L0
  • Member since:
    06-03-2017

OP, I completely agree.  I needed those holiday conversions & boxes to leave my presence.  I could resist trying to upgrade some grinds that I actually don't care about but mostly trying to get CREWS bolstered with the XP conversion and the Crew XP conversion discounts.  

 

I'm also relieved because I need a break. It's a week until the Campaign and I need to step back a bit before that juggernaut starts up.



Prayton007 #15 Posted Jan 14 2019 - 15:35

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 13802 battles
  • 125
  • [RTL] RTL
  • Member since:
    03-15-2017

View PostRHeadshot, on Jan 14 2019 - 13:05, said:

what the heck is "convertion?"

 

Just in case, some people are still learning things in the game. RHead, conversion is trading gold for free exp, and with a bonus to free exp during the event.  Just click on your free exp in garage and the window will pop up.  Hope that answer what you needed.

 



Son__Of__Anarchy #16 Posted Jan 14 2019 - 16:04

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 22523 battles
  • 1,220
  • Member since:
    05-10-2016

View PostPrayton007, on Jan 14 2019 - 15:35, said:

 

Just in case, some people are still learning things in the game. RHead, conversion is trading gold for free exp, and with a bonus to free exp during the event.  Just click on your free exp in garage and the window will pop up.  Hope that answer what you needed.

 

 

yeah, in this case i ask sorry, but i wouldnt imagine that someone with 2500+ battles in the game wouldnt know about free exp conversion..

Son__Of__Anarchy #17 Posted Jan 14 2019 - 16:15

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 22523 battles
  • 1,220
  • Member since:
    05-10-2016

View Post__WarChild__, on Jan 14 2019 - 15:07, said:

OP, I completely agree.  I needed those holiday conversions & boxes to leave my presence.  I could resist trying to upgrade some grinds that I actually don't care about but mostly trying to get CREWS bolstered with the XP conversion and the Crew XP conversion discounts.  

 

I'm also relieved because I need a break. It's a week until the Campaign and I need to step back a bit before that juggernaut starts up.

 

yes mate, i am really happy is over.. i can finally relax now since the first day those boxes were released..

trying to convert into free exp above 200K gold was a hell of a sick grind.. happy i made it through..

 

i never spent free exp to my crews.. probably i ll do so when i have no more tanks to research.. (with the gold from next holiday ops most likely and the exp i would have gathered untill then..)

 

and by the way, i love my WZ-132-1.. it really changed my way of seing and playing lights.. i still dont like lights but this thing i really love.. 

makes me able of being dangerous in a light tank, and forgives mistakes as well.. bounced 2 rounds in the row by an E3.. i could imagine the beautiful words he would be screaming out watching his second round ricochet too on my turret.. 2/2

only other light as good as this one, i would consider the soviet T-100LT but i have no need for it now.. unless as i said, got so much free exp that i really dont know what to do with it..

 

edit: its only con is its poor accuracy in mid and long distances.. but in the other hand, i am a dude with nearly 74% hit ratio, i can make things work with any gun.. ;)

 


Edited by Son__Of__Anarchy, Jan 14 2019 - 16:19.


Klaatu_Nicto #18 Posted Jan 14 2019 - 20:11

    Major

  • Players
  • 44025 battles
  • 9,437
  • Member since:
    09-21-2012
I did really well buying 80 Mega Santa boxes at WOWS but after learning last night about changes coming in the next update I'm thinking I may never be spending money on that game again.

Son__Of__Anarchy #19 Posted Jan 14 2019 - 22:05

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 22523 battles
  • 1,220
  • Member since:
    05-10-2016

View PostKlaatu_Nicto, on Jan 14 2019 - 20:11, said:

I did really well buying 80 Mega Santa boxes at WOWS but after learning last night about changes coming in the next update I'm thinking I may never be spending money on that game again.

 

i gave that game a go years back, before i even start playing WoT.. 6-7 battles total i believe..

and eventhough i liked its concept as a game, i couldnt really play it..

not with a keyboard and mouse.. could have liked it more and kept playing it if i had just buy a joystick i guess but i never did..

 

i have no idea what changes coming there but your statement for not spending more money to the game gives me the hint that you dont like them..



Klaatu_Nicto #20 Posted Jan 15 2019 - 08:25

    Major

  • Players
  • 44025 battles
  • 9,437
  • Member since:
    09-21-2012

View PostSon__Of__Anarchy, on Jan 14 2019 - 13:05, said:

 

i gave that game a go years back, before i even start playing WoT.. 6-7 battles total i believe..

and eventhough i liked its concept as a game, i couldnt really play it..

not with a keyboard and mouse.. could have liked it more and kept playing it if i had just buy a joystick i guess but i never did..

 

i have no idea what changes coming there but your statement for not spending more money to the game gives me the hint that you dont like them..

 

I was referring to World of War Ships. Sounds like you're thinking of World of War Planes. I have a flight  control setup but I still sucked with the planes so I only played a few battles.

 

I find WOWS balanced but these changes may turn aircraft carriers into the equivalent of WOT's arty but worse. I'll find out next week if I wasted my money on that game like I did WOT. 






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users