Suggestion, Fix the wiki..

wiki fix sort the wiki

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

ECA #1 Posted Jan 16 2019 - 05:10

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 11920 battles

Dont any searches on the wiki, is a real pain..

It connects all your games into 1.

searching for info on Missions..  brings up 4 different games, and you cant really tell which one is witch, let alone that Im looking for a wiki section, on 1 word in an explanation on how ship/planes/anything that HAS that 1 word in it..

And the PC/PS3/??  all popup also..and they arnt the same..

J3Tears #2 Posted Jan 16 2019 - 06:40

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 3011 battles
  • [KITTI] KITTI
It could use a update but that's also why there is the forums. Alap On the wiki you can always type in "World of Tanks PC campaigns missions" to narrow your search. At the same time you still may not find what you are looking for but you also have to be sure to spell the best you can if you catch my drift.

ECA #3 Posted Jan 18 2019 - 04:21

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 11920 battles

PLEASE FIX THE WIKI...

Please fix the main site data...you have so much there from the past, that a search for info leads to sections Not used any more..

Its as if, you keep adding, and changing, but NOT erasing and re-linking the pages...

IF nothing else, I would love info a Missions...there are like 3-4 sections in it, and no one KNOWS how to finish them.  Nothing in that section tells us how, and searching YOUR wiki says nothing and the Forums go,,WHO/WHAT???

the only thing I saw was Fridays...  Then someone mentioned it was in the other combat types not Random..

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users