Weird crashes

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Joeychaotic #1 Posted Jan 14 2019 - 22:52

Private

• Players
  • 9436 battles
  • [---TX] ---TX

So back a few weeks ago when WG introduced the christmas boxes after I did that update I would get into a battle and a few minutes in to the battle it would lock up, and then kick me out to the log in screen and tell me Ive been disconnected from the server. This had never happened before. Kept doing it over and over in my matches. I couild relog in and rejoin match ( hoping i wasnt dead) and everything would be fine. There would be zero lag before and after the dc. Well the following day it did it on my first match so i gave up and quit until the following day. It didnt do it again , until today. Keeps showing I have good connection and I was having zero lag but eventually during each match it locks up ( for about 45 seconds or so), screen turns black ( for about another 30 seconds or so) and I find myself back to the log in telling me ive been disconnected from the server.

Any ideas what could be causing this ? Any help would be appreciated.

BabA_YA6A #2 Posted Jan 14 2019 - 23:11

Captain

• Players
  • 26287 battles
  • [O-VER] O-VER
Recently besides the usual occurrence that the game just craps out I have also tons of lag.

ricko7 #3 Posted Jan 15 2019 - 00:21

Corporal

• Players
  • 1428 battles

View PostJoeychaotic, on Jan 14 2019 - 21:52, said:

So back a few weeks ago when WG introduced the christmas boxes after I did that update I would get into a battle and a few minutes in to the battle it would lock up, and then kick me out to the log in screen and tell me Ive been disconnected from the server. This had never happened before. Kept doing it over and over in my matches. I couild relog in and rejoin match ( hoping i wasnt dead) and everything would be fine. There would be zero lag before and after the dc. Well the following day it did it on my first match so i gave up and quit until the following day. It didnt do it again , until today. Keeps showing I have good connection and I was having zero lag but eventually during each match it locks up ( for about 45 seconds or so), screen turns black ( for about another 30 seconds or so) and I find myself back to the log in telling me ive been disconnected from the server.

Any ideas what could be causing this ? Any help would be appreciated.

This happens regularly to people.Just happens to be your turn.You can be lucky and only need to delete the wg folder in %appdata%.Or need a reinstall using ccleaner to get rid of all remanents. Or fresh vid update or even a rollback.Sometimes tho,time works too.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users